• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Japan sales week 47: PS5 and XSX/S second week

assurdum

Banned
Ya I think Sony could have moved more, not as much as switch but I think get close to PS4 numbers.

We will see if this strategy of short changing Japan works out or if it will just put them in a hole they can't get out of. Japanese might just get feed up of no PS5 and since their friends aren't getting it, see no reason to get them when supply increases.

Momentum is important. The further behind you fall behind the harder it is to climb out of the hole.
You asking for the impossible, Sony can't do anything to change this. Even the Nintendo Wii U was a massive failure in Japan. It's over in this country. The only chance would be release an hybrid console a la switch or something like that. Japanese don't give a fuck to home console from a decade at least .

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
You asking for the impossible, Sony can't do anything to change this. Even the Nintendo Wii U was a massive failure in Japan. It's over in this country. The only chance would be release an hybrid console a la switch or something like that. Japanese don't give a fuck to home console from a decade at least .

Actually they have a chance

They just need to release Mario Kart 9, Splatoon 3, and BOTW 2 on the PS5!

Carna

Banned
At the same, it makes you wonder why barely any Mario games appeared on "Famitsu reader's top games list" from 2019 and Sonic Adventure 2 is in the top 30 of that list lmao

Bodomism

Banned
Comparison between UK and Japan software 2 weeks worth of sales

UK PS5 software sales in 2 weeks
Spiderman MM PS5 = ~86K
Assassin's creed PS5 = ~38K
COD PS5 = ~22K
Demon's Souls Remake = ~25K
Sackboy =~ 11K

Japan PS5 software sales in 2 weeks
Spiderman MM PS5 = ~21K
Assassin's creed PS5 = ~5K
COD PS5 = ~7K
Demon's Souls Remake = ~21K
Sackboy = ~1K

Last edited:

Kerotan

Big next gen?

Or next to nothing presence next gen in Japan.

🤭

Whether you like it or not, Nintendo Switch is the evolution of stationary console that conquered Japan dedicated gaming market in hardware and software sales.
Gaming on apple and ios portable systems has conquered japan if you want to talk overall or portable. The switch comes in respectfully after that.

Traditional home consoles Sony is absolutely dominating the xbox and last gen the xbox and wii u. MS will put up a respectful effort WW but in japan I'm afraid they've no chance against PS5.

Kerotan

Spiderman MM PS5 = ~86K
COD PS5 = ~22K
Sackboy =~ 11K

Spiderman MM PS5 = ~21K
COD PS5 = ~7K
Sackboy = ~1K
We need hardware sales to judge the relevance of each set of stats. And considering ps5 is not meeting demand we can't take much from it until they do.

Clarissa

Banned
Tell him I'm a huge fan and I wish him nothing but the best. Nintenchads are a FAMILY :messenger_heart:

I'll send him your regards. He seems to have recovered. His name is in red as usual.

He was asking what's everyone buying on Black Friday and suggested an RTX 3070 to another guy who already has a ps5.

That guy said he already has a RDNA 2 console, aka the ps5 to which my friend retorted that its not full rdna 2 and laughed his ass off at that poor guy.

bZZ4wP0.jpg

Astral Dog

Japanese market likes home console as long as there are games that appeal to them(not as much as the west but still) , and i imagine price is a big factor along with portability in the Switch favor.

They can't do much with the later but sales will improve eventually.

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
7.6M PS4s say otherwise. Nintendo Switch is not its competitor, Xbox is.
Considering Nintendo has wiped the floor with PlayStation in Japan the last three years I highly, highly doubt that. Sony all but abandoned Japan for a reason. The US and EU are the financial lifeblood of the brand at this point. Home consoles are finished in Japan. It’s all mobile/handheld at this point.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Just dropping in to say that Sony deserves to lose a generation in the JP market for letting trash Western wokeness like TLOU2 define its brand image. I know that's probably not the key reason that they're failing, but surely it fits with their rejection of their domestic base in favor of chasing international trendiness.

sainraja

They tried this before. It was called the WiiU, and the third party support quickly dwindled when they realized that no one wanted to buy Nintendo's PS3 four years into its console generation. The Switch is such a success because its Nintendo's own thing. That, and Nintendo's been releasing goats on a yearly basis.

