• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fans picketing outside of Valve's offices for Half Life 3

Akia

A Twitter post by a Valve employee this morning said:
"2 fans are picketing outside our office for the release of Half Life 3"

droidUpload_vf6kyje769.jpg

283188_10150277986582708_751967707_7600011_3420953_n.jpg

Gabe out there for a moment showing his support.

JackEtc

That's awesome, I love how Gabe is out there. He really shows his love and appreciation for the fans out there.

Nix

Banned
You see Tales fans, why don't we have that kind of solidarity? Oh, right, because we actually have lives going on in the foreground, and this usually never works. Never mind, carry on.

Jomjom

Banned
Internet petitions with thousands of signers get completely ignored by VG companies, but picketing with a mere 2 people gets the attention of Gabe. Obviously picketing is the way to go in the future.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Ahaha @ Gabe just chilling next to them with that smug face of his. Damn you Gabe, just give us HL3 please.

Rodney McKay said:
You can only swim in a pool of money for so long every day; you get all pruny if you stay in too long.

Agreed. He got out just in time. His skin still looks perfect smooth

jvalioli said:
Well he is not making Half Life 3 so...

Right. So he can support the fan.

Oh wait

(awesome avatar btw)

Jomjom

Banned
For some reason whenever I see Gabe, I think of what Daniel Radcliffe would look like if he really let himself go.

Bazhard

Banned
KingDizzi said:
Not a very flattering pic of Gabe, I make that face during the middle of a dump.
To be fair has gabe ever had a flattering picture? hes not exactly the most fit healthy good looking person.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Gabe is such a beast. Amazing man.

edit: If you look closely at the second sign you can see he messed up the A and tried to cover it up. Smooth.

I like how they seemed to have used ball-point pens for that too. lol

sakipon

jling84 said:
Internet petitions with thousands of signers get completely ignored by VG companies, but picketing with a mere 2 people gets the attention of Gabe. Obviously picketing is the way to go in the future.
Well, I agree with it. Things done in the real, physical world simply are more fun for all parties involved.

jling84 said:
Well the dude who started the whole Left 4 Dead 2 boycott nonsense got a tour at Valve.

Top Bottom