• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu - May 27 2009 (new MGS title announced!)

Dali

kf1i4z.jpg

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/index.html

Mamesj

Banned
how many fucking countdowns are there for this game? I feel like I'm trapped in some meta-metal gear solid story or something.

Dali

I just noticed how awesome the insignia on his beret is. It's like a map of the world, but it's also a profile of a skull. Maybe this should go in the mindblowing stuff thread.

TalonsOfJustice

Neo Member
So I was using the bathroom watching this countdown intently, when I saw Big Boss's face flash onto the screen. I shit myself, and I didn't even need to shit.

sprocket

Banned
Eteric Rice said:
Why is no one making any Wii RPGs?

/rant

besides the new main tales game? dragon quest 10? Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers ? and Arc Rise Fantasia ? :lol

Belfast

Man, Big Boss looks fucking badass right there. So if it has to do with Raiden, maybe it'll be during the era when he was a kid soldier?

sprocket

Banned
Belfast said:
Man, Big Boss looks fucking badass right there. So if it has to do with Raiden, maybe it'll be during the era when he was a kid soldier?

raiden has his cyborg suit on in the scans. which makes no sense unless its a fighting game! :D

xintin

dual stories w/alternating chapters (one big boss, one raiden etc.)?
although that seems too normal for KojiPro:lol

Scans of the aforementioned "HOSPITAL" are out. It's indeed a brand new "Trauma Center"- style game from Atlus on Wii. Looks badass.

-Kh-

Banned
sprocket said:
besides the new main tales game? dragon quest 10? Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers ? and Arc Rise Fantasia ? :lol

Compared to DS RPG output, or even PSP, it is understandable that he thinks nobody is making any for Wii.

AniHawk

I dunno about you guys, but another MGS being announced so soon after MGS4 (which was supposed to be the really last one for serious) is kinda antihype.

Eteric Rice

sprocket said:

Still needs more.

Also, don't really count spin-offs. -_-

Anyway, where does this new MGS take place? I mean in the timeline. I only played a bit of 3 and didn't completely finish 4 (was on the ship).

VegaShinra

My Japanese isn't great, but I'm not finding anything in the scans that suggest a new MGS entirely, like a MGS5. DLC?

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So Hospital is a new Trauma Center? I hope it's being done by Vanguard... I love Trauma Center but I want Atlus to do something different.

Troidal

Great news for fans, but personally it's a snooze-fest. Considering their talents, they could do other awesome games. ZOE3 would have also been nice.

Hope its just an add-on/DLC.

Top Bottom