• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Deals Fallen Order is $36 USD on XBL/PSN right now

RPS37

Nov 16, 2006
I’ve been waiting for this game to get cheap for a while.

Last edited:

Lionel Richie

Jun 22, 2014
I keep forgetting about this game and I'm not even being snarky, I want to play it because it's Respawn. I just can't get myself to care about Star Wars in 2020, good job there Disney.

Night.Ninja

had mod powers bestowed upon him by Monsterkillah
Feb 21, 2016
I should have bought it when it was 22.99

Last edited:

Esca

Jun 6, 2015
Good game at a good price.

Heads up to anyone that sucks at parrying like I do, the combat is based around parrying but you can get around it with brute force most the time. I beat the game and didn't even get the party trophy lol

TeezzyD

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
this worth a buy at $13?

Absolutely.

Idk what you're playing it on, but it's fucking rad I'm makin my way through currently. Great characters and world building too. Lots of exhilarating 'action movie moments'.

The only issue is that there's a lot of jank that shouldn't be there, even with a solid PC rig I'm getting FPS drops where there shouldn't be and weird clipping issues (enemeies getting stuck in walls, etc)

When the game runs as it should though, Fallen Order is a blast. Kind of a jack of all trade experience that pulls a little from various franchises: Titanfall 2, Soulsborne, Zelda, Uncharted, Warframe even - just a hodgepodge with a lot of Star Wars charm and polish. For $13 though - yeah, it's a steal.

Last edited:

SleepDoctor

Banned
Nov 11, 2019
Absolutely.

Idk what you're playing it on, but it's fucking rad I'm makin my way through currently. Great characters and world building too. Lots of exhilarating 'action movie moments'.

The only issue is that there's a lot of jank that shouldn't be there, even with a solid PC rig I'm getting FPS drops where there shouldn't be and weird clipping issues (enemeies getting stuck in walls, etc)

When the game runs as it should though, Fallen Order is a blast. Kind of a jack of all trade experience that pulls a little from various franchises: Titanfall 2, Soulsborne, Zelda, Uncharted, Warframe even - just a hodgepodge with a lot of Star Wars charm and polish. For $13 though - yeah, it's a steal.

I have a launch ps4 and x1x. I heard it ran bad on base consoles so most likely the x

TeezzyD

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
I have a launch ps4 and x1x. I heard it ran bad on base consoles so most likely the x

Yeah you're gonna wanna throw as much power at if as possible. You'll still get jank but it's dope. Lots of cool stuff I've never seen in a Star Wars game before.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: SleepDoctor

TeezzyD

Fantastik Tuna
Mar 18, 2020
SleepDoctor SleepDoctor like this lol, from my playthrough

Spukc

Jan 24, 2015
Absolutely.

damn shame man.

esp since this game is from the bro's that made titanfall 2
that game is optimized to the M A X X X X X X X

TheMan

Jul 31, 2006
I need to go back and finish this. Really hated limited the character customization was though....like, who needs all those poncho options??

Flying Toaster

Gold Member
Apr 7, 2011
I need to go back and finish this. Really hated limited the character customization was though....like, who needs all those poncho options??

Gotta be a well dressed force user.

This game was such a great release last year and I hope more people play it.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: TeezzyD