Famitsu Info 15 Apr 2009

#1
The scans has emerged



Review
[NDS] Another Time Another Leaf 8,6,7,8
[NDS] Take the A-Train 9,8,7,8(GOLD)
[NDS] Fu-un! Dairojo 8,6,7,6
[NDS] Tsuri Master DS 7,7,7,7
[NDS] Last Bullet 6,6,6,6
[NDS] Yatuhaka 7,7,7,7
[PSP] NANATAMA 8,8,8,8(GOLD)

[Wii] Meja Maji March 6,6,7,7
[PS3] KILLZONE2 8,8,8,8
[PS2] Kanuchi 黒き翼の章 6,6,6,7
[PS2] Little Anchor 7,7,6,7
[360] Death Smiles 7,7,7,8
[360] H.A.W.X 8,8,8,8

New Info/Titles
Shining Force Cross
- AC
- ARPG
- 2009 winter
- 50%

AcroKnights
- for DS
- Noboru & Miki = characters names
- 1~4 players
- 70% done

Dokimajo
- for DS
- new characters, new stages etc
- Summer 2009
- SNK

The Munchables
- Wii
- 70% done
- 2009 release, 1 player

Valhalla Knights:Eldar Saga Wii
- Wii
- 2009 summer release
- can customise character's appearance
- RPG
- 1~2 players

Magna Carta 2
- 360

Armored Core 3
- PSP
- 3990 yen
- July 30
- port from PS2

FF CC Crystal Bearers
- Wii
- new scans

Tayutama (tentative)
- 5dp./July 30/XB360

Ninty Nine Nights 2
- 360
- 2009 release
- 50%

Pro Baseball Spirits 6
- PS3・PS2/SPG
- Summer release

Elminage 2
- PSP

Evangelion Battle Orchestra
- PSP
- port from PS2

EA Sports Active: Personal Trainer
- EA/July 16 /7140 Yen
- Wii

BIT. TRIP BEAT
- Wiiware
- Arc System Works
- Spring release
- Rhythm action game

MELTY BLOOD Actress Again
- Aug
- PS2
- arcade port
- new characters, additional mode

Kamen Riders Climax Heroes
- 2009 summer
- PS2

Devil May Cry PSP
- cancelled
 

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
#6
Any news on new Wii titles? I am excited for wii titles.

Wow! Look at all those wii titles in the table of contents!

Hero of Legend -- 2008-2009
 

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
#8
Y2Kev said:
Any news on new Wii titles? I am excited for wii titles.

Wow! Look at all those wii titles in the table of contents!

Hero of Legend -- 2008-2009

:( :(


For a minute there I thought he had risen from the dead.
 
#12
So, the innovation for Magna Carta 2 appears to be girls flashing tons of T&A. MC1 was all about androgynous men, and part two has nothing but gigantic boobs.

Edit: Shining Force Cross looks horrendous.
 
#31
So we get Magna Carta 2, which was announced YEARS ago (even before the 360 launched)

Shining Force Arcade? Yeah...

Armored Core 3? Does anyone still care about this series? Is this a port or a new game?
 
#35
Whatever happened to that Tengai Makyou game announced for Xbox 360? That was a really long time ago and I don't remember hearing anything since it was announced.
 
#37
jeremy1456 said:
Whatever happened to that Tengai Makyou game announced for Xbox 360? That was a really long time ago and I don't remember hearing anything since it was announced.
One was released back in March 2006. Was another one announced?

legend166 said:
This may be a stupid question, but why are they releasing a SRPG in the arcades? Is this common?
It looks more like a Monster Hunter styled game, not an SRPG.
 

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
#38
legend166 said:
This may be a stupid question, but why are they releasing a SRPG in the arcades? Is this common?
Shining Force has come in different forms, the most recent iterations are SEGA shitting out rancid sushi (Beat-em ups and whatever the hell Shining Tears is).
 
#48
Wow at Shining Force Cross!

It's not an SRPG, more like Shining Force Neo. But with 4-player co-op, that could be pretty hot.

Surely everyone understands that arcades only exist as a testing ground for console ports? Let's just call this a PS360 game.

I think it looks pretty sweet.
 
#49
Takuhi said:
Wow at Shining Force Cross!

It's not an SRPG, more like Shining Force Neo. But with 4-player co-op, that could be pretty hot.

Surely everyone understands that arcades only exist as a testing ground for console ports? Let's just call this a PS360 game.

I think it looks pretty sweet.
Explain Mario Kart Arcade.

Right now, I think we all need an answer.