• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Anime 2014 lOTl Unlimited Tomino Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

G. Reco OT | Lesser anime | Streaming schedule & individual show OTs

Our hobby is in grave peril as once again anime finds itself on its deathbed, ready to simply vanish at a moment’s notice as all the good things in the industry pass and terrible monstrosities rise to finish it off once and for all. So much tragedy has struck anime this past year as Ghibli reassesses its future, JoJo has gone on break, and Hunter x Hunter has ended, We thought this time might never come after the reprieve brought to us by Space Dandy findings its footing, the brilliance of Ping Pong, and Gundam Build Fighters exorcising the demons in the hearts of so many anime fans past and present. Even the craftsmanship present in Ai Mai Mi and Pupipo is gone now with both shows having finished.

This has created a void.

Terror in Resonance was the harbinger that we ignored, we believed in Watanabe and he failed us. Through this failure, new terrors arise, seeking to undermine the integrity of the medium with depravity unheard of since the works of Kazuo Koike were still being adapted into OVAs. Terraformars has landed and spread its ill message supporting sexism, racism, and censorship. Cross Ange approaches, dire omens having warned us of what to expect and no godly person ready nor willing to accept what that show brings. Most frightening and despicable of all is the cautious optimism being demonstrated by those waiting for Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, not having been burned enough in the past.

The prophesied arrival of Yasuhiro Imagawa’s Shin Great Mazinger has yet to come to pass and as such anime has yet to be saved once and for all. Something has to be done to turn back this tide of terrible, something to ensure anime exists for the next generation of fan. Like Rome electing Gaius Marius to consul time and time again, we too need an old hand that’s skilled in these matters, someone not constrained by such trivialities as storytelling, continuity, or naming convention, a seasoned maverick willing to lead us through this troubled time.

What we need is a hero…

hZ8aYm1l.jpg

That’s right, Yoshiyuki Tomino returns to mend our broken world with his new project:

MlTXcIA.gif

Gundam Reconguista in G

The Bald Wizard is set to once again weave a spell with this new show that’s not for us, but for the fans that come after us. Before we get to that, we should discuss how we arrived there first. No, we won’t start with Triton of the Sea or La Seine no Hoshi. We’ll start with something a little more topical. Something like…

NAzPPbA.png

Brave Raideen - OP
Aired: 4/4/1975-3/26/1976
Episodes: 50
This was Tomino’s first mecha directorial duties, handling the first 26 episodes. The show is notable for the Raideen’s mystical origins and being of the first true transforming robots. It’s also influential with Yutaka Izubuchi citing this show as a source for his later work RahXephon.

It’s something I’d like to fully watch someday along with other shows of that era.

mXt4AQR.jpg

Invincible Super Man Zambot 3 - OP
Aired: 10/8/1977-3/25/1978
Episodes: 23
Tomino wrote and directed this one and it shows as this is where the “Kill ‘em all” philosophy he abuses becomes clear. Another I intend to get to and something I should prioritize given its short length.

e98mvpc.jpg

Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3 - OP
Aired: 6/3/1978-3/31/1979
Episodes: 40
Something I’m actually more familiar with, having ventured forth to explore the writer/diretor double threat Tomino brings in order to check out the Yoshinori Kanada animated episodes (5, 10, 16, 22).
Wacky Tomino is out full force here with the occasional somber episode. What I’ve often wondered is if its cast of a playboy, his butler, and the two women that argue over him didn’t happen to inspire a certain Other super robot show. That’s going way back if so.

sjAEt3x.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam - OP
Aired; 4/7/1979-1/26/1980
Episodes: 40
Tomino’s landmark work that served to redefine a genre, complete with a cast that’s stood the test of time. While other real robot shows might be better (particularly those by Ryōsuke Takahashi), this has the prestige of being the first that’s helped let the franchise continue running strong today.

In ‘81/’82, Tomino was able to release the famous compilation movies that let him better realize his original goal,removing various elements befitting a super robot show to better ground the work by reworking various plot elements and expanding scenes & animation. To some, this has become the de facto way to experience the original 0079 conflict.

gxEmn8G.jpg

Space Runaway Ideon - OP
Aired: 5/8/1980-1/30/1981
Another work I’m sadly unfamiliar with firsthand, it’s one with a long standing legacy for its legendary grittiness and grim storytelling. Like Gundam, it faced cancellation as well as remade into two compilation movies. Sometime I’ll have to decide the best way to experience the show first hand, most likely I’ll settle on both.

