• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Famitsu] Issue #995 thread of mu

Mandoric

Banned
No one's posting ANYTHING worthwhile; Imas is begging off actual news duty, and apart from that there's one guy recycling old news and another saying "well this is what I remember before I put it back on the newsstand shelf..."

This stuff is all unconfirmed, but multiple sources have already said it, and it's not important enough to fake.

DATES
PS3 Armored Core For Answer 3/19

DS SimCity DS 2 3/19
DS Gundam 00 3/27 (same week at first season ends)

PSP Code Geass 3/27 (one week before second season airs)

DETAILS
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
* HDD install is 4900MB.
* Save files are 3392KB.
* Some variety of PSN support.
* 5.1 LPCM audio.

ethelred

What's the deal, man? You left out the news everyone was really waiting for this week.

Call of Duty 4 DS - 3/13!

Crushed said:
I thought EA Japan got shut down right after the release of the first one?

Nah. EA Japan still exists as a publishing entity. Their internal development teams were eliminated, though.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Mandoric said:
DETAILS
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
* HDD install is 4900MB.
* Save files are 3392KB.
* Some variety of PSN support.

For seamless no loading gameplay I'll take it. PSN support too? the more I hear the better it sounds.

gcubed

Sho Nuff said:
Good thing I didn't pick up that dirt cheap 20GB SKU and splurged for the 60

between the shitload of rockband content, all the other game installs on my hard drive, and now this, thank goodness i splurged on a 120GB hard drive for mine

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
duckroll said:
DMC4 PS3 supports LPCM 5.1!

00000000001yes.jpg

YES!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Shane on 1Up Yours said that DMC4 has like no load times after you install it...even when you transition from one huge outside environment area to a huge indoor environment...instant loading

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Wario64 said:
Shane on 1Up Yours said that DMC4 has like no load times after you install it...even when you transition from one huge outside environment area to a huge indoor environment...instant loading
Why are you referring to yourself in third person, Mangod? :D
That's cool as shit though. I'm all for games that will let us PS3 owners truly use the HDD.
The DMC4 info is simply full of win and a day 1 purchase.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
When the total installation time to install a game exceeds the amount of time saved from not having load times, is it really worth it anymore?

Bebpo

Banned
ZealousD said:
When the total installation time to install a game exceeds the amount of time saved from not having load times, is it really worth it anymore?

When you can go do something while it's installing and save all that time when playing, sure.

Dali

ZealousD said:

Uh, yes. You can take a shower, make dinner, do whatever you want while it is doing its thing, and once it's done you never have to worry about your experience being interrupted.

Greatness Gone said:
How long should this take to install?

Supposed to be 45 minutes, right? And it plays a video while it installs I think. I didn't pay much attention to that thread but that's what I remember.

Top Bottom