• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallen Order is $36 USD on XBL/PSN right now

RPS37

I’ve been waiting for this game to get cheap for a while.

Last edited:
I keep forgetting about this game and I'm not even being snarky, I want to play it because it's Respawn. I just can't get myself to care about Star Wars in 2020, good job there Disney.

Esca

Good game at a good price.

Heads up to anyone that sucks at parrying like I do, the combat is based around parrying but you can get around it with brute force most the time. I beat the game and didn't even get the party trophy lol

teezzy

Banned
this worth a buy at $13?

Absolutely.

Idk what you're playing it on, but it's fucking rad I'm makin my way through currently. Great characters and world building too. Lots of exhilarating 'action movie moments'.

The only issue is that there's a lot of jank that shouldn't be there, even with a solid PC rig I'm getting FPS drops where there shouldn't be and weird clipping issues (enemeies getting stuck in walls, etc)

When the game runs as it should though, Fallen Order is a blast. Kind of a jack of all trade experience that pulls a little from various franchises: Titanfall 2, Soulsborne, Zelda, Uncharted, Warframe even - just a hodgepodge with a lot of Star Wars charm and polish. For $13 though - yeah, it's a steal.

Last edited:

SleepDoctor

Banned
Absolutely.

Idk what you're playing it on, but it's fucking rad I'm makin my way through currently. Great characters and world building too. Lots of exhilarating 'action movie moments'.

The only issue is that there's a lot of jank that shouldn't be there, even with a solid PC rig I'm getting FPS drops where there shouldn't be and weird clipping issues (enemeies getting stuck in walls, etc)

When the game runs as it should though, Fallen Order is a blast. Kind of a jack of all trade experience that pulls a little from various franchises: Titanfall 2, Soulsborne, Zelda, Uncharted, Warframe even - just a hodgepodge with a lot of Star Wars charm and polish. For $13 though - yeah, it's a steal.

I have a launch ps4 and x1x. I heard it ran bad on base consoles so most likely the x

teezzy

Banned
SleepDoctor SleepDoctor like this lol, from my playthrough

C7N9lU4.png

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Absolutely.

damn shame man.

esp since this game is from the bro's that made titanfall 2
that game is optimized to the M A X X X X X X X

Bought it on a half price sale the other month and it's a fucking awesome game. Do recommend, for note I played it on X1X and had a smooth experience.

TheMan

I need to go back and finish this. Really hated limited the character customization was though....like, who needs all those poncho options??

Top Bottom