• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 will be at Gamescom, only presentation, no Doom

Could be shown at the MS conference? I'd be suprised if it was playable.

Do you think they have enough time to show Fallout 4 like they did at E3?

roytheone

They might be at Quakecon though next week, right?

Ugh, this reminds me of that skyrim quakecon live demo where the audience kept screaming shit like "rape her" and "kill everyone" whenever Todd asked what he should do next. He was visually very uncomfortable.

Shredderi

Ugh, this reminds me of that skyrim quakecon live demo where the audience kept screaming shit like "rape her" and "kill everyone" whenever Todd asked what he should do next. He was visually very uncomfortable.

Ughh... Just makes me cringe trying to imagine it.

RE4PRR

Makes sense,

Fallout 4 release is around the corner, Doom is a much lower priority, especially since F4 will most likely be Bethesda's biggest selling game to date.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Gamescom stuff is the hidden presentation they're gonna show only to Quakecom people though.

Uhm people, gamescom is in germany. Fallout 3 was released in germany in a low violence version, international version is on index. Doom 3 was published, while the addon is on the index. (not sure if index is a international thing, in germany it's the list of games that are not allowed to be sold or advertised openly)

Thinking about the violence of the first Doom gameplay i can't see this being shown at all. As a german i expected this. It has nothing to do with Bethesda or something wierd going on, it's just our local thing towards violence.

Makes sense,

Fallout 4 release is around the corner, Doom is a much lower priority, especially since F4 will most likely be Bethesda's biggest selling game to date.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Gamescom stuff is the hidden presentation they're gonna show only to Quakecom people though.

I don't think Fallout 4 is going to outsell Skyrim. That was at 20 million sales a couple of years ago. Wouldn't be surprised if it's crept up closer to 25 million by now, thanks to a strong presence on PC.

MiguelItUp

Counting down to Quakecon! Here's to hoping they say something about the multiplayer beta then. Maybe they plan on showing quite a bit more of Fallout 4 there as well, I guess that would explain them not going all out at Gamescom.

Top Bottom