• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4's release date listed as 2015 on the Bethesda store, GMG, Amazon, GS, EB

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Bethesda Store: http://store.bethsoft.com/fallout-4.html

Pre-order Fallout 4 and get 20% off your next purchase on the Bethesda Store! (A 20% off code will be emailed to you after purchase. 20% off excludes games, pre-sale, deposit and sale items. Codes expire October 31, 2015.)

THIS IS A PRE-SALE ITEM.
You will be charged the total amount at the time of purchase. This amount is fully refundable if the order is canceled before the ship date.

Your entire order will be held until this product becomes available. The current estimated ship date is TBA 2015.

Ship date subject to change without notice. We will always update this product page with the latest information we have.

ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: TBA 2015.

GMG: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/fallout-4/

Released: 2015

// Edit:

Nirolak, looks like Amazon's put a 2015 provisional up too.

edit: and gamestop

Kyoufu

Oh man, if it really does release this year I'd be very surprised, in a good way. Still think it'll come out next year though.

KorrZ

Hopefully this is true. I saw someone in one of the other FO4 threads mention Bethesda wanting shorter turn around times from announcement to release. Not sure if that's accurate though.

2015 release!?
tumblr_mgiave6zvj1s3682fo1_r1_500.gif

Hopefully they've got as many of the bugs and glitches out the way as possible if so.

The last thing I want is having to wait until summer 2016 to play it without any problems

Lingitiz

If this actually releases in 2015...hell of a year for story based RPGs. Pillars, Witcher 3, FO4, Xenoblade X, Torment (maybe)...wow.

Maxim726X

My friend just sent me 'the' reddit post (not sure if you all have seen it yet, I'm sure you have) but the release date he gave was October 2015... Which would be beyond crazy.

ironcreed

Banned
This is really how it should be done. Show the game when it is almost ready, let hype build for a few months and then release the hounds.

Zornack

XCOM 2 and Fallout 4 both announced in the same week and both releasing in less than 6 months? Oh my oh my oh my.

Panda Rin

This would make my year. It all makes sense if they do it (previous releases all fell into the Fall calendar, debut trailer showed actual game footage, and aggressively taking pre-orders)

Top Bottom