• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu thread this week (reviews first)

duckroll

Reviews:

Tamagotchi 7/6/6/6
Quiz DS 7/6/6/5
Keroro 5/6/5/6
Wagan Midnight PSP 6/6/7/6
Coded Arms PSP 8/7/7/7
The Puzzle Quest 8/7/8/8
Legend of Heroes 6 SC 7/7/7/7

Angel Profile 6/6/6/4
BLEACH 7/7/7/7
Bass Fishing Wii 6/7/6/4
Boku to Sims no Machi 8/7/8/7
Kekaishi 7/6/6/6
Agalest Senki 6/7/6/5
Halo 3 10/9/9/9

Previews:

Infinite Undiscovery
Last Remnant

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
You know, I've been meaning to buy a 360. May as well get it with Halo 3. Why the hell not.
Is Japan getting any special bundle for this?

Amir0x said:
HALO 3 10, 9 ,9 9

MEGATON FAMI

This means all tens from Western media confirmed

That certainly wouldn't be surprising. It'd be even less surprising if Halo 3 went largely unscathed despite having issues that other games just can't seem to get away, like say not being all that different from the norm.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Halo 3 reviews mean nothing, its going to get 10's, its going to sell millions and everyone is going to gush over it so no point getting all hyped. Even if the game was turd, 10s all around.

icecream

Public Health Threat
duckroll said:
Wagant Midnight PSP 6/6/7/6
Agalest Senki 6/7/6/5
Halo 3 10/9/9/9
I didn't even know a PSP version was in the works...

Agarest Senki scores... expected. It should still sell.

Halo 3 is interesting. I wonder what nice comments they made up about it.

chemicals

VOOK said:
Halo 3 reviews mean nothing, its going to get 10's, its going to sell millions and everyone is going to gush over it so no point getting all hyped. Even if the game was turd, 10s all around.

you've got to be kidding. turds do not get straight 10's.. give Bungie some respect, no matter what console you own, fool.

GhaleonEB

HomerSimpson-Man said:
Wow @ Halo 3 scores.

Famitsu reviews Halo 3 first?
I thought that would be the case, since they had the same review sessions as many other mags, but a weekly publication cycle. Expect to see OXM hit in a few days, as well.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Moneyhats all round!

chemicals said:
you've got to be kidding. turds do not get straight 10's.. give Bungie some respect, no matter what console you own, fool.
Just remember Nintendogs got a 40/40 from Famitsu. Please respect the dogs.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
chemicals said:

Oy vey... read what I right before jumping on your Bungie Defence Horse. If Halo 3 was, IF!

ffs read before you troll

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Epic thread this will be! I remember how MGS4 was first revealed just before TGS through Famitsu.

BRING IT ON!!111

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
VOOK said:

Pretty much how i feel.

Brofist

RevenantKioku said:
You know, I've been meaning to buy a 360. May as well get it with Halo 3. Why the hell not.
Is Japan getting any special bundle for this?

that green special edition Halo 360 box is being released in Japan

duckroll

Nothing from 2ch about NG2 or LO yet. I gotta head out and take care of some shit. Hopefully Jonnyram can pick up where I left off and get the good scoops. :D

TreIII

I'm personally hoping that Famitsu may have another round of scans for Kunio Dodge Ball DS. It supposedly also being at the show, maybe they'll another bulletin that serves to help hype it up...and possibly provide a release date. :D

MCD

duckroll said:
Nothing from 2ch about NG2 or LO yet. I gotta head out and take care of some shit. Hopefully Jonnyram can pick up where I left off and get the good scoops. :D

Alright, thanks duckroll.

duckroll

There are some details about GT5 Prologue. The demo hits 20th October. Really leaving now. :(

グランツーリスモ5プロローグ(PS3/SCE/12月13日発売予定)
・体験版は10/20に配信
・体験版では謎のクルマ"覆面GT-R"に乗れる
・デイトナがGTシリーズ初登場
・世界中のクルマ情報番組が観られるGT.TV
・製品版のオフラインレースイベントで貯めたお金を使って
魅惑の新車を手に入れることができる

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm hyped about this.

げんきです!!!!

wait, a demo of GT5 PROLOGUE?

Rolf NB

Mudhoney said:
Why does Famitsu get to review Halo 3 before anyone else?
They haven't. They're just being polite and giving it the score that is expected of them. No need to play the game for a review, really.

Top Bottom