• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout New Vegas added to Xbox One BC library, plus more titles

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Fallout 4 is the Assassin's Creed III of the Fallout series. I enjoyed it and didn't know it was the worst thing on the planet until people told me.
neogaf25rugz.gif

Moofers

Can the Xbox One stream to Twitch while playing these BC games?

Also, still holding out for that Deathsmiles addition to the list. C'mon, Cave! Give them the wave of approval!

GHG

Gold Member
Can the Xbox One stream to Twitch while playing these BC games?

Also, still holding out for that Deathsmiles addition to the list. C'mon, Cave! Give them the wave of approval!

As far as I know and have seen, yes.

New to this xbox 1 BC stuff, i can just buy it through the xbox one store? Or isbit a disc thing? (For fallout)

Either. If you have the disk pop it in and it will initiate the install, if not you can buy it through the store if you don't already have the digital version.

o hell yes

I believe there are BC games every month

Some times its multiple times a month, I was curious if any of the games made bc today have ever been offered with games with gold. Ivs been grabbing the gwg since they first started and its hard to remember some of the original offerings. Either way after skimming through the gwg list i dont think any of these games have ever been offered.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car

HBP

So I don't have Fallout NV anymore, if I buy the ultimate edition will the DLC disc work or only if I buy that part digitally?

So I don't have Fallout NV anymore, if I buy the ultimate edition will the DLC disc work or only if I buy that part digitally?

I've read that, at least on fallout 3, if you put the DLC disc in it will play the full game + all of the DLC.

I would wait for confirmation on that working on New Vegas before you jump out and buy it though.

Blood Knights and Comic Jumper. Who needs Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising (Or any Metal Gear release on 360 for that matter) when they give us gems like these? :/

So sick of waiting for BC additions only for it to turn out to be mostly dross no one was asking for.

dead space 2 pls

Don't worry, at the current rate, Dead Space
Ignition
should be added before too long.

Top Bottom