2MkQ5NI.jpg

Combat Mecha Xabungle - OP1
Aired: 2/6/1982-1/29/1983
Wacky Tomino with the Jexhius seal of approval.

xF4WiTG.jpg

Aura Battler Dunbine - OP
Aired: 2/5/1983-1/21/1984
Episodes: 49
Notable for introducing Byston Well to anime fans and serving as inspiration for Escaflowne, it’s a neat combination of fantasy & sci-fi elements close to Zeta Gundam in tone. It also has some of the the best Tomino names. I mean, c’mon, there’s a guy named Shot Weapon!

ypBOeZr.jpg

Heavy Metal L-Gaim - OP1
Aired: 2/4/1984-2/23/1985
Episodes: 54
Another Tomino show I should check out given Mamoru Nagano’s role as character & mecha designer. Going over articles for this, I saw one (unsubstantiated) claim that Nagano created his seminal work, Five Star Stories, due to being unsatisfied with L-Gaim.

xuIFeEE.jpg

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam - OP2
Aired: 3/2/1985-2/22/1986
Considered one of the best shows in the franchise, Zeta’s probably stood the the test of time and is without a doubt influential itself. While Tomino’s storytelling & character issues are ever present, the show itself is introduces a new cast to continue the neverending warfare and brings back old cast members who struggle to resemble who they once were.

Of note is Mamoru Nagano also designed the Hyaku-Shiki and Zeta Gundam. I’d always wondered they looked so distinct.

yF24fVJ.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ - OP1
Wacky Tomino returns to the chagrin of Gundam fans. It’s divisive in the fandom for obvious reasons as the tonal whiplash conflicts directly with the grim ending of Zeta.

cQ2lzXa.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack - Trailer
Released: 3/12/1988
An original film that serves as the final act in the conflict between Amuro & Char. It’s not without its issues but the baggage cleaned up in it needed to be for the franchise to move forward.

GmudXfk.png

Mobile Suit Gundam F91 -Trailer
Released: 3/16/1991
Planned as a full series, it was eventually “condensed” into a two hour movie with an apparent attempt to jam every last bit of a full tv length story into it. It was so bad that another original Gundam movie wouldn’t be made until the 00 movie. The fact that F91 wasn’t bad enough to prevent this abomination is another failure on its behalf.

It has some god tier animation going for it so there's that.

trMu3xN.jpg

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam - OP1
Aired: 4/2/1993-3/25/1994
Episodes: 51
Another I don’t have any firsthand experience with and it’s a shame as perhaps madpierrot could have been swayed not to watch it rather than embracing his plan of giving up on the mecha genre after finishing it.

VG6ud4v.jpg

Garzey’s Wing - Trailer
Episodes: 3
Possibly the most Tomino thing ever. Let us never speak of it again.

J8M4AXw.jpg

Brain Powerd - OP
Aired: 4/8/1998-11/11/1998
Episodes: 26
Yet another I haven’t watched sadly despite the interest I once held in Yoko Kanno’s music, Branduil was dispatched in 2011 to watch this in order to contribute to our general knowledge base. He was never seen again.

1FGW6oX.jpg

Turn A Gundam - OP1
Aired: 4/4/1999-4/14/2000
Hands down my favorite Gundam show, a less pessimistic Tomino, great characters, and the brilliant setting left this one as a show I’d recommend to any anime fan, not just Gundam fans. More Yoko Kanno music and delicious Syd Mead designs round out this one into a complete product.

cQbRbAy.gif

Overman King Gainer - OP
Aired: 9/7/2002-3/22/2003
Episodes: 26
Another gap in my knowledge and one I should check out. It’s wacky Tomino once again and from all I’ve been told, that’s why it’s good.

Gn7hn1q.jpg

The Wings of Rean
Released: 12/16/2005-8/17/2006
Episodes: 6
An ONA based off of his original light novel series from ‘83-’86, I have no idea why he made it nor why keeps going back to Byston Well and I really wish he’d stop.

