Far Left Media ADMITS To LYING, Calls It "Success" And "GOOD JOB"

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I wasn't saying he is a mouthpiece for the Daily Wire, not sure how you got that from my post.

I'm just saying it makes more sense to me to just post a news article (any article, from any source) rather than a video of some guy discussing the article. I'm not personally in the habit of thinking "Oh, interesting news article... but what does Tim Pool have to say about this, that's what important."

I haven't seen his videos here outside of DeepEnigma's posts, if a bunch of people here are known fans of him that's all I needed to know.
You derailed a thread because your brain can't wrap around the simple concept that someone watched a YouTube video instead of posting a link to an article?

Bang Learnedly

Neo Member
Mar 26, 2019
You derailed a thread because your brain can't wrap around the simple concept that someone watched a YouTube video instead of posting a link to an article?
Well, like I said, it was more the pattern that I found interesting. If it was a one-off thing I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

“known fans” like you have them on a list. Showing your stripes here, bud.

Not sure what your point is. Again, I don't get news from YouTube. To my knowledge this guy isn't especially well-known. But if he's relatively well-known on this board compared to the world at large and a large portion of posters are interested in this one's guys view, then it makes sense that his videos pop up a lot.

Not interested in keeping tabs on everyone's individual preferences, a simple "most people here know and like Tim Pool" is all I needed to know.

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
The article is more important than the opinionated YouTuber. We don't exactly want to be told how to think, which any YouTuber would do, because that's what makes them money.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
To my knowledge this guy isn't especially well-known.
The guy is very well known. He's arguably doing better than the Young Turks, who are funded and a large organization. While TYT have 4.3 million subs, and Pool's biggest channel only has 430k, his 5 or 6 vids a day regularly get 100k to 250k views and very likely outdoes TYT in overall actual viewings [they dont usually break 100k unless it's a big issue, in which case they hit 250k like TP does]. He's certainly giving them a run for their money.

He's been on Rogan twice, including the viral Twitter one which was massive. He's been on Rubin. He was a founding member of VICE news. He recieved huge notice for his coverage of OWS. He's pretty much one of the first people anyone paying attention to independent journalism will name.

Your lack of knowledge on a subject is irrelevant to their fame. I cant name anyone on CNN besides... hmmm... I'm pretty sure Maddow and Lemon are on there, though maybe they are on NBC. Does that make everyone else on the station not well known? I dont know who is hot on the radio right now either.