• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 6 information about Protagonist and Antagonist revealed

AnkitDanger

Banned
source
"You’ll be able to choose if you want to play as a male or a female in Far Cry 6 the protagonist will be named Dani Rojas who is a local Yaran swept up in a revolution against the antagonist Anton Castillo as Dani Players will be able to become a Guerilla Fighter and explore and unite the entire nation of Yara there will be lush Jungles in Yara and a place filled with people Yara’s capital city to succeed against the power of Anton Castillo’s regime players will have to be resourceful as they create a new arsenal of unique weapons, vehicles, and Fangs For Hire like Chorizo there will also be a cute dog on wheels."

Dthomp

Who cares that it's another paint by numbers Far Cry game, but you can pick your sex...which is completely meaningless since we know the story has to be written for either sex. Ubi has quickly taken the spot of my least favorite company with their absolute laziness in making new shit, and this crap.

GlockSaint

Why does gender matter? Why do fry cry games have such great villains and such lifeless dead protagonists. Make her a female instead of this stupid choice thing.

Birdo

Banned
I want a Far Cry game where you play as the dictator trying to protect your land from the rebels.

I won't happen though because that would mean changing the formula.

Top Bottom