• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasia Releases Oct 21 / New Realm Video / Intro to Partner Apprentice

8oQDwxu.png

New Realm: The Neighborhood video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZodX7oPFYbc

Fantasia: Music Evolved introduces partner apprentice Scout:

WiJcvk3.png

Harmonix has thought a lot about how they'll welcome players to Fantasia: Music Evolved and they've decided to add a partner apprentice that will serve as a sort of game guide. Her name is Scout, a talented but impatient apprentice that works alongside the player to fight the force called the Noise.

Destructoid

New songs announced include:

• Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence
  • The Police - Message in a Bottle
  • The Nutcracker
  • The Who - The Real Me
  • M.I.A. - Galang
Should be a bunch of previews going up today too.

Telekinetically make me clean your floors if old.

Duxxy3

On the same day as Battlefield Hardline, Evolve and the Evil Within. October is crazy.

FrpTqIe.png

If that release lineup holds true, we are gonna see studios drop like flys due to poor sales. Not because the games are bad, but because that is one of the busiest months in recent memory.

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
If that release lineup holds true, we are gonna see studios drop like flys due to poor sales. Not because the games are bad, but because that is one of the busiest months in recent memory.

Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, or Halo 2 Anniversary could possibly end up releasing on one of those dates as well. Crazy...

On the same day as Battlefield Hardline, Evolve and the Evil Within. October is crazy.

Ouch. That's rough. I was really hoping they could have launched around August or something personally. Well, at least it's a completely different type of game than any of those.

Hmm Great music selection, what else they got:

• "Take Care" Drake & Rihanna
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    Some Nights
    Night on Bald Mountain

happy-gof.gif

Haha there's still a chance Assassin's Creed could elbow in there too. And I assume Sunset OVerdrive and Forza Horizon will release different months, so there's one of those possible. Total overkill. Need someone to man up and move forward to september or august haha.

Hmm Great music selection, what else they got:

• "Take Care" Drake & Rihanna
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    Some Nights
    Night on Bald Mountain

happy-gof.gif

Not including the new stuff:

"Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen
"Eine kleine Nachtmusik" Wolfgang Amadeus
"Feel Good Inc." Gorillaz
"Forget You" Cee Lo Green
"The Four Seasons: Winter, 1st Movement" Antonio Vivaldi
"In Your Eyes" Peter Gabriel
"Levels" Avicii
"Locked Out of Heaven" Bruno Mars
"Night on Bald Mountain" Modest Mussorgsky
"Rocket Man" Elton John
"Royals" Lorde
"Settle Down" Kimbra
"Seven Nation Army" White Stripes
"Some Nights" Fun
"Super Bass" Nicki Minaj
"Symphony No. 9 from the New World " Antonin Dvorak
"Ziggy Stardust" David Bowie

Also, I missed that these were new (added to OP):

"The Real Me" The Who
"Galang" M.I.A.

Psykoboy2

Had a chance to play this at last year's E3 and PAX Prime. Have another appointment at this year's E3 to give it a go.

When it works, it's wonderful. But in previous demos with early and sometimes buggy builds, there's been issues with the gesture tracking. it was likely due to the environment where it was being played, but still...those moments when it worked were enough to sell me on the game.

Also...I'm a big fan of Fantasia in general, so there's that.

Top Bottom