FYjPUku.png

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation - Gackt video that makes this look cool
A retelling of Zeta Gundam with a bad combination of TV animation combined with high quality feature animation. Its various retcons has made it somewhat despised given the pedestal Zeta is placed upon.

You know what? Talk about Garzey’s Wing. Let us never speak of this again instead.

FMebX15.jpg

Gundam Reconguista in G - PV1 | PV2 | PV3
Airing: 10/2/2014
http://www.g-reco.net/

Director: Yoshiyuki Tomino
Character Design: Kenichi Yoshida
Mechanical Desgin: Akira Yasuda, Osakabe Ippei, Kimitoshi Yamane
Setting Desgin: Joey Jones, Kinu Nishimura, GoudaCheeeeese, Pablo Uchida , Sunakura Takumi , Kurashima Ayumi
Color Key Artist: Nobuko Mizuta
Art: Okada Tomoaki
Soundtrack: Yugo Kanno
Sound Director: Eriko Kimura

Early reports state it’s good Tomino returned to bless us wth Gundam once again. Set in the Regild Century that takes place after the UC timeline and follows the journey of a pilot trainee named Beruri Zenamu. That's a fine Tomino name and only the first of many to look forward to.

Tomino has said the show isn’t meant for the current Gundam fan but the children, the next-generation of fandom. Despite such a strong statement, if good Tomino shows up as expected, we’re all in for a treat. After all, the last Gundam show aimed at kids ended up being one of the best in the franchise. Here’s hoping!

---

I've also taken the liberty of making various Tomino related avatars so all the Tomino fans out there can celebrate the salvation of anime. Please be excited and don't be afraid to express your fandom.

oZMKydk.jpg
cIuJivM.jpg
ygnvwfa.jpg
EwYMM00.png
6Q9BBaR.jpg
QJ4vZTr.jpg
b0Aj2VP.jpg

REAybYP.jpg
isOoQB6.jpg
GtcxCTq.jpg
jx6zq6T.jpg
O9bYyoa.jpg
jgmopFy.jpg
y5jMbJm.jpg

vGBeDbA.jpg
Fw27jUq.jpg
hUnXGi3.jpg
KHGOvHC.jpg
GVS3RdI.jpg
rN3ZCwP.png
jwz3JEN.jpg

Narag

Full Fall Chart available here.
Not going to list every show but just highlight the notables from most likely to save our hobby to those most likely to rightfully doom it.

asWFEmy.jpg

Gundam Build Fightes Try - PV
Nearly grandfathered into the OP, it remains to be seen if Sunrise can produce a good mecha second season that lives up the to the first. We’re all hoping so we get a double dose of Gundam goodness but we’ll have to see!

rtPqnR8.jpg

Mushishi Zoku Shou 2
More Mushishi? Can’t complain about that.
aOZZesL.jpg

Parasyte -PV
Based on the ‘90s manga by Hitoshi Iwaaki, this looks like it could be pretty great. Body horror in the PV alone is enough to make me uneasy which is promising in of itself!

dFnVi6J.jpg

Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis - PV
Some card game is getting an amazing looking anime? This could be a real surprise if the other elements of the show live upt to the early visuals. It appears to be of the rarest anime genre of all: fantasy not set in an MMO!

4A7Wbqn.jpg

Mike Tyson Mysteries - PV
Apparently Mike Tyson solves mysteries with a small girl, a ghost, and a pigeon. What will Japan come up with next??

U5YRkAF.jpg

Kaitou Joker - PV
No idea what this is about people with good taste seem excited about it and the PV is great so hopeful.

C5HkdIu.jpg

Log Horizon S2 - PV
More Log Horizon. Please show up, good DEEN.

QYlkAFZ.jpg

Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle - PV
After the strong finish of the first season, I’m eager to see where this one goes. Here’s hoping it carries that tone through the rest.

NP8Rm7e.jpg

Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road - PV
Yowapeda returns!

UQXyLVR.jpg

Ore Twintails ni Narimasu - PV
A lover of twintails is given the power to turn into a twintail champion of justice and fight for the peace of Earth, this has already been selected as Enron’s show of the season.

JtP0vCk.jpg

Aikatsu! 3
First two seasons seemed well received enough. Why not another?

