• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu (9/13): Ys Vita, UMvC3 Vita, Cave Vita, LoA Vita/PSP, GE2 PSP, NG Vita, More

Riposte

Wow, that's a lot of games to be interested in! Vita has so much going for it, it's crazy. And I don't even have to worry about region lock!

EDIT: How can a game both be a "monhun" and a "mosuo" game? Seem like two wildly different concepts.

Bebpo

Banned
Is lord of arcana that shitty monster hunter psp game? Or that arcade card game with gorgeous arts?

If the former, why is SE making dual mon hunter action games?

Nix

Banned
FALLLLLLLLLCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Oh sweet jesus yes! A remake of 5 4? Holy shit, and a new one? I'm about to die. I am about to fucking die. Kill me now.

Oh, and cave I guess. I expected it so I wasn't too surprised, but Y mother fucking SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

:/ I was hoping for a little more...like new IPs that would really take advantage of the hardware. Wouldn't launch be the best time to try out new ideas? Oh well, still looking forward to the conference.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Riposte said:
Wow, that's a lot of games to be interested in! Vita has so much going for it, it's crazy. And I don't even have to worry about region lock!

EDIT: How can a game both be a "monhun" and a "mosuo" game? Seem like two wildly different concepts.
Ask duckroll.

shwimpy said:
bah gawd...

edit - God Eater 2 for psp? WAT?

Extremely likely it's already deep in development and the cost of porting outweighed the potential draw of a Vita version. They'll be making it a "twilight" title for the PSP, instead, especially since the Vita can just DL and play it anyway.

Somnid

I'm torn. Portable ports are portable but they aren't played on a big screen. It's both good and bad but doesn't really make me feel that much stronger about Vita.

I wonder if this was their load for tonight.

SykoTech

Wow, I really didn't think Ultimate would come with SFxT already announced. At least not this soon. Very cool indeed.

Otherwise, pretty meh.

Slime said:
Aside from Ys, ouch. Sony better have something else up their sleeves, or it's not looking too good.

Dqvt0.gif

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Riposte said:

KoeiTecmo tried to make one of their Musou PSP games into a Monster Hunter type like of game didnt they? So its not like it hasn't been tried before.

Bebpo said:
Is lord of arcana that shitty monster hunter psp game? Or that arcade card game with gorgeous arts?

If the former, why is SE making dual mon hunter action games?

It's that MH clone game with the card game name which used that pretty, pretty art. As to why...I would imagine striking that genre popularity on a new console.

dacuk

Foffy said:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma? Why not a new portable Ninja Gaiden game?

Easier and cheaper to reuse PS3 assets on Vita.
That will be the common factor on most of Vita games.

Rpgmonkey

Cave game is nice and I'm starting to get into Ys so that's interesting too. Vita could be a nice system for more niche games.

Don't really care about anything else.

Top Bottom