Even going before this, each successive generation after the nes sold less than the previous, even though the N64 and Gamecube were more powerful consoles than the competition. Some of this had to do with how much of a douche Yamauchi and company were in those days, but more of it had to do with Sony snapping up huge chunks of third party, which Nintendo only just began to catch up on with the DS/3DS, and now with the Switch. Nintendo going back to that old rat race would see nothing but disaster for the company. Hell, Microsoft can barely hold their own in any respect but their gamepass at the moment and they have better relations with any non-Japanese third party than Nintendo.

COVID also drove up sales for the switch. Just a few months ago, weren't people finding the Switch to be out of stock in many areas? (around April, May).

Sakura

If Japan is the second most important market for Sony, why did they ship more console in UK instead of Japan?

According to UK sales tracker analyst, Sony sold more PS5 than PS4 in the UK which is over 240K in a week while Japan on the other hand has only 160K in 2 weeks.
Maybe because Xbox is actually competitive in the UK, so they want to make sure there are enough PS5s so people don't buy Xboxes? Who knows.

Spiderman MM PS5 = ~86K
COD PS5 = ~22K
Sackboy =~ 11K

Spiderman MM PS5 = ~21K
COD PS5 = ~7K
Sackboy = ~1K
Spider Man, COD, and Assassin's Creed have never sold as much in Japan as they do in the west. They just don't have as much wide appeal.
Games like Demon's Souls do better, as you can see from your numbers. 80k difference in number of consoles sold but only 4k difference in number of copies sold.
If Dragon Quest launched on the PS5 and sold 100k copies in Japan but only 50k in the UK, would you say the PS5 is bombing in the UK? Different markets man.

Woopah

Just dropping in to say that Sony deserves to lose a generation in the JP market for letting trash Western wokeness like TLOU2 define its brand image. I know that's probably not the key reason that they're failing, but surely it fits with their rejection of their domestic base in favor of chasing international trendiness.
I don't think it has any impact really. Mostly people are happy playing fun games and including LGBT content doesn't bother them.

bxrz

Spiderman MM PS5 = ~86K
COD PS5 = ~22K
Sackboy =~ 11K

Spiderman MM PS5 = ~21K
COD PS5 = ~7K
Sackboy = ~1K
i have no idea if this is good or not

Redlancet

Banned
If Japan wants portable then why are they choosing the Switch that can be played on a TV over the cheaper, more portable version?

Japan is still the 2nd or 3rd largest video game market so it is not irrelevant at all.
its getting on the way of irrelevance compared to other markets,its pretty clear a this point,and most people on japan play on mobile,also switch its being use as portable,how i know that? i spend 4 years living there and thats its what i saw

Kerotan

its getting on the way of irrelevance compared to other markets,its pretty clear a this point,and most people on japan play on mobile,also switch its being use as portable,how i know that? i spend 4 years living there and thats its what i saw
PS5 sold as much week 2 in japan as Spain week 1. Is Spain also irrelevant?

Redlancet

Banned
PS5 sold as much week 2 in japan as Spain week 1. Is Spain also irrelevant?

in a global scale? it its,who says the contrary? you think im gonna say the contrary because im spanish? lol i know i know ,a lot of people on forums still got the "weaboo" effect on place,but get real,japan is less and less important on triple AAA development catered to their market

Last edited:

Go_Ly_Dow

FF7 Remake seems to have sold about 1.4-1.5 million in Japan, which was pretty good all things considered.

For FF16 and part II of 7, I can see them hitting a million at most. The interest in blockbuster big budget narrative driven games in Japan seems to be declining rapidly and I think PS5 will be lucky to hit 8-9mil units lifetime.

Woopah

PlayStation has declined in Japan but PlayStation isn't the whole market. Yes more people play on mobile but that is true for every other country as well.

