• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Guys has been killed by Epic (Epic Account required for use on Steam version)

Hugare

I'm so glad that I'm not such a snowflake for this kind of thing.

Rocket League is probably my favorite game of all time. When it was bought by Epic and I saw that my progression would be registered across all devices, my reaction was "ok, cool".

The content is the same. Jesus ...

How you guys handle really important matters in life?

drotahorror

Rocket League is probably my favorite game of all time. When it was bought by Epic and I saw that my progression would be registered across all devices, my reaction was "ok, cool".

Typical Epig asskisser.

teezzy

Banned

Agreed.

Life is too short to care about most things.

Fall Guys, Rocket League, and Fortnite are all fantastic

Chiggs

I scrolled through the thread to look for the incredible melodrama and instead saw someone request a "wow, they actually took the bait" refund.

Hardly double-take material.

Last edited:

jakinov

Happens on console too somewhat.

When doom eternal asked me to sign for bethesda account for ps4, I sold it and said, well looks like i'm getting a cracked version for PC later lol.

I don't buy anything on PC unless it's drm free
On console, I've seen at least EA link to your account so that you don't have to login by the game.

The only games that are DRM free are sometimes from humble store or GOG. Unless you just mean Denuvo or always-online DRM.

On console, I've seen at least EA link to your account so that you don't have to login by the game.

The only games that are DRM free are sometimes from humble store or GOG. Unless you just mean Denuvo or always-online DRM.
Yep, I meant on GOG. I have bought on steam in the past before things like Denuvo became a thing.

Top Bottom