• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu (9/13): Ys Vita, UMvC3 Vita, Cave Vita, LoA Vita/PSP, GE2 PSP, NG Vita, More

Just curious but what games are people hyped for? The only game I see that interests me is MvC3, but I see some people going crazy over the list so just wondering which ones are good.

Ellis Kim said:
....Ninja Gaiden Sigma? ...a port of the original? What? Why? Even Sigma 2 would be the better port for multiplayer alone.

no way. Sigma 1 has a much better campaign than sigma 2's crappy corridor running.

Erethian

StuBurns said:
What do they get announced in? I thought Famitsu was the biggest gaming mag there?

Jump/V-Jump. Tales games are the same, since that's where Tales of Innocence R and that Heroes game were announced.

UMVC3 at launch?

17141865-lol-reaction.gif

Fucking bought.

StickSoldier said:
Just curious but what games are people hyped for? The only game I see that interests me is MvC3, but I see some people going crazy over the list so just wondering which ones are good.
Ys is the only game of interest for me. UMvC is neat, though.

StickSoldier said:

everything except that Arcana game

Cwarrior

Nothing listed on their sounds the least bit interesting (well apart from mvsc3 port)

I hope sony has some big exclusive Cause i don't wanna relive the psp early years (PORTS,PORTS,PORTS,PORTS).

StickSoldier said:

just crazy talk...

Is not very likley Square-Enix would use a single/double site of the Famitsu for a FF announcement

Squalltdx

Every game is not going to be revealed/announced in the mags before the show so one shouldn't be too worried about that stuff already. That aside, I'm curious about NG Sigma. Seems like a strange pick to port. I figured they would've ported the last game to est the waters on the system.

M-PG71C

A new Ys and a remake of Ys IV? Day fucking one for me. When these games hit, I'll pick up a Vita STAT! Can never get enough of Falcom. I go where they go, always.

Canova

Banned
my Vita list so far

Dragon Crown
Ys
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Gravity Daze
Uncharted

damn, this has to be the best launch line up ever

Lesiroth

Kagari said:
Yay, Ys finally revealed :)
So this is the title you've been teasing us on? I'm not disappointed actually.

What's annoying me is that I have this feeling these titles are probably all we're gonna get for today.

7Th

Slime said:
Aside from Ys, ouch. Sony better have something else up their sleeves, or it's not looking too good.

God Eater is really popular, you know. This is a full-blown sequel to one of PSP's biggest sellers.

DR2K said:
Not even on it's best day.

the DOA games? Those games were already behind the curve and after VF5, MVC3, SF4 series, and even MK, the DOA games are absolute garbage.

i used to be a pretty big fan, but going back to DOA4 recently and trying out DOA Dimensions, it's a serious bore to me.

Ninja Gaiden Black was TN's high point.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Smision said:
no way. Sigma 1 has a much better campaign than sigma 2's crappy corridor running.
Sigma 2 was the better paced game of the two, and is much more conducive to a Vita port because of its multiplayer.
Red Blaster said:
NG2 is shit in both vanilla and Sigma configurations.
Nope.
Smision said:
NG1 is better than all of those games by a golden country mile
Please explain WHY a NG1 port is a GOOD IDEA for a portable as opposed to NGS2 or, *gasp*, a fighter.

Slime

Banned
7Th said:
God Eater is really popular, you know.

It's for PSP.

Super excited for Ys, but I hope they have some sort of megaton post-MH4 announcement. Some PS3 ports aren't really going to generate much excitement.

I wonder what megaton game Sony will have.. I just have this crazy feeling that they'll announce like a FF7 remake, but that has like a 0.1% chance of happening.

emb

Daww, Ys is a remake. One or the other of those SE games may be interesting to me. Cave shooter could be pretty cool, if that would even make it here. God Eater sounds cool. I should probably check out the first one though. <.<

Either way, that's a whole bunch of games. Vita hype!

Ellis Kim said:
Sigma 2 was the better paced game of the two, and is much more conducive to a Vita port because of its multiplayer.

Uh, with like half the enemies from NG2 360 taken out? It's boring as hell. and they still have bad NG2 AI.

Please explain WHY a NG1 port is a GOOD IDEA for a portable as opposed to NGS2 or, *gasp*, a fighter.

because it's a launch title and a fun game. Maybe sigma 2 is next? or NG 3? I don't care if it makes economic sense, i like playing games not sales-age like some aspergers kid.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
AYO MARVELLL

Hypest game ever made comes to Vita. I want to see it in action. Moreover.. who is developing if?

Top Bottom