People are using the Switch portably but the majority of them are playing on the TV as well. So clearly many millions of people in Japan care about gaming on the TV.

Redlancet

Banned
PlayStation has declined in Japan but PlayStation isn't the whole market. Yes more people play on mobile but that is true for every other country as well.

People are using the Switch portably but the majority of them are playing on the TV as well. So clearly many millions of people in Japan care about gaming on the TV.
nah,you are wrong on all your observations,japan its portable,much more than any country,home consoles are the way of the dodo there

Last edited:

synce

I'd say this gen's Japanese performance is gonna be a wake up call for Sony but knowing the people in charge now they've stopped caring about Japan for a while. Several major JP companies have already shifted focus entirely on the west.

Last edited:

Woopah

nah,you are wrong on all your observations,japan its portable,much more than any country,home consoles are the way of the dodo there
Then why is the regular Switch doing much better than the cheaper, more portable Lite? Why were two of the most popular new IP of the last few years (Splatoon and Ring Fit) ones that couldn't be played on the go?

Bodomism

Banned
Maybe because Xbox is actually competitive in the UK, so they want to make sure there are enough PS5s so people don't buy Xboxes? Who knows.

Spider Man, COD, and Assassin's Creed have never sold as much in Japan as they do in the west. They just don't have as much wide appeal.
Games like Demon's Souls do better, as you can see from your numbers. 80k difference in number of consoles sold but only 4k difference in number of copies sold.
If Dragon Quest launched on the PS5 and sold 100k copies in Japan but only 50k in the UK, would you say the PS5 is bombing in the UK? Different markets man.
You forgot to put digital adoption rate into a consideration on UK market which is a lot bigger than Japan market.

Physical sales in Japan is so underwhelming that even UK physical sales is performing better than Japan for PS5.

We know Japanese gamers prefer physical copies especially with newly released console on the launch day.

Spiderman, COD, and Souls games are popular on Japanese market.

Sony also is expecting a better sales numbers for the 1st party games like Spiderman MM and DeS but both games are selling around 20% of the total physical stock allocated by Sony in Japan.

Last edited:

Woopah

You forgot to put digital adoption rate into a consideration on UK market which is a lot bigger than Japan market.

Physical sales in Japan is so underwhelming that even UK physical sales is performing better than Japan for PS5.

We know Japanese gamers prefer physical copies especially with newly released console on the launch day.

Spiderman, COD, and Souls games are popular on Japanese market.

Sony also is expecting a better sales numbers for the 1st party games like Spiderman MM and DeS but both games are selling around 20% of the total physical stock allocated by Sony in Japan.
Digital is growing in Japan you're right that it's not as high as UK, especially with the latter being in lockdown.

Bodomism

Banned
Digital is growing in Japan you're right that it's not as high as UK, especially with the latter being in lockdown.
An example of absurdly high number of digital sales vs physical in UK

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Retail: ~130.000

-- PS4: ~51.200
-- XBO: ~44.700
-- PS5: ~22.300
-- XBS: ~11.800
Digital: ~436.000
-- XBO+XBS: ~240.000
-- PS4: ~196.000
Total: ~566.000
-- XBO+XBS: ~297.000
-- PS4: ~247.000
-- PS5: ~22.000

That data is without PS5 digital sales, if PS5 digital sales were included as well the percentage would be closer to 80% for that game.

Japan is probably around 15-30% at best when it comes to digital sales.

Last edited:

Hezekiah

Banned
The international market is where the money is. Unlike Microsoft and Nintendo, Sony sells big in every market that's why PS4 and PS2 are the biggest sellers ever. But ultimately Japan is showing a different trend to the rest of the world.

PS5 biggest console launch ever and massive game sales. The Western market is getting bigger so makes sense to focus on that - PS5 will likely sell as much of not more than PS4 with or without Japan.

Redlancet

Banned
Then why is the regular Switch doing much better than the cheaper, more portable Lite? Why were two of the most popular new IP of the last few years (Splatoon and Ring Fit) ones that couldn't be played on the go?
because even in japan they know the lite its a ripoff,have u lived there my friend? you ask a lot of things and its pretty clear u know nothing about their gaming habits

Woopah

because even in japan they know the lite its a ripoff,have u lived there my friend? you ask a lot of things and its pretty clear u know nothing about their gaming habits
I have the data in this thread which shows a market paying more money to play games on the TV.

If Japan only cared about portability, then why would the Lite be a rip off to them?

I'm not saying portability isn't a factor, but the growth of the Switch and decline of PlayStation are just as much about the games as they are about form factor. I think people put too much importance on the hardware and not enough on the software.

cabbage5k2

COVID also drove up sales for the switch. Just a few months ago, weren't people finding the Switch to be out of stock in many areas? (around April, May).

Correct, I believe that Japan still has occasional difficulties with their Switch stock, though nowhere near as bad as the situation with their PS5 stock.

Ozzie666

Companies like Squaresoft have taken the Sony route and want the Western Market. Trying not to lose your home ground is the hard part with expansion. Now we hear rumors about Square retreating a bit back to their homeland, potential sale of Western operations. So not surprising, this could be a short term thing in Japan, Sony is probably confident things will go okay enough overall. Also prepared to lose ground.

However, it's really all on Nintendo.

If Nintendo goes into a slumber again like 2010 onward with the WII, Sony will make a much more successful transition. If Nintendo continues to drop decent enough bombs and the Switch remains fever pitched, then Sony will struggle. Nintendo has never been great at transitioning, historically at least.

Really all eyes should be on Nintendo and if they can transition well onto their next console or platform. Playstation Network profits have really offset the need to be big in Japan.

Kerotan

in a global scale? it its,who says the contrary? you think im gonna say the contrary because im spanish? lol i know i know ,a lot of people on forums still got the "weaboo" effect on place,but get real,japan is less and less important on triple AAA development catered to their market
Of course it is because now the make games catering to every market including Japan.

noshten

Companies like Squaresoft have taken the Sony route and want the Western Market. Trying not to lose your home ground is the hard part with expansion. Now we hear rumors about Square retreating a bit back to their homeland, potential sale of Western operations. So not surprising, this could be a short term thing in Japan, Sony is probably confident things will go okay enough overall. Also prepared to lose ground.

However, it's really all on Nintendo.

If Nintendo goes into a slumber again like 2010 onward with the WII, Sony will make a much more successful transition. If Nintendo continues to drop decent enough bombs and the Switch remains fever pitched, then Sony will struggle. Nintendo has never been great at transitioning, historically at least.

Really all eyes should be on Nintendo and if they can transition well onto their next console or platform. Playstation Network profits have really offset the need to be big in Japan.

The main thing to keep in mind for a lot of 3rd Parties is not just Japan, it's also who is the leader in South East Asia and China and which way they are trending.

For some franchises 70-80% of sales end up being in the Asian markets.
Last quarter in Nintendo's financials "Other" grew a whooping 152% compared to 67% in Japan, 61% in the Americas and 72% in Europe.
Below are last year's Taiwan and South Korea Numbers since these are the only two markets Media Create tracks and provides updates for:

Taiwan Console Sales 2019:
NSW - 196.570
PS4 - 80.719

Taiwan Software Sales 2019:
NSW - 1.136.238
PS4 - 1.060.802
South Korea Console Sales 2019:
NSW - 386.251
PS4 - 149.754

South Korea Software Sales 2019:
NSW - 1.564.125
PS4 - 844.641

Now these are the results from last year, before COVID, Animal Crossing: New Horizon launching or Ring Fit Adventure becoming widely available(after the September launch of the game officially in China).

