• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu (9/13): Ys Vita, UMvC3 Vita, Cave Vita, LoA Vita/PSP, GE2 PSP, NG Vita, More

StuBurns

Banned
daCuk said:
You can get a 3DS for that.
Not that you need a second analog for the game...
I've played it on there, I hate it. I might hate it on PSV too, but doesn't look like I'll get to find out.

Beth Cyra

To be completely honest I can't share anyonesexcitement over this list.

Ys doesnt really interest me and I dislike MonHun so that kills the clone.

Umvc3 and NGS are nice but I'm already not picking up the former because the expanded cast doesnt interest me and I've bought Ninja Gaiden one three times over already.

Don't get me wrong Im grabbing a Vita as soon as I can but this batch of news just doesnt excite me.

AAK

aaauuughhhh....Too many announcements trickling in. My brain is going to explode! TGS season is absolutely crazy.

duckroll

Btw. Neither of S-E's Vita games are internally developed. There's no confirmation on Lord of Apocalypse, but I see no reason why it's not developed by Access Games, since they developed Lord of Arcana. Hell's Corps is developed by Entersphere.

Kyoufu

God Eater 2 PSP is sooooo disappointing. I mean, we can play it through BC but still, would have been nice as a Vita game. :/

Riposte

Deadly Joker said:
http://littlemansmom.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/not_impressed_fullcolor.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting a giant picture to tell us how much you don't care.

Kyoufu said:
God Eater 2 PSP is sooooo disappointing. I mean, we can play it through BC but still, would have been nice as a Vita game. :/

I guess it's important for the japanese market to play with the big PSP userbase.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ys Vita is nice - but Other than that nothing too suprising or New, i Hope they still have some new software rvas for their conference or at least some trailed for Ys and God Eater 2.

Couldn't care less about Lord of Arcane - the first game looked horrible IMO.

Edit:
Oh GE 2 is PSP ? Nvm than I thought it was a vita title.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Cave Shooting Game (Vita)

i LITERALLY just came back from the toilet thinking "you know what? the Vita in vert has the perfect set up - stick and buttons on the same side!"

Lol, i was talking to Cave employees last night - quite why i didn't think to ask this last night is beyond me now.

jackdoe

Since it doesn't include the potential Tales of Innocence Remake, I assume that the Namco Bandai games are still under wraps? Fingers crossed for a SRW announcement.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Ys has me all hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of titles for the Monster Hunter crowd though.

Ridley327

cw_sasuke said:
Ys Vita is nice - but Other than that nothing too suprising or New, i Hope they still have some new software rvas for their conference or at least some trailed for Ys and God Eater 2.

Couldn't care less about Lord of Arcane - the first game looked horrible IMO.
Looked horrible? You should try playing it!

I have no idea who asked for a sequel to that game, but I can tell you that I hate you for it.

SykoTech

Hour and a half until the conference and....I'm going to bed. Lol.

Hope I wake up to more interesting news than I did this morning (Nintendo conference).

Riposte said:
Thanks for posting a giant picture to tell us how much you don't care.

Your welcome.

The picture's size represents how much I'm not impressed by the lineup.

Still getting a Vita day one for Uncharted and Wipeout

Kenka

That is seriously weak to counter 3DS' lineup. Hopefully, we'll know (way) more about upcoming games in the SCE conference.

Jintor

Portable Marvel is going to be godlike for those of us with shitty internet connections and no desire to give microsoft any money for live

Azure J

What are the chances of Vita Ultimate having cross platform play with PS3 UMvC3? I just thought of that and if it could be possible, there's a strong chance that I may have to change a preorder and get that shit urley.

Top Bottom