• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 76 - PS4 vs PS4 Pro vs ONE vs ONE X | 4K Graphics & FPS Comparison.

Calibos

I just cancelled my preorder for now...After a bit of the beta, I was left feeling like I didn’t know what kind of game this is. I am a huge fallout fan going all the way back to Wasteland on C64...this one feels like a mod or something. The VATs is weird and the whole thing feels devoid of character without the NPCs...it’s lost on me.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
I'm thinking about canceling my pre-order... I like Fallout games, but this one is starting to scare me.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I'm thinking about canceling my pre-order... I like Fallout games, but this one is starting to scare me.
Im still confused why you even preordered to begin with. im simply not seeing anything about this game that makes it worth buying and it has gotten worse since E3.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Im still confused why you even preordered to begin with. im simply not seeing anything about this game that makes it worth buying and it has gotten worse since E3.

The deadline on the Amazon 20% off.

Barakov

Gold Member
I don’t even fully understand what the game is.

Is it just running around and shooting things for XP?
I thought it'd be something akin to Elder Scrolls Online but they seemed to take the worst parts of modern Fallout and make an online game out of it.

Ozrimandias

Im kind of sad you know? loved Fallout but this......makes me say goodbye. Didnt like the art direction after New Vegas with FO4, and didnt like the online components of 76.

Adios Fallout.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I never understand why people pre-order in the first place. It usually only lands you disappointment.

Visually its just FallOut 4. It still looks alright.. outdoors. Always reminds me of Destiny.

Indoors which DF showed its going back to 2007 where HDR lighting and shiny stuff was the norm. They say its a part of the engine but come on, you don't tell me Bethsoft modified the engine's such that outdoor envs look pretty well but they forgot to do that for indoor's too.

Top Bottom