4LGwAvG.jpg

Amagi Brilliant Park - PV
I have no idea what to expect aside from everyone getting excited for a new Kyoani show then being roundly disappointed. Here’s hoping it’s good.

mKtQZwe.jpg

Fate Stay/Night Unlimited Blade Words - PV
Placing beneath Amagi if only to spite dresden. Can ufotable manage the impossible and elevate the source material? We’re all winners if they can.

N4Xc67z.jpg

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - PV
This looks pretty shoujo which is probably why survivor demanded I include it in the highlights as reparations for him suffering through my secret HxH viewing.

XSUsiGR.jpg

World Trigger - PV
DTL asked that I include this for reasons that aren’t entirely clear to me.

Cuk2nOd.jpg

Orenchi no Furo Jijou
DTL asked that I include this for reasons that are entirely clear to me.

KZPtHyS.jpg

Selector Spread WIXOSS
Sequel to the first series that I still don’t know what it’s about past some game as madpierrot refuses to tell us what kind of show it really is.

ztD0RYk.jpg

Psycho-Pass 2
Will probably suck, who cares. Someone let me know if it ends up good on accident.

MRsTVoA.jpg

Grisaia no Kajitsu - PV
Anime is dead.

qa76XRH.jpg

Cross Ange - PV
Early reports have led me to believe this is could be the worst thing ever.

07HZZgT.jpg

Terraformars - PV
The actual worst thing ever.

Narag

Simulcast Schedule (Thanks Midonin!)

Times are UTC/EDT/PDT

Sunday
CR - Celestial Method -14:30/10:30/7:30
CR - Cross Ange - 9:00/5:00/2:00
CR - Gugure! Kokkuri-san 19:05/15:05/12:05
CR - The Fruit of Grisaia - 17:00/13:00/10:00
CR - Tribe Cool Crew - 22:00/18:00/15:00
CR - Wolf Girl and Black Prince - 15:30/11:30/8:30

Monday
CR - Inou Battle wa Nichijou kei no Naka de - 18:05/14:05/11:05
CR - Kaitou Joker - 11:30/8:30/4:30
FN - Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis - 15:30/11:30/8:30
CR- Yowamushi Pedal Grande Road - 17:30/13:30/10:30

Tuesday
CR - Akatsuki no Yona - 18:00/14:00/11:00
CR - Trinity Seven - 20:40/16:40/13:40

Wednesday
CR -Chaika -The Coffin Princess- AVENGING BATTLE - 17:05/13:05/10:05
YT - Gundam Build Fighters TRY - 11:00 7:00/4:00- link
CR - Hi-sCool! Seha Girls - 14:00/10:00/7:00
CR - Parasyte -the maxim- - 17:29/13:29/10:29

Thursday
CR - Denki-gai no Honya-san - 14:30/10:30/7:30
CR - I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying - 15:30/11:30/8:30
FN - Ore Twintail ni Narimasu - 18:46/14:46/11:46
FN - Psycho-Pass 2 - 16:50/12:50/9:50
CR - SHIROBAKO - 15:30/11:30/8:30
CR - Your lie in April - 19:00/15:00/12:00
CR - Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru - 18:19/14:19/11:19

Friday
FN - Donten ni Warau - 18:28/14:28/11:28
FN- GARO THE ANIMATION - 17:23/13:23/10:23
FN - selector spread WIXOSS - 17:05/13:05/10:05
CR - Terraformars - 16:30/12:30/9:30

Saturday
CR - Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works - 18:00/14:00/11:00
CR - Karen Senki - 15:00/11:00/8:00
CR - Log Horizon 2 - 11:30/7:30/4:30
FN - Madan no Ou to Vanadis - 14:00/10:00/7:00
FN - Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete - 17:30/13:30/11:30
CR - World Trigger - 22:30/18:30/15:30

Legend:
CR = Crunchyroll
FN = Funimation
DS = Daisuki
HL = Hulu
YT = YouTube (direct link to channel next to show)

(regional streaming restrictions may apply)

Show OTs:
Akame ga Kill! |OT|
Amagi Brilliant Park |OT|
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works |OT|
Gundam Build Fighters TRY |OT|
Gundam Reconguista in G |OT|
Log Horizon S2 |OT|
Parasyte -the maxim- |OT|
Rage of Bahamut Genesis |OT|
Sailor Moon Crystal |OT|
Sword Art Online II |OT|
When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace |OT|
[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914689"]Your Lie in April |OT|

[/URL]

Also this really should be included in OPs going forward as it’s a really great resource, especially for those new to the community.

