• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 6 First Gameplay

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

Tune into the Far Cry 6 live stream where Ubisoft will drop the first look at some gameplay for the game
The stream starts at 9:30AM PT/6:30PM CEST today !

RlVTC8y.gif
fbtM0ex.gif
wkMYW9X.gif

Last edited:

kiphalfton

Maybe it's because I'm in the middle of playing TLOU2 in 60fps on PS5, but man the game looks rough graphically and the animations look like shit.

Animations do look like garbage. Also, I am never that impressed by Far Cry's graphics for some reason, while others gush over them. I think lighting probably plays a big role in that, and most the time it looks pretty basic in FC games.

Bartski

Gold Member
lol congrats on the ballsy embargo breach on your last preview ever my dude

edit: video offline

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
another chose your hero game. pass. thjats not for far cry

edit:damn looks fun tho. fuck!

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
Lol, who cares. When was the last time the main character in a Far Cry game actually mattered to the narrative. Far Cry 3 is probably the only one.
and thats what i want back. even tho the others werent as good, but there was the sense there were things at stake for your character. when you character is just a mute lifeless clown i hate it more than anything

Boss Mog

Animations do look like garbage. Also, I am never that impressed by Far Cry's graphics for some reason, while others gush over them. I think lighting probably plays a big role in that, and most the time it looks pretty basic in FC games.
I thought FC5 looked pretty good when it came out, at least for a third party open world game that wasn't made by R*.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Loved 4, hated 5. Didn't like the spin-offs.

Will wait til this one is like $20.

VN1X

Banned
Fuck... this actually looks rather decent. Tons of customisation and the environment seems much better than FC4 and FC5.

I think I'm in. Again. :lollipop_persevering:

IDappa

AI looks shitty to be honest. I was hoping with the new hen out we could get some more dynamic Ai and environments.

Top Bottom