• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Famicom Mini Collector's Box #2 Unveiled!!!

john tv

Member
Jun 6, 2004
7,998
1
0
Yukumo Village
www.8-4.jp
Argh!! Want!!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/club/f_mini2/index.html

 

kamikaze

Member
Jun 7, 2004
1,213
0
0
NJ
psst...noa, look carefully and see how you should deal with collector's editions. too bad well never see it outside of japan. i've got a bunch of cube imports whose points are unused (not sure if they're still good actually)...

anybody in japan need extra club nintendo points in exchange for helping me track down a copy of pawapuro 9 (gcn)?
 

JackFrost2012

Banned
Jun 6, 2004
5,136
0
0
Japan
yukihime.com
kamikaze said:
psst...noa, look carefully and see how you should deal with collector's editions. too bad well never see it outside of japan. i've got a bunch of cube imports whose points are unused (not sure if they're still good actually)...

anybody in japan need extra club nintendo points in exchange for helping me track down a copy of pawapuro 9 (gcn)?

I'll take 'em if you don't want em! PM me or email andrewv(atmark)yukihime[dot]com. I don't think points expire, but their value is halved 60 days after release.
 

john tv

Member
Jun 6, 2004
7,998
1
0
Yukumo Village
www.8-4.jp
As always, I'll take any CN points too! I got the Mario Family figures from last time; I'm gonna have some fun with them and take random pics of them out and about in Tokyo. Once I do, I'll post 'em up on nokonoko for all to see. Stay tuned. :)
 
Jun 8, 2004
71
0
0
john, is it possible to give us a little gallery show of all the items you've gotten thus far? To be honest, I've lost track of all their offerings as of late.
 

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Jun 7, 2004
19,945
7
1,675
john tv said:
As always, I'll take any CN points too! I got the Mario Family figures from last time; I'm gonna have some fun with them and take random pics of them out and about in Tokyo. Once I do, I'll post 'em up on nokonoko for all to see. Stay tuned. :)


If I get to meet up with you when I'm in Japan next month, you can take all the club Nintendo points I've got sitting around.
 

bobbyconover

Member
Jun 6, 2004
2,115
1
0
43
Seattle
www.libblerabble.com
TheAdamantShot said:
john, is it possible to give us a little gallery show of all the items you've gotten thus far? To be honest, I've lost track of all their offerings as of late.

If this helps, I've been digging up shots of Club Nintendo items from Yahoo Auctions Japan. It's a great resource for decent shots of new Japanese games and promo items!

Here are a few:





Gamecube top-plate replacement (one of many):







Gameboy SP Body-Swap:

 

Hero

Member
Jun 6, 2004
14,960
2
1,360
All that stuff looks cool.

Questions though.

What is in the second wave of Famicom Mini again? I noticed Twin Bee ( I think ) and Mario Bros (stupid..it's in every SMBA).

And does the wireless GBA adapter work with all multiplayer GBA games, or do the games need to be programmed for it specifically?
 

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Jun 7, 2004
19,945
7
1,675
autobot said:
Okay I can see Dr. Mario. What are the other games?

Looks like Wrecking Crew, Balloon Fight, Twinbee, and Goemon from the pics on the side.



neo2046 said:

All the pics aren't loading on this crappy sub 56k connection here at work...what is this? What's the strap for? A cell phone?
 

jarrod

Banned
Jun 6, 2004
25,732
1
0
Famicom Mini Series 1
-Bomberman (Hudson)
-Donkey Kong (Nintendo)
-Excitebike (Nintendo)
-Ice Climber (Nintendo)
-Mappy (Namco)
-Pac-Man (Namco)
-Star Soldier (Hudson)
-Super Mario Bros (Nintendo)
-Xevious (Namco)
-Zelda no Densetsu 1: The Hyrule Fantasy (Nintendo)

Famicom Mini Series 2
-Balloon Fight (Nintendo)
-Clu Clu Land (Nintendo)
-Dig-Dug (Namco)
-Dr. Mario (Nintendo)
-Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Douchuu (Konami)
-Makai-Mura (Capcom)
-Mario Bros (Nintendo)
-Takahahi Meijin no Bouken Shima (Hudson)
-Twinbee (Konami)
-Wrecking Crew (Nintendo)

Famicom Mini Extra
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Z Gundam Hot Scramble (Bandai)
 

jarrod

Banned
Jun 6, 2004
25,732
1
0
Hero said:
Where the hell is Ghosts n' Goblins?
Sorry I used JP titles...

-Makai-Mura (Capcom) = Ghosts n' Goblins
-Takahahi Meijin no Bouken Shima (Hudson) = Adventure Island
 

Hero

Member
Jun 6, 2004
14,960
2
1,360
jarrod said:
Sorry I used JP titles...

-Makai-Mura (Capcom) = Ghosts n' Goblins
-Takahahi Meijin no Bouken Shima (Hudson) = Adventure Island


Oh, I wasn't swearing at you, sorry. Heh. I wasn't sure if Ghosts n' Goblins was even considered for Famicom Mini, but apparently it is. I thought Makai-Murai translated to Devil something or over. Good to see Adventure Island too, but didn't JPN just get the GCN remake of it?

NoA BETTER get Punch Out. I need it.

I wonder how long until they announce Wave 2 over here. Think we'll get any games that JPN won't?