• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Oct 20 (Bayonetta Review O_O)

xfactor

Banned
New Release Dates:

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP) - 9th Jan 2010, 6090yen
End of Eternity (PS3/360) - 28th Jan 2010

Real Review Scores:

Console
[PS3] BAYONETTA 10/10/9/9
[PS3] Tekken 6 9/8/8/8
[360] BAYONETTA 10/10/10/10
[360] Tekken 6 9/8/8/8
[Wii] Super Robot Wars NEO 8/7/7/7
[Wii] Sin and Punishment 2 8/8/8/7
[Wii] Chin Sports 7/7/6/6
[PS2] Nadepro 7/7/6/6 

Portable
[PSP] Persona 3 Portable 8/8/8/8
[PSP] Elminage 2 7/8/6/6
[PSP] Jigen Kairou 8/8/7/8
[PSP] Motorstorm Rising Ice 7/8/7/7
[DS] GTA Chinatown Wars 9/9/8/9
[DS] 4 Warriors of Light FF Gaiden 9/8/8/8
[DS] Fresh Precure 7/7/6/6
[DS] Gamebook DS Sword World 2.0 6/7/5/5

xfactor said:
Umihara Kawase 7 6 6 6
Date ni metui wake janee 5 4 4 4
FF Hikari no 4 Senshi 9 9 9 9
GTA China 10 9 9 9
Purikura 8 7 8 7
Illuminage II 5 6 5 5
Shin Sports 5 5 5 5
Sin and Punishment 9 9 9 9
Super Robots NEO 8 7 8 8
Bayonetta 10 10 10 10
Tekken 6 8 9 8 9

My god.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is anyone surprised that Bayonetta is going to be the best action game ever created?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
xfactor said:
Umihara Kawase 7 6 6 6
Date ni metui wake janee 5 4 4 4
(NDS)FF Gaiden 4 Warriors of Light 9 9 9 9
(PSP)GTA Chinatown War 10 9 9 9
Purikura 8 7 8 7
Illuminage II 5 6 5 5
Shin Sports 5 5 5 5
Sin and Punishment 9 9 9 9
Super Robots NEO 8 7 8 8
Bayonetta 10 10 10 10[PS3&Xbox360]
Tekken 6 8 9 8 9

Chinatown Wars should be the DS Version.

But holy cow at bayonetta :lol

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
The game doesn't even look good, man :lol

I seriously doubt that Bayonetta is anywhere in the vicinity of a ten, but oh well.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Are we seriously freaking out about Famitsu review scores again?

cosmicblizzard said:
B-b-but Platinum doesn't have the money for a 40. That means...it's legit!? Holy shit! Day mother fuckin 1!
They're published by Sega.

cosmicblizzard said:
B-b-but Platinum doesn't have the money for a 40. That means...it's legit!? Holy shit! Day mother fuckin 1!

sega-logo.jpg

Nirolak said:
Are we seriously freaking out about Famitsu review scores again?

Despite the fact that their reviews mean very little, it is very surprising that Bayonetta got the 40.

Yoshichan

Nirolak said:
So they moneyhats instead of creating Shenmue 3? Nah, doubt it. This is legit.

Nirolak said:

And me being awake at 4 AM once again makes me forget important things and post without thinking. ...Oh well, still unexpected. They aren't Square, so I doubt this was paid for.

Famitsu is really giving out a lot of 40s this gen. If only I was as enthusiastic about the generation :/

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Seiken said:
So they moneyhats instead of creating Shenmue 3? Nah, doubt it. This is legit.
The game might get straight 10's in the Western press, but I'm not going to put any weight in a Famitsu review score.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Dayumm !!, I guess I need to learn how to play fight'em'ups, I love the styling of the game but I've never really been that good at these types of games but I'm gonna give this one a shot.

Nirolak said:
The game might get straight 10's in the Western press, but I'm not going to put any weight in a Famitsu review score.

I'll admit, that would be a lot more rewarding than a perfect score from Famitsu. Totally hoping it happens, but doubt it outside a few outlets.

andymcc

Banned
holy fuck, did not expect that for bayonetta... especially after playing the demo. i enjoyed the 360 one but... damn.... :lol

i need to get sin and punishment. probably will wait for christmas.

Yoshichan

Bayonetta will be the king until DMC5 gets released.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice to see the perfect score, they don't give that out very often, do they? I'll be getting it for my 360.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Bah.

I played the demo and was bored to tears. I still won't be purchasing the game, even though it got a great score.

Congrats to Platinum games.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Rez smiled knowingly from his high horse.

andy_lhc

I am really surprised by Bayonetta's score.....:lol

Does anyone knows if Bayonetta PS3 still had the same issues they had in the demo?

why are people taking famitsu reviews seriously? i mean bayonetta might be the greatest game of all time but i wouldn't take their word for it.

Top Bottom