Famitsu thread of no digitally reproduced images redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Scores:
DS
Doraemon DS 8、8、7、7
Flower, sun and rain 7、7、8、7

Wii
Metroid Prime 3 8、8、8、7
Family Jockey 8、7、6、6
Playground 5、4、4、3

PS3
Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan! 10、9、9、9
Guitar Hero 3 9、7、8、8

PS2
Guitar Hero 3 9、7、8、8
Castle in Hell 7、7、7、7

Dates:
<Wii>
5/29&#12288;Family Sweat Shirt
Summer Biohazard 0
2008 Rygar

<PS3>
5/29&#12288;Battle Fantasia
6/12&#12288;Metal Gear Solid 4
6/12&#12288;Metal Gear Solid 4 Special Edition
6/12&#12288;Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle
Summer&#12288;Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Summer The Darkness
Summer Initial D Extreme Stage

<Xbox360>
5/15&#12288;The Darkness
5/22&#12288;Orange Box
5/29&#12288;Battle Fantasia
5/29&#12288;Overlord
6/5&#12288;Ninja Gaiden 2
Summer Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Undecided Gears of War 2
 
#5
WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT BIOHAZARD 0??!

I would also like to add an extra "damn you Sp0rsk!" to closing the thread right after that news was posted!

Ooh, nice score on Ryu Ga Gotoku.
 
#11
kay said:
Scores:
DS
Doraemon DS&#12288;8&#12289;8&#12289;7&#12289;7
Flower, sun and rain&#12288;7&#12289;7&#12289;8&#12289;7

Wii
Metroid Prime 3&#12288;8&#12289;8&#12289;8&#12289;7
Family Jockey&#12288;8&#12289;7&#12289;6&#12289;6
Playground&#12288;5&#12289;4&#12289;4&#12289;3

PS3
Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan!&#12288;10&#12289;9&#12289;9&#12289;9
Guitar Hero 3&#12288;9&#12289;7&#12289;8&#12289;8

PS2
Guitar Hero 3&#12288;9&#12289;7&#12289;8&#12289;8
Castle in Hell 7&#12289;7&#12289;7&#12289;7
NICE!
 

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
#12
kay said:
Scores:
DS
Doraemon DS&#12288;8&#12289;8&#12289;7&#12289;7
Flower, sun and rain&#12288;7&#12289;7&#12289;8&#12289;7

Wii
Metroid Prime 3&#12288;8&#12289;8&#12289;8&#12289;7
Family Jockey&#12288;8&#12289;7&#12289;6&#12289;6
Playground&#12288;5&#12289;4&#12289;4&#12289;3

PS3
Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan!&#12288;10&#12289;9&#12289;9&#12289;9
Guitar Hero 3&#12288;9&#12289;7&#12289;8&#12289;8

PS2
Guitar Hero 3&#12288;9&#12289;7&#12289;8&#12289;8
Castle in Hell 7&#12289;7&#12289;7&#12289;7
Holy fucking shit and Saint mary! That is fucking awesome for Ryo ga Gotoku Kenzan!
 
#24
Fucking Capcom, if you are gonna remake a game at least pick one that isnt shitty.

What a fucking waste, I guess Wii fans have a lot of tests to do.
 

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
#25
king zell said:
- Biohazard 0(Wii/Capcom/summer)
- The hero is Rebecca and Billy
- It is developing to play even only the Wii remote control comfortably now

So this is just another RE4 type thing?


Jesus, Capcom better have some good original RE stuff coming..
 
#27
king zell said:
- Biohazard 0(Wii/Capcom/summer)
- The hero is Rebecca and Billy
- It is developing to play even only the Wii remote control comfortably now
Wait what? This better not be some gamecube port.

Also the story might not have been great, but the game was beautiful. I'd think we'd hear alot more on this if it was RE 0 in the RE4 style (that would be awesome...so its probably something as far from that as possible...)
 
#28
ivysaur12 said:
RE4 style?!
"even only the wiimote" makes it seem as if there is two control schemes, but who knows one could be wiimote only and the other CC support.

JDSN said:
Fucking Capcom, if you are gonna remake a game at least pic one that isnt shitty.

What a fucking waste, I guess Wii fans have a lot of tests to do.
They'll be testing until the end of the generation apparently.
 
#31
king zell said:
- Biohazard 0(Wii/Capcom/summer)
- The hero is Rebecca and Billy
- It is developing to play even only the Wii remote control comfortably now
:O i think i would buy it. never played it on the cube..

and i'm sure we're getting remake after this
 

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
#35
I don't see how RE0 will benefit from Wii controls unless it's a complete realtime remake.

Why go to all that trouble over one of the least popular ones. And if it's not a realtime remake, then why bother at all?!

I'm confused.
 
#38
I honestly don't get all the hate RE0 gets, the train is still the best introductory 'level' to an RE ever, with the village a close second.

Here's hoping for a marriage of RE4 controls + actual traditional RE survival horror.
 

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
#42
Saitou said:
I honestly don't get all the hate RE0 gets, the train is still the best introductory 'level' to an RE ever, with the village a close second.

Here's hoping for a marriage of RE4 controls + actual traditional RE survival horror.
You can't have RE4 controls though without it being realtime.
 
#48
king zell said:
- Biohazard 0(Wii/Capcom/summer)
- The hero is Rebecca and Billy
- It is developing to play even only the Wii remote control comfortably now
How about a real Wii RE game that isn't a port, Capcom?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.