• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Console War Ads Thread

FlyFaster

edit: I got tricked gaf>net>gaf :( It's a fake. We can still use this thread for something else or mods can lock it. I apologize. Got excited when I saw it.
--------------------------
edit#2

Now the Fake ad thread. Could a mod change the title to reflect this? (thank you mod team)

---------------------------

a thread for all the vicious ads that will come out over the coming months... This is gonna be good. Post whatever console ads you can find.

Sony starting things off.... so godlike.

tumblr_mnbhqgkPee1sr302to1_500.png

FlyFaster

Shit,

I got duped.

I honestly thought it was real. It looks real. Ballsy but not too over the top.

Too bad, because that's amazing.

ya, I just saw this. I'm an asshole and embarrassed. I honestly thought it was real.

Sorry.

I was just blown away by it. Jaw hit the floor.

DSN2K

somebody needs to make a template of same ad for Xbox One and WiiU, I'd like to see what people can come up with!

Servbot24

Banned
GAF's version is seriously better than Sony's. Only weakness is that it makes the impression that they're the alternative to Xbone, rather than THE game console.

I can't be bothered to make them, but if I could:

"PlayStation Then. PlayStation Now. PlayStation 4Ever."
"Greatness Awaits. Go Fourth"
"Go Big or Go Home"
"So You Wanna Play, Huh?"
"Don't Hate The Player. Don't Hate The Game"

freddy

Banned
Aesthetically that's an awful looking ad. But its Sony so I can't expect much from the advertising department.

Top Bottom