• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 PC Ultra screenshots

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
PC shots, Ultra settings

i7, 970

2015-11-02_00002.jpg

2015-11-02_00003.jpg

2015-11-02_00004.jpg

2015-11-02_00005.jpg

2015-11-02_00006.jpg

Kade

Looks better than the other shots for sure. Still curious about how some of the gamepad centric UI elements are displayed/handled when KB+M are being used.

jackdoe

Haha. Based on these screens, it looks like they were trying to pass off the Ultra preset as Xbox One footage from the MS E3 press conference.

Bsigg12

The lighting looks top notch. Damn. After seeing some Fallout 3 stuff the other day, F4 really does look much better.

Pseudo_Sam

Survives without air, food, or water
Honestly looks 1000x better than I would have expected given the developer. I think the cleaner art style helps tremendously compared to something like Skyrim.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
console versions you expect it to look decent/bad cus its a console, the pc version esp being a pc does not impress me

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
The Diner pic stands out to me for some reason, can't quite place my finger on it.

Looks a heckofa lot better than the XBONE shots (admittedly some on potato cameras) tho.

Lunar15

Doesn't look great, but eh who cares. I think it looks perfectly fine, all things considered. All the bitching about graphics here is weird. The Fallout series isn't particularly known for its graphics, and I don't like judging a game purely on that.

killroy87

It's what's on the inside that counts.

I will say though, if this game isn't optimized well for my R9 290, i'll be right pissed.

N° 2048

I want to cancel the Pip Boy Edition and upgrade my PC with the money now. Hooly crap. PS4 won't look close to that.

robotrock

Banned
Doesn't look great, but eh who cares. I think it looks perfectly fine, all things considered. All the bitching about graphics here is weird. The Fallout series isn't particularly known for its graphics, and I don't like judging a game purely on that.

IT'S ALL WE GOT FOR NOW

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Since these got broken off into their own thread, these were shots sent to me to be posted on GAF. I don't think I'll be getting any more.

Top Bottom