• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 76 - Year in Review Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Appalachia has changed a lot in 2020! From new NPCs and questlines added with the free Wastelanders and Steel Dawn expansions, to Daily Ops and Seasons offering exclusive rewards, to building new C.A.M.P. Shelters underground, and the One Wasteland update allowing you to play with anyone you meet, anywhere, at any level – there’s always something to do. Appalachia is waiting for you.

Play the new Steel Dawn questline now – free for all Fallout 76 players – and enjoy a new Scoreboard when Season 3: The Scribe of Avalon begins December 15.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Game was pretty fun last time I played it, but the battle pass progression was killing it for me with the slow time to level up in the higher levels.

Is it easy to begin on these missions and try the new content?

Restarted again when I got the PS5. Way, way improved. Decent Fallout adventure now. Needs a next-gen patch tho. Frame rate improved in last update. Steady 30fps now, bit should be 60 for 5/X.

Philfrag

Banned
Its a decent game. Been playing here and there since a little bit after launch. That said, the thing that turns me away constantly is the feel of everything. Nothing feels responsive as it should. Shooting, the UI, interacting with doors. None of it feels as responsive as fallout 4. This is obviously down to getting that outdated engine to work online. I dont think they'll ever get it to a place where it doesn't feel laggy. Combat suffers most from this along with enemy AI (which is basically just enemies running at you). Its a real shame, there's so many interesting things about Fallout 76 that keep me coming back every once in a while, but playing it really isn't one of them.

Top Bottom