• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Trailer Indie Fallout: London - Official Reveal Trailer (Fallout 4 Mod)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Dec 1, 2014
ibiza

Fallout: London is a DLC-sized mod for Bethesda’s Fallout 4. As a continuation of the base game, the mod will allow the player to visit the previously unexplored post-apocalyptic environment of London,

As a divergence from previous official titles in the series, Fallout: London is not set in America. Visiting a totally new setting allows for us to explore totally new cultures which have not homogenized with their American counterparts. It also allows us to explore pre-war European history, and the effects the Resource Wars had on the class structured society of pre-war Britain.

Thanks mods for the title change

Good Morning Smile GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Last edited:

LOLCats

Sep 5, 2013
did that massive skyrim mod ever release? im saying 50/50 this is ever released....

Matt_Fox

Jul 24, 2019
Wow... Bethesda modders strike back!

This is why the inimitable Creation Engine has to stay. A legion of dedicated crazy bastards making incredible extra content for free like this, wow!

Tsukumo

Mar 5, 2011
Can't wait for the inevitable furry quest where you get to help a gender-fluid human fox to get her first abortion.

Torrent of Pork

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
I really wish Bethesda would go back to console Fallout 4 and Skyrim SE, and drastically increase the mod size limit.

Either that or I hope these guys partner with Creation Club, I'd happily pay independent mod devs for full-on game size expansions.

Reactions: Sybrix and Matt_Fox

Sybrix

Aug 20, 2017
Glad they got Ray Winston/Danny Dyer/Vinnie Jones/Grant Mitchell for the voice over

You slag

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Matt_Fox

GHG

Nov 9, 2006
Now this looks like it could be interesting. Mods make these games