• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu 18th Aug (Sengoku Basara 3 - PS3/Wii, Persona 3 PSP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Sega's teaser site is clearly for Phantasy Star Portable 2, the guy with the lance on the pic matches the silhouette perfectly.

looks like P3P is not a straight port. seems there will be some new contents in it judging from the new character in the scan. I hope they make adjustment to the gameplay after P4. after beating P4 where I can control all character, it's difficult to go back to P3. and I haven't beat P3 so I do want to play it to see the end.

duckroll

Hey fuckers, remember when they first revealed P3? And I said it was so ugly looking it was probably a PSP game that got ported up to PS2 while in development?! WELL NOW THE PROPHECY COMES TRUE LOL! T_T SHFUIHGFUSHgfoajfga :(

Wonder if they're going to change Yukari and Mitsuru link? Or since Junpei and Akihiko were Magician and Emperor..maybe they'll change those.

Jangaroo said:
Damn it, I'm going to have to triple dip now.

That's a-ok.

duckroll

jj984jj said:
Sega's teaser site is clearly for Phantasy Star Portable 2, the guy with the lance on the pic matches the silhouette perfectly.

Yup, I was wrong! I seem to be wrong a lot lately. Maybe I should stop making predictions for a year! :lol

inner-G

Banned
WTF is that from software PS3 rpg? Looks like the pixel-shadow-boss from P4 made into a whole game.

And P3P = f yeah.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
jj984jj said:

Woohoo, I called it!!! :D

The Persona 3 Portable news is just awesome.

zoku88

Hcoregamer00 said:
I have both too, but having it in portable version is kind of neat.
The new things are neat, but, for me, it's not worth getting another version of a game that I've already played/beaten.

Hence, why I rarely double-dip (or triple, I guess, in this case.)

The only one in memory is ROTK XI, because ps2 controls suck :-/

inner-G

Banned
xero273 said:
ToC page has been posted before in old threads
Yeah, you're right, I checked a couple.

toc.jpg

'3D Dot Game Heroes'? I think that must be the weird From Software game.

Rlan

Phantasy Star Portable was just a port of PSU with local play, wasn't it? This is an entirely new Phantasy Star then, like Zero?

cvxfreak

Awntawn said:
damn is basara that big a deal in japan? 2ch is exploding 3;

360 = ?
PS3 = ?
Wii = REUC, MH3, REDSC
PS360 = RE5, DMC4, DR2, LP2
Wii60 = DR
PSWii = BASARA 3

Capcom is unpredictable. :D

kassatsu

Banned
Rlan said:
Phantasy Star Portable was just a port of PSU with local play, wasn't it? This is an entirely new Phantasy Star then, like Zero?
It had some of the characters from PSU, but it was totally different. The drops were more like PSO.

jvalioli

Yeah I'm not going triple dip unless a ton of stuff is added which I kinda doubt. I love P3 a lot but I don't have the money to buy games I've already played.

pulga

Banned
What an odd pairing for Basara 3. What's stopping them from porting over to 360? It's not as if Framework makes it a problem.

cvxfreak

pulga said:
What an odd pairing for Basara 3. What's stopping them from porting over to 360? It's not as if Framework makes it a problem.

It couldn't possibly be a Framework game if it's coming to Wii.

Lucis

just saw the persona 3 portable scan...
主人公は女のこなのって、新しいよね? is the big text over the scan
it means "the main character is a girl, it's new right?" lol holyshit!

cress2000

And I was just thinking a few minutes ago how awesome it'd be if they ported/remade both halves of Persona 2 on PSP. I hope this isn't a sign that they aren't. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom