• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu advertising show MGS4 Release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight77

Tried to find if posted before, seems not. If yes, please:

- Don't ban
- Forgive
- Forget
- Lock the thread

In "another forum" someone posted this image of MGS4 advertising with the date:

2lkryvpro6.jpg

Fake? Reality? Can anybody confirm?

God I hope so. To be honest, anything would be welcome at this point. Kojima Productions doesn't fuck around when they say they are going dark.

I hope that's not the case =(

With all the talk about how they're done the game, and on the last KP report talking about how the opening movie was the last bit of code to be entered in, I expected it a lot earlier than that.

Knight77

Well looking at that date...do you think is "aligned" with the rest of the text?

Here in the forum isn't there anyone with the last Famitsu? Just to confirm or say if it's a fake.

UnholySpectacle said:
Yes, right around my Birthday. If the US does not get it on the same day I'm importing. I must have played MGS1 12 times before the US version came out.
It's supposed to be worldwide release so...

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Shalashaska said:

With all the talk about how they're done the game, and on the last KP report talking about how the opening movie was the last bit of code to be entered in, I expected it a lot earlier than that.

Testing it might be an epic undertaking?

¬_¬

Knight77 said:
Well looking at that date...do you think is "aligned" with the rest of the text?

That stood out to me but having seen plenty of other scans where the paper is warped it is hard to tell if it is real without having it in your hands.

near

Gold Member
Shalashaska said:

I hope so, that release date is way too close to my exams. I'll fail if it comes out then :lol

Johnas

Choke on the Magic said:
So much for a summer drought.

It's like the antithesis of it, just with this game. I'll probably just replay this for the rest of the year. :p

Until the DS DQs arrive, anyway.

mileS

until we get an official press release or Ryan says I won't believe this... that being said I don't really expect the game any earlier :(

SRG01

Oh my.

If true, this is a very nice present since I finish my M.Sc. program two weeks before that date. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom