You mean the annual festival of cheesy skits, information that Jump & Famitsu already revealed (fyi, that would be this issue then) and the occasional gameplay trailer? Its never been host to a new game announcement or anything more interesting than a trailer. I mean it could happen, but its Namco Bandai, so why get one's hopes up?
- K-On! Gets a game Conversion ~ PSP as mentioned
- Trinity Zill O'll Zero Gets a Date ~ September
- Crafts & Meister Does Wii - New White Knight Chronicles 2 Details ~ Customizable Knight
- Square Enix's New WiiWare Games - "Kumanage: The Blue Gems That Kiina Hates Battle Version" and "Kumanage The Red Candy That Piina Likes Puzzle Version." - 1000 WiiPoints each.
- EA, Capcom, Tecmo Koei, Konami, Square Enix, Sega and Ubisoft will have surprises at the show. Only Namco Bandai and Bethesda chose the punk route and listed "secret" under the surprise category.
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on Famitsu. No details.
Xenoblade - 9/9/9/9
Rockman Zero Collection - 8/8/7/7
Just Cause 2 PS3 - 9/9/8/8
Just Cause 2 360 - 9/9/8/8
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City PS3 - 9/8/8/8
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 360 - 9/8/8/8
To be fair, neither of these facts stopped the other Tales games from bombing horribly. Plus its not like the Wii is filled with 3rd party success stories (at least for anything closely related to a RPG).
Realistically though, if we don't get Graces its because Namco has given up on the Tales series and/or the Wii (Well, that and the fact that they're broke & had to layoff 10% of their workforce).