• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu - May 27 2009 (new MGS title announced!)

Guled

AniHawk said:
I dunno about you guys, but another MGS being announced so soon after MGS4 (which was supposed to be the really last one for serious) is kinda antihype.
MGS4 was announced one year after MGS3, and MGS4 was the last one with Snake, not the last MGS

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Seems Final Fantasy XI is being ported to PS3... supposedly it's the cover for the latest Dengeki PlayStation.

jiggle

Kagari said:
Seems Final Fantasy XI is being ported to PS3... supposedly it's the cover for the latest Dengeki PlayStation.

nooooooooooooooooooo , i was planning to quit and sell the account ><

what a waste of resources
i guess they really want to keep this cow going

dengeki_cover.jpg

:lol

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
xfactor said:
[NDS]Game Without Name (new title)

Wait, wasn't "Game with no name" that first person horror title from SE that was announced last year for the DS? (the one where you hold the DS like a book).

thefro

cw_sasuke said:
damn nmh2 looks awesome :eek:

Yeah, graphically it seems to look better than the first game for sure. It's Grasshopper and their team of 30 people so I don't expect them to be pushing the hardware to the max or anything.

The artwork looks even better than the first game, IMHO.

traveler

Not Wario
Raiden and Big Boss (as pictured) in the same game? Doesn't seem to make much sense, time wise. I don't take it Gray Fox is out of the question? (Could Raiden be a clone of Gray Fox?)

Loudninja said:
Hmmm how old is that game now?

It came out on the PS2 in 2002. I really don't know what Square is thinking. Especially when you consider that they're apparently working on an all new MMO.

Emotions

Hospital and No More Heroes 2 look fabulous!!!
can't wait for localizations. I hope Hospital comes later this year... come on Atlus!!!.

Loudninja

SolidSnakex said:
It came out on the PS2 in 2002. I really don't know what Square is thinking. Especially when you consider that they're apparently working on an all new MMO.

Its all they know how to make on the PS3 I guess?

KuwabaraTheMan said:
There are probably people younger than it reading this post.

:lol

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
FFXI is about the most underwhelming PS3 support SE could put out. Give us a new game.

LOLOLO @ Y2Kev's comment

Rpgmonkey said:
Cool, new Nomura interview.

These are apparently the Nomrua details

-There will be some type of announcement in the game archives in the future
-Not involved in FF13 much anymore; design, voice recording, and marketing only
-Currently focusing on Versus and Agito
-Agito's battle system has taken on a form different from previously shown battle scenes
-Even though it's on PSP, Agito aims to be the pinnacle of this generation (of handhelds?)
-Third Birthday can be played through the prologue
-Looking forward to the final product
-Looking to create a masterpiece
-Versus members are more or less the same as FF7 members and everyone is working very synergistically
-Synergistic team isn't making compromises, so the quality is naturally going up
-I try to audit the progress, but because everyone is auditing themselves very severely, most problems are cleared at lower levels
-Currently testing battle system and map gimmicks (?)
-Town lighting test for day and night were inspected and it felt as though the town really existed in front of me
-I really want to show, right away, character's actions when they're left alone for a while
-Please wait a little bit longer for new Versus information. Once we get to a certain point, I will show you something very surprising
-New images/videos(?) for FF13 will be shown at E3

xfactor

Banned
Jinfash said:
Wait, wasn't "Game with no name" that first person horror title from SE that was announced last year for the DS? (the one where you hold the DS like a book).

Yes. a few days ago Famitsu noticed a site update for that game which they speculated to be a new sequel or something

Rpgmonkey

SolidSnakex said:

Eh, better than some of the other interviews they've given at least. :p

Hope another character gets shown (preferably with a name also given around the same time).

At least the game finally sounds like it's nearing completion...

Mau ®

FFXI on PS3. Ehhh kinda late :/

I heard it actually got easier and you can solo more if you want to. Is it true? Is the community still going (american one)?

inner-G

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
-There will be some type of announcement in the game archives in the future
-Not involved in FF13 much anymore; design, voice recording, and marketing only
-Currently focusing on Versus and Agito
-Agito's battle system has taken on a form different from previously shown battle scenes
-Even though it's on PSP, Agito aims to be the pinnacle of this generation (of handhelds?)
-Third Birthday can be played through the prologue
-Looking forward to the final product
-Looking to create a masterpiece
-Versus members are more or less the same as FF7 members and everyone is working very synergistically
-Synergistic team isn't making compromises, so the quality is naturally going up
-I try to audit the progress, but because everyone is auditing themselves very severely, most problems are cleared at lower levels
-Currently testing battle system and map gimmicks (?)
-Town lighting test for day and night were inspected and it felt as though the town really existed in front of me
-I really want to show, right away, character's actions when they're left alone for a while
-Please wait a little bit longer for new Versus information. Once we get to a certain point, I will show you something very surprising
-New images/videos(?) for FF13 will be shown at E3
:D

also: meh @ XI

hteng

Banned
dude wtf i just bought a new laptop for FFXI and now they want to port it to the PS3? WTF!!!???!?!?!?! zomg should have come out so damn long time ago

Top Bottom