• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout: London - Official Reveal Trailer (Fallout 4 Mod)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Fallout: London is a DLC-sized mod for Bethesda’s Fallout 4. As a continuation of the base game, the mod will allow the player to visit the previously unexplored post-apocalyptic environment of London,

As a divergence from previous official titles in the series, Fallout: London is not set in America. Visiting a totally new setting allows for us to explore totally new cultures which have not homogenized with their American counterparts. It also allows us to explore pre-war European history, and the effects the Resource Wars had on the class structured society of pre-war Britain.

Thanks mods for the title change

Good Morning Smile GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Last edited:

Tsukumo

Can't wait for the inevitable furry quest where you get to help a gender-fluid human fox to get her first abortion.

I really wish Bethesda would go back to console Fallout 4 and Skyrim SE, and drastically increase the mod size limit.

Either that or I hope these guys partner with Creation Club, I'd happily pay independent mod devs for full-on game size expansions.

Sybrix

Glad they got Ray Winston/Danny Dyer/Vinnie Jones/Grant Mitchell for the voice over

You slag

Last edited:
Top Bottom