• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasia: Music Evolved Announced (Disney/Harmonix, 360/XBO, Kinect, 2014)

Preview: http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/4/4384732/harmonix-fantasia-music-evolved-announcement

Leaked from VentureBeat's cache via killercow:

fantasia-8.jpg

fantasia.jpg

fantasia-7.jpg

fantasia-2.jpg

fantasia-11.jpg

fantasia-4.jpg

---

Harmonix mentioned they were announcing their new game today on their Twitter account yesterday. Just saw this pop up online and making the rounds on twitter from USA Today

Hi7EXJ0.jpg

That clearly is the Wizard from The Sorcerers Apprentice Short and Harmonix traditionally do their announcements through USA today for some reason. So that leads to some vadility?

So are Disney and Harmonix making a Fantasia game that will be announced today? Fingers Crossed because that sounds rad as hell.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
This must be what Jeff was talking about when he said they were talking about an unannounced game on the Bombcast tomorrow.

Maybe not fantasia, maybe a Disney themed Dance Central?

Actually, doing that with the Kinect seems kind of cool

I know, it seems kind of cool, as would being Chernabog...

tumblr_m7slwzN0Yc1rxqu41o1_500.gif

... commanding the forces of evil in rhythm to Mussorgsky's Night on Bald Mountain.

Fuck, I'm going to have to buy a Kinect aren't I? Hopefully it's 360 and not XBone, I can't justify buying that.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
oh yeah, some kind of marionette type game could be it, sounds like a very kid focused concept though.

Poona

Wow.. That's cool. I wonder how it'll play?

Probably will be quite different to the mega drive/genesis version at least.

zeopower6

It looks like the full title is "Fantasia: Music Evolved" and the trailer and some screenshots leaked yesterday but were quickly taken down.

One Google cached description from the Disney site:
Fantasia: Music Evolved Announcement Trailer ... - Disney Video
http://video.disney.com/watch/fantasia-music-evolved-announcement-trailer-4ddf720d43cd0993a6ee79cb (was taken down)
Fantasia: Music Evolved is a breakthrough musical motion game where players embark on an interactive motion-controlled journey through worlds of music and ...

One of the removed screens
KdJiu8t.jpg

Top Bottom