Below are the results this year for these two games in South Korea & Taiwan's Top 5, since the launch of New Horizon Week 12, 2020 until Week 46, 2020:

New Horizon Taiwan:
1st; 1st; 5th; n/a; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 4th; 3rd; 4th; 3rd; 3rd; 3rd; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 4th; 5th; 1st; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 4th; n/a; 5th; n/a;

New Horizon South Korea:
1st; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 3rd; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 2nd; 3rd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 3rd;

Ring Fit Adventure Taiwan:
5th; 4th; 4th; 3rd; 3rd; n/a; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 3rd; 3rd; 3rd; 5th; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 4th; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 1st; 5th; 3rd; 3rd; 3rd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 3rd; 1st; n/a;

Ring Fit Adventure South Korea:
4th; 4th; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 4th; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 4th; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 4th; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd;

Apparently Switch is already catching up to the PlayStation in China and it only launched late 2019 there and the only official games launched on the system are NSMBUD, SMO, MK8D and Ring Fit Adventure. So if Nintendo manages to get through the regulatory process they have a lot more games to launch officially in China in the coming years. China remains the Top market in terms of video gaming spent but the vast majority of spending is on mobile, so Japanese video game makers see it as a huge opportunity for growth. The market which has basically denied the existence of PlayStation and Xbox as consoles make up around 1% of video game spending there.

As Tencent buys shares of Japanese companies like Marvelous; Platinum and sets up strategic partnerships with Nintendo to officially launch their games in China like the recent Ring Fit Adventure launch - you've gotta wonder whether a lot of Japanese video game makers are looking at the Taiwan and South Korea numbers and hoping Switch will be able to replicate this success in China.
If Nintendo manages to get Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Pokemon, Breath of the Wild, Smash, officially through the censorship and regulations in China - they have a very strong line-up heading into 2021.

Last edited:

Bodomism

Banned
The main thing to keep in mind for a lot of 3rd Parties is not just Japan, it's also who is the leader in South East Asia and China and which way they are trending.

For some franchises 70-80% of sales end up being in the Asian markets.
Last quarter in Nintendo's financials "Other" grew a whooping 152% compared to 67% in Japan, 61% in the Americas and 72% in Europe.
Below are last year's Taiwan and South Korea Numbers since these are the only two markets Media Create tracks and provides updates for:

Taiwan Console Sales 2019:
NSW - 196.570
PS4 - 80.719

Taiwan Software Sales 2019:
NSW - 1.136.238
PS4 - 1.060.802
South Korea Console Sales 2019:
NSW - 386.251
PS4 - 149.754

South Korea Software Sales 2019:
NSW - 1.564.125
PS4 - 844.641

Now these are the results from last year, before COVID, Animal Crossing: New Horizon launching or Ring Fit Adventure becoming widely available(after the September launch of the game officially in China).

Below are the results this year for these two games in South Korea & Taiwan's Top 5, since the launch of New Horizon Week 12, 2020 until Week 46, 2020:

New Horizon Taiwan:
1st; 1st; 5th; n/a; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 4th; 3rd; 4th; 3rd; 3rd; 3rd; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 4th; 5th; 1st; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 4th; n/a; 5th; n/a;

New Horizon South Korea:
1st; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 3rd; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 2nd; 3rd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 3rd;

Ring Fit Adventure Taiwan:
5th; 4th; 4th; 3rd; 3rd; n/a; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 3rd; 3rd; 3rd; 5th; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 4th; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 1st; 5th; 3rd; 3rd; 3rd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 1st; 3rd; 1st; n/a;

Ring Fit Adventure South Korea:
4th; 4th; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 4th; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 4th; 2nd; 3rd; 2nd; 4th; 3rd; 2nd; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 1st; 1st; 1st; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd; 2nd;

Apparently Switch is already catching up to the PlayStation in China and it only launched late 2019 there and the only official games launched on the system are NSMBUD, SMO, MK8D and Ring Fit Adventure. So if Nintendo manages to get through the regulatory process they have a lot more games to launch officially in China in the coming years. China remains the Top market in terms of video gaming spent but the vast majority of spending is on mobile, so Japanese video game makers see it as a huge opportunity for growth. The market which has basically denied the existence of PlayStation and Xbox as consoles make up around 1% of video game spending there.

