Fallout New Vegas added to Xbox One BC library, plus more titles

True Fire

Oct 9, 2013
But why wouldn't you just wait for the Special HDer Remaster for the low low price of 59.99

gossi

Feb 18, 2013
Installed Fallout New Vegas and all DLC just now. Works well. Even my old sales came across.

Moofers

Apr 15, 2010
Can the Xbox One stream to Twitch while playing these BC games?

Also, still holding out for that Deathsmiles addition to the list. C'mon, Cave! Give them the wave of approval!

Irishonion

May 31, 2016
New to this xbox 1 BC stuff, i can just buy it through the xbox one store? Or isbit a disc thing? (For fallout)

GHG

Nov 9, 2006
Can the Xbox One stream to Twitch while playing these BC games?

Also, still holding out for that Deathsmiles addition to the list. C'mon, Cave! Give them the wave of approval!
As far as I know and have seen, yes.

New to this xbox 1 BC stuff, i can just buy it through the xbox one store? Or isbit a disc thing? (For fallout)
Either. If you have the disk pop it in and it will initiate the install, if not you can buy it through the store if you don't already have the digital version.

GankzyMcfly

Jan 31, 2014
o hell yes

I believe there are BC games every month
Some times its multiple times a month, I was curious if any of the games made bc today have ever been offered with games with gold. Ivs been grabbing the gwg since they first started and its hard to remember some of the original offerings. Either way after skimming through the gwg list i dont think any of these games have ever been offered.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
Oct 7, 2014

HBP

Aug 18, 2008
So I don't have Fallout NV anymore, if I buy the ultimate edition will the DLC disc work or only if I buy that part digitally?

OnionPowder

Jan 4, 2014
Orlando
So I don't have Fallout NV anymore, if I buy the ultimate edition will the DLC disc work or only if I buy that part digitally?
I've read that, at least on fallout 3, if you put the DLC disc in it will play the full game + all of the DLC.

I would wait for confirmation on that working on New Vegas before you jump out and buy it though.

Caddyshack

Banned
May 2, 2016
Blood Knights and Comic Jumper. Who needs Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising (Or any Metal Gear release on 360 for that matter) when they give us gems like these? :/

So sick of waiting for BC additions only for it to turn out to be mostly dross no one was asking for.

Don't worry, at the current rate, Dead Space
Ignition
should be added before too long.