• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Falcom Expands Into Smartphones, Tablets, And PC With New Video Game Studio

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Falcom will continue to released packaged game software and Innovation Unit, a subsidiary of Falcom, will leverage the company’s series and tech for new platforms. Innovation Unit will make games for smartphones, tablets, PCs, and other networked devices for Falcom fans. Masao Ishikawa who worked on Grandia while at GameArts and later the Tetris series at G-Mode is leading Innovation Unit.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/1...hones-and-tablets-with-new-video-game-studio/

luca1980

Banned
still waiting to see the sora no kiseki iphone spin off or whetever it is....

still waiting to see if falcom can convince xseed to hurry up for sora no kiseki second chapter...

Aeana

Oh, I was wondering if anybody made a thread about this. I saw the IR report last night and thought it was interesting. I wonder what's going to come of it.

Top Bottom