As Tencent buys shares of Japanese companies like Marvelous; Platinum and sets up strategic partnerships with Nintendo to officially launch their games in China like the recent Ring Fit Adventure launch - you've gotta wonder whether a lot of Japanese video game makers are looking at the Taiwan and South Korea numbers and hoping Switch will be able to replicate this success in China.
If Nintendo manages to get Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Pokemon, Breath of the Wild, Smash, officially through the censorship and regulations in China - they have a very strong line-up heading into 2021.
Nintendo is set to dominate asia regions.

After the successful of Switch in SK, Taiwan, and China, I'm hoping they will focus on asean market next which is non-existent there.

Sony playstation console is very cheap in asean market, south america countried, middle east and other developing countries.

Caio

But think about it. If all they care is Nintendo and portable, a modern day equivalent of N64 and GameCube wouldn't be as successful as Switch is.

who ever told to discontinue the Switch for a powerful Home Console ? Nintendo could have both a powerful Home Console together with a Switch or portable hardware. N64 and GameCube lack of 3rd party support was due mainly to non standard format like cartridge and midi dvd. Things could be much better if Nintendo were more open minded, leaving at home their obsession of being unique and original at any cost on the hardware side. Nintendo are some of the greatest developers on this planet, and their originality would be always present in the software, in the games, regardless of the format they use, hybrid consoles, Home consoles, or Gimmik like Nintendo Wii, etc. Profits is the only thing Nintendo do care about ? Good, go and fooking play your Wii, WiiU and Switch, I will never buy another Nintendo console in my life, and like I, many other won't. Nintendo do not give a crap about, they do have their profits with outdated tech and graphics, and they feel confident 'cause millions of people will be always happy to play Mario, Mario Kart, Pokemon dusted off and recycled billions of time. Nintendo fanboys can Laugh how much they want, but they know Nintendo can do much more than this. I played Zelda, great game even though it could be billions of times better on a PS5 like hardware, same for Super mario Odyssey, Splatoon...actually the only one games I enjoyed on Switch.

You are happy with "PS3" like graphics and gameplay mechanics in 2021 ? Good for you, but do not act like you are always right, your opinions are always right, and who the hell give a fuck if other gamers are not happy with Nintendo. Some people just keep showing how much ignorant and immature they are.

yeah yeah yeah but Nintendo do have dah profits...they do have dah profits and the selling records. Play with the fooking selling records, be happy.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Look at what SONY is doing in that country, selling well is one thing being good is another and SONY is BOTH.

lock2k

Banned
who ever told to discontinue the Switch for a powerful Home Console ? Nintendo could have both a powerful Home Console together with a Switch or portable hardware. N64 and GameCube lack of 3rd party support was due mainly to non standard format like cartridge and midi dvd. Things could be much better if Nintendo were more open minded, leaving at home their obsession of being unique and original at any cost on the hardware side. Nintendo are some of the greatest developers on this planet, and their originality would be always present in the software, in the games, regardless of the format they use, hybrid consoles, Home consoles, or Gimmik like Nintendo Wii, etc. Profits is the only thing Nintendo do care about ? Good, go and fooking play your Wii, WiiU and Switch, I will never buy another Nintendo console in my life, and like I, many other won't. Nintendo do not give a crap about, they do have their profits with outdated tech and graphics, and they feel confident 'cause millions of people will be always happy to play Mario, Mario Kart, Pokemon dusted off and recycled billions of time. Nintendo fanboys can Laugh how much they want, but they know Nintendo can do much more than this. I played Zelda, great game even though it could be billions of times better on a PS5 like hardware, same for Super mario Odyssey, Splatoon...actually the only one games I enjoyed on Switch.

You are happy with "PS3" like graphics and gameplay mechanics in 2021 ? Good for you, but do not act like you are always right, your opinions are always right, and who the hell give a fuck if other gamers are not happy with Nintendo. Some people just keep showing how much ignorant and immature they are.

yeah yeah yeah but Nintendo do have dah profits...they do have dah profits and the selling records. Play with the fooking selling records, be happy.
TLDR :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom