• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu 5/22

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
New games:
Dragon Ball Wii
Dragon Ball Raging Sphere [PS3/360]
Star Ocean: Blue Sphere [Mobile]
Tenchu Portable [PSP]

Reviews:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - 9/9/9/9
Kizuna - 5/4/4/4
Yuusha 30 - 8/9/8/8
Shin Sangoku Musou 5 Empires - 8/8/7/7
Gyakuten Kenji - 9/9/8/8

News:

Tales of Versus - 8/6 Out.

Kagari said:
Star Ocean: Blue Sphere [Mobile]

Before anyone gets too excited/angry, let me point out that's a remake of a GBC game.
33dum2t.jpg

AniHawk

Acid08 said:
I'm surprised to see that the scores for Kingdom Hearts: Shitty Name are so high.

Square Enix must have paid them well.

EDIT: I knew it was wise to not have faith in Kizuna.

Kagari said:
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - 9/9/9/9/QUOTE]
Not surprising in the least, yet my mouth involuntarily made an O shape* as if in surprise. Goddamn Famitsu.

*no jokes about this or ima get my gat

rpmurphy

Aeana said:
Cool to see Ninokuni in the ToC. I don't imagine there's much about it, though.
First thing that stood out to me in the pic. I hope there are some new details because I'm dying to know more about the game.

Ah, I was hoping after seeing Star Ocean 1 & 2 on portables that we would see Blue Sphere make it there too. I don't think we'll be seeing the mobile version of that unless SE puts it on Wii Ware like they did FFIV: The After Years.

jrricky

Banned
Wow, Kizuna will never make it over here now.
who wants a horribly reviewed game to be localized anyways?

EDarkness

_dementia said:
i didn't have high hopes for Kizuna :/

Heh, no one should be surprised. That game looked bad. I was interested when they first showed it, but after watching videos and such, it looked like it wasn't going to be good. Of course, proof is always in the playing. Maybe some people will get some mileage out of it, but I'll save my money for better quality stuff.

A user on GameFAQs says Portable Ops 2 is in Famitsu and he posted a 2 page scan showing Old Big Boss in the same style as the cutscenes from the first one Can anyone confirm? He also later said something about Raiden fighting Ocelot.

SuperSonic1305 said:
A user on GameFAQs says Portable Ops 2 is in Famitsu and he posted a 2 page scan showing Old Big Boss in the same style as the cutscenes from the first one Can anyone confirm? He also later said something about Raiden fighting Ocelot.

It's not in the table of contents. I just saw the picture, it's either a fake or an ad.

Flying_Phoenix said:
NO!!!!!!! Why so low? Details I need! Details!

Imagine the shittiest version of Dynasty Warriors possible and top it off with shitty boss fights that all play exactly the same. Then you have the stiff controls and low-grade PS2 graphics (That filter is mainly just some cheap effect placed over the screen rather than something cool like what you saw in say, Stretch Panic) complete with garbage animation.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
SuperSonic1305 said:

Fake probably.

Is it possible that it's not in the table of contents because it's a teaser? There aren't any words or anything official on the scan. It's just 2 page artwork.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
SuperSonic1305 said:
Is it possible that it's not in the table of contents because it's a teaser? There aren't any words or anything official on the scan. It's just 2 page artwork.

Hmm, okay I saw it... same artwork as Portable Ops...

Top Bottom