Please find below a potential resource post for future threads. If I was better at design, I'd make something far less ugly.

Online Resources

GAF's very own anime recommendation threads!

So you're probably wondering: what anime should I watch? We aim to point you in the right direction with these general threads but if you ever want specific recommendations tailored to your personal preferences just ask away in the thread.

NeoGAF Top Anime List --RESULTS--
- While this poll is from 2007 this is still a damn fine list, especially the top 20.
The retro, classic, nostalgic, unmissable anime list thread - A great resource for those looking for classic anime. Titles covered here range from the 60's to the early 90's.
Lesser known Anime from the 2000's: Because they still make great anime
- For those who haven't watched that much anime you may wish to start you journey elsewhere as this thread largely covers titles non-mainstream titles that haven't received enough attention.
The Metalist - A giant and unwieldy list of lists. I can't vouch that all, or any, of the threads listed here contain any useful information whatsoever!

Reviews, comment and insight about anime from Gaffers

Dirty Pair - Project Eden by Instro
Elfin Lied by phoenix296
Giant Robo -by Jexhius
Giovanni's Island bu Branduil
Ghost in the Shell (1995) vs Innocence (2004) by Duckroll
Gundam Build Fighters: Episode 21: Amid the Glittering Particles- by CorvoSol
Hells - by cosmicblizzard
Hunter x Hunter Narag
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade Typographenia
Log Horizon by Jexhius
Ninja Scroll by Typographenia
Patlabor by Jexhius
Pupipo! - by hosannainexcelsis
The Big O: Thoughts and analysis by CorvoSol
The Mystical Laws BGBW
The Snow Queen by Instro
The History of AnimeGAF - Nafe

NeoGAF Anime of the Year Lists - Because popularity matters

While popularity isn't a guarantor of quality, it's certainly a useful indicator. These threads aren't worth reading simply to see what anime ranked where, but to read the thoughtful reviews written by Gaffers.

Sakuga - Resources that focus on the art of animation (sakuga)

List of Sakuga Anime - Self explanatory. Remember, the focus here is on the quality of the animation, not necessarily the story.
Sakuga: The Animation of Anime Panel - A 16 part series of videos that serves as an introduction to the concept of Sakuga. This involves a general overview of the subject, an overview of different styles a detailed look at specific animators. A must watch for anyone interested in animation.
BlueSakuga's page features an excellent collection of MAD's, videos that focus on hihglighting particular animators or techniques.
Sakugabooru - A collection of sakuga, in gif and webm form.
Sakuga Spreadsheet

Anime Blogs

There's a million and one anime blogs on the internet, but most of them aren't worth your time. Here's a snapshot of blogs that you should check out.
Anipages - Easily the best blog for those looking for discussion about the actual art of animation. The author of this blog, Ben Ettinger, has a such a comprehensive knowledge of the field that can generally recognise who animated a scene simply by watching it.
anime year by year - A rather ambition project by ex-gaffer Tamerlane. To use his own words: "This blog is a history of anime, year by year, combining historical background and aesthetic interpretation. There will be a post for each year discussing the merits of specific anime as well as general trends of the industry in depth. This is a constant work in progress, meaning old posts will still be updated as I watch new shows, learn new pieces of contextual info, and change my mind on shows I’ve already seen."
Golden Ani-Versary 1963-2012 - Another year by year history of anime, except that in this case each year is written up by a different writer. As you'd imagine, this means that the quality of the content here is fairly uneven. It's still useful in so much as it gives a general introduction to what came out in a given year and why it mattered.

The Business of Making Anime

Posts and features which focus on how anime is made.
The anime production line - A really great post by Ben Ettinger which gives an overview of how an anime is actually produced.
The Anime Economy
- A series of ANN features about the business reality of producing and distributing an anime.
Anime Sales - An up to date guide for about sales figures for anime DVD's/BD's actually mean.

Generic Anime Resources

Anichart - See when the next episode of a show will air in Japan.
Catsuka - A French language animation resource.
ANN - The most well known English language anime resource. While their coverage is truly extensive the quality of their reviews is questionable and their encyclopaedia is not always accurate.
What is moe http://www.japanesestudies.org.uk/articles/2009/Galbraith.html

Anime List/User Review Sites

MyAnimeList
Hummingbird

Podcasts

ANNcast featuring Chad Kime (Genenon/Pioneer) http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anncast/2009-12-03 and the ANNcast featuring Robert Napton (Bandai Entertainment) http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anncast/2013-02-27 - These podcasts provide a perspective of how the NA market used to be from the 1980s (Napton) until the crash where Geneon went out and then when Bandai left the market in 2012. They're good resources to see the past of the NA anime market.
Bravo Whiskey Cast - Featuring AnimeGAF's own firehawk12!
Anime World Order - While this isn't updated particularly regular it has a great back catalogue of shows, especially for older anime.
Aya Suzuki Interview - The Pegbar and Grill podcast (a podcast that focuses on interviewing people who work in animation) where they talk to Aya Suzuki, a English/Japanese animator who worked on The Illusionist, Wolf's Children, The Dream Machine and The Wind Rises, among other things. This is probably one of the more informative interviews I've had on what it's like to work in the anime industry as it covers stuff like working hours, pay, working conditions, work flow, staffing, skill expectations etc etc.

zulux21

woot now I can put a first page recommendation for anime of the year No Game No Life :p

also
barakamon end
decent ending, slightly tempted to pick up the manga.

Irregular at magic high end
while I enjoyed the series as a whole I wasn't a fan of the last episode... way to much data dumping in the middle.

SAO 13
went as expected but I didn't mind the ep.

Midonin

I'm placing my hopes on Shirobako, Yuyuyu and Sora no Method. Anime that feels "anime-like" and is going to be great because of it.

A wall of shame where cajunator isn't first ?.

Code:
MikeHattsu 	187
cajunator 	177
Branduil 	162
Narag 	109
Jexhius 	106

Walls of shame ...have changed..

Award for smallest wall of shame EVER

Marche90

I still don't know what I'll watch this season, aside from Log Horizon S2, Fate UBW and Grisaia (I'm a fan of the original VN).

Guess it's time to start reading summaries...

Also, that's... quite the OP.

Tenumi

Banned
Mike Tyson Mysteries looks like Anime of the Decade material. Dunno why I'd bother watching anything else when that can quench my entertainment thirst.

yami4ct

As a huge mecha fan, probably the most beautiful OP we've ever had.

Looking like a pretty good fall for me. Looking forward to GBF-Try, Parasyte, World Trigger, FSN (I guess) and especially Reconguista in G. All hail our savior Tomino! Maybe he can do the impossible and make the first truly great modern gundam show since his last work Turn A.

Think I'll take this avy if no one minds. It's too good not to grab up.

GVS3RdI.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Also not mentioned in the OT but if you like baseball and you like anime and you like baseball anime then you should check out Ace of Diamond if you haven't yet. Really enjoyable show.

Excited for this show. Know there will be at least half a dozen shows I watch from start to finish and at least another half dozen I'll check out.

that'sthejoke.gif

well that's the joke would be more appropriate if I had known it came from AS, I mean the art style already looked like Harvey Birdman Attornet at Law but I guess I missed the discussion of it and didn't hear that it was going to be included in the anime list so I still thought it was anime up until I searched for it lol

Mecha

My excitement for the Terra Formars adaption is so low that I might not even try it, I love the manga but the anime looks bad.

Jarmel

Banned
SAO 2 -13

I'm getting Accel World flashbacks. The friend was literally foaming at the mouth.

Who the fuck foams in those situations?

New thread? You know what that means-what the...

Code:
MikeHattsu	187
[B]cajunator	177[/B]
Branduil	162
Narag	109
Jexhius	106

1387564790366.jpg

EDIT: Beaten.

zulux21

Also not mentioned in the OT but if you like baseball and you like anime and you like baseball anime then you should check out
ooh ooh what have I missed
Ace of Diamond if you haven't yet. Really enjoyable show.

Excited for this show. Know there will be at least half a dozen shows I watch from start to finish and at least another half dozen I'll check out.
darn it... already watching the just ok Ace :/ I miss having seasons of Major :(

this season in general looks alright for me, not much that I am really excited for, but plenty that look watchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom