Far-right Proud Boys (not) classified by FBI as extremist group - "ties to white nationalism" (Updated: Read OP)

Aug 28, 2018
I have a feeling this is true, what’s with the FBI matter however?
Looks like a recent development and I can't find a credible source or a certifiable consensus. If it is true I believe it to be unfounded.

Gavin decided to leave the group yesterday, as he doesn't want to be caught up in the legal hurdles of fake accusations.

I am disappointed because this is exactly what these people want. Everyone to step down and be silenced even if falsely accused.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
They're "Momma's Boys" only they think replacing "Momma" with "Proud" makes them cool.
I yield to the argument Antifa can go overboard, but "Momma's Boys" (I refuse to call them that stupid name) seemed evil from the beginning with no good intentions
You are joking, right..? Their name is taken from this video as a benign joke because they don't like musicals.

And here are five kids and two black wives with a father/husband that no longer have a job because they are supposedly "racist white supremacists":

I don't understand the thinking process behind wanting to misunderstand so badly that real life is no longer wanted. It's borderline mental illness at this stage in my humble opinion.

Clown world indeed.

Last edited:

ipsi2

Neo Member
Nov 11, 2018
The Boston rally that he mentions cemented my opinion of the average leftist.

TENS OF THOUSANDS of "counter protesters" showed up to fight... an Indian guy's Free Speech rally (because "free speech" = Nazi.) And then they started throwing bottles of piss at the cops;

Boston police reported that rocks were being thrown at officers on Tremont Street. Moments earlier, the department asked people to refrain from throwing “urine, bottles, and other harmful projectiles at our officers.”

Police said that 30,000 to 40,000 people participated in the day’s events around the Common.
http://archive.is/Pszwq

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2017
The Boston rally that he mentions cemented my opinion of the average leftist.

TENS OF THOUSANDS of "counter protesters" showed up to fight... an Indian guy's Free Speech rally (because "free speech" = Nazi.) And then they started throwing bottles of piss at the cops;

http://archive.is/Pszwq
Hmm, I recall seeing the protest on CNN.
They didn't show the Indian organizer though.

I think media is to blame for idiocity like that going on.

Apr 17, 2018
Hull, Québec, Canada
I’ve never heard of them. Are they like skin heads?
They are typical alt-right: espouse all the values and talking points of the alt-right but always claiming to be centrists/independents who just happen to align with scum on almost every important political issue and for similar reasons.

They sound like a lot of people on here actually. "I watch Fox News all the time and agree with them on everything but I'm not a Republican!"

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2017
Proud boys are more of a retaliation group that emerged because of the hatred against males that has been blooming in the so called popular culture, hence the name "Proud Boys".

I've been watching Gavin McInnes (founder of Proud Boys) way before the group started and there's no evidence to support any of the claims of racism and misogyny.
He's married to a native American and has 3 children with her. White supremacists tend to hate race mixing, so that doesn't add up.
As for Misogyny (hatred of women) no evidence can be found. The only thing that some women might "take offense" with is that he suggested some women would be happier if they had children and stayed at home taking care of them (not enforced).

The worst thing they ever did was retaliate in self defense against antifa. A video of that went around and of course the political left made a big deal out of it and completely ignored all the violence on their side.

There are plenty of racist people that race mix. The only ones that are against total race mixing are more on the extremist side. I used to watch Gavin vids at work when I had nothing to do. He has a whole vid shitting on native canadians and I believe even said he made his wife cry over some of his racial comments. It is just ridiculous to pretend this dude hasn't said racist or sexist things.

May 17, 2012
Canada
They are typical alt-right: espouse all the values and talking points of the alt-right but always claiming to be centrists/independents who just happen to align with scum on almost every important political issue and for similar reasons.

They sound like a lot of people on here actually. "I watch Fox News all the time and agree with them on everything but I'm not a Republican!"
This is the perfect example of this whole controversy in one post. Condemnation with with zero substance, zero facts, just attributing malice to people due to the most flimsy guilt by association.

They have actually expelled members who identified as alt right but don't let facts get in the way of your stupid labeling everyone as alt-right. It is far too easy to label everything you don't like as alt-right or a nazi with the backing of a bunch of idiots whipped into a frenzy by shitty media and online echo chambers where you purge anyone guilty of wrong think. When you have an entire section of twitter that use a global block list to block people with different ideas you basically have an echo chamber so their condemnation is worth shit.

Nothing wrong with being a republican. The fact that you attempt to use it as a smear tells me everything I need to know about your fucked up worldview. Yikes someone with different ideas. How scary.

May 17, 2012
Canada
A larping canadian man used his media influence and considerable wealth to convince a bunch of 4chan autists to start acting like brownshirts and is now bailing since shit got too real. Really why would anyone feel sympathy for this guy?
Perhaps because they dont prescribe to your wild machinations of what this group actually is. I don't really like Gavin or the proud boys but my bullshit detector goes off when you start inserting terms like brown shirts to describe this group.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2018
Ireland
A larping canadian man used his media influence and considerable wealth to convince a bunch of 4chan autists to start acting like brownshirts and is now bailing since shit got too real. Really why would anyone feel sympathy for this guy?
Absolutely disgusted with what you just said, people like you claim to be protecting the persecuted and vulnerable of society but then use “autists” and “autistic” liberally as an insult.
What have you really done in your life to help anybody?
The situation above resulted in fathers of black kids losing their jobs and possibly losing the presence of their fathers in their daily life.

People like you need a life lesson in what disability means... may you be blessed with a child with such a disability, it will make you a far better person.

Jul 16, 2017
I love that Gavin has run away from his group of violent underdeveloped men. It's great to see what happens when you get the attention you've been craving for only for it to pin you in a negative spotlight. What a loser

Last edited:

ipsi2

Neo Member
Nov 11, 2018
What universe are your kind living in? Your kind blame all of society's ills on those you deem privileged. Your kind go to rival political rallies and use violence to shut them down. YOUR KIND ARE THE FUCKING NAZIS!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
@ipsi2 Oh yes the left are the nazis now....do you do anything other than taking shots at the left?

It's funny watching some people chime in about the left....when this is a thread about the prouds boys....You know antifa is already classified as a terrorist group.
You know left or right doesn't have anything to do with stupidity right?

Like how hard is it just to say "fuck the proud boys" for some of you and leave it at that....

In regards to people mentioning that the proud boys only got off because of the far left...uhh
Chicken and the egg, pretty simple when you think about it. History didn't start like 10 years ago, its cause and effect

Mar 18, 2018

Oh really? Care to show your receipts? Or are you talking out of your ass?

Last edited:

ipsi2

Neo Member
Nov 11, 2018
It's funny watching some people chime in about the left....when this is a thread about the prouds boys....You know antifa is already classified as a terrorist group.
Remember when the Proud Boys showed up to liberal rallies and used violence to shut them down? Remember when Proud Boys attacked people in the streets for supporting liberal politicians? Yeah, me neither. So to compare the two is intellectually dishonest at best. You really should stop watching Fake News.

Like how hard is it just to say "fuck the proud boys" for some of you and leave it at that....
What have they done wrong? Other than defend themselves from violent far left trash, I mean.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
Remember when the Proud Boys showed up to liberal rallies and used violence to shut them down? Remember when Proud Boys attacked people in the streets for supporting liberal politicians? Yeah, me neither. So to compare the two is intellectually dishonest at best. You really should stop watching Fake News..
Yes to both of those things...cause unlike you I don't get my news from just 1 source...the right

Extreme groups on both sides always do this shit and losers like you always say the same thing whether its reset era...storm front...etc

"our sides assholes are better"

No they fucking aren't...grow the fuck up

Edit: It's also laughable that you tell me to not watch fake news...when (drum roll) I tend to avoid reactionary new articles and twitter...and facebook...cnn and fox news...
Must be nice to be the thing you very hate...fake news

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
For the first one...they clash with antifa...two sides one coin

Second one...right outta my ass...tho and I'd like you to keep this in mind with groups like this....don't bet on them doing good in regards to keeping your faith in them to not be asses

Jul 5, 2018
So because they defend themselves from violent left wing trash, that makes them violent extremists? Are... are you retarded?
"defend" right...basically does antifa defend itself from the fascist? A shitty excuse is nothing more than a shitty excuse

Edit:in case you don't understand....your basically making excuses for one extremist group....while at the same time trying to put another below it...I'm merely calling out this hypocrisy
On Reset era I'd be arguing with a person telling me the opposite(and getting banned afterwards lol) and the both of you would consider the other insane.....do you understand why tho?

It's called bias and its showing very badly my friend

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018
"defend" right...basically does antifa defend itself from the fascist? A shitty excuse is nothing more than a shitty excuse

Edit:in case you don't understand....your basically making excuses for one extremist group....while at the same time trying to put another below it...I'm merely calling out this hypocrisy
On Reset era I'd be arguing with a person telling me the opposite(and getting banned afterwards lol) and the both of you would consider the other insane.....do you understand why tho?

The difference is Antifa always start the fight. You're condemning people retaliating? What would you do? Just stand there and take it?

Did the proud boys show up at people's houses and harrass their families? Did they beat people with bike locks? Do they look like LITERAL CRIMINALS?

Aug 28, 2018
Proud boys should distance themselves so much a possible even if it's only surface level.

What a montage. I could also take random clips of someone without context and make them look like what I want. Do you have any idea about the context of these videos and what antifa did to trigger them?

My belief has always been no violence, but if you're gonna beat my family I'm going to beat you. If antifa keeps threatening every establishment that they are coming and causing havoc so that other people can't SPEAK, what other choice is there??

You know you are wrong when you don't want others to speak. If you are right then you wouldn't be afraid of words.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
The difference is Antifa always start the fight. You're condemning people retaliating? What would you do? Just stand there and take it?

Did the proud boys show up at people's houses and harrass their families? Did they beat people with bike locks? Do they look like LITERAL CRIMINALS?

The excuses they they only defend themselves is in itself bullshit.

"look criminal" WTF you people are literally are insane....you post videos of proud boys being normal people and then turn around and think antifa are what? Mindless evil drones?
Both groups are literal walking shit based on shit ideologues.

Antifa and proud boys clash because they are the same just right vs left taken to very far extremes.
Any group like the 2 is dangerous and shouldn't be held as the better as they can always do worse. When you start trying to act like one of these groups is pure evil and the other is like jesus, you just make yourself look incredible biased.

Also I could post a pic of the proud boys probably looking just as bad as antifa in that pic...but whats the point...you'll just pull some bullshit excuse out of your ass.

Aug 28, 2018
When you start trying to act like one of these groups is pure evil and the other is like jesus, you just make yourself look incredible biased.
When the proud boys start attacking people trying to have an event I'll agree with you.

The proud boys have volunteered to protect events where a "controversial speaker" just wants to express his/her opinions.
They have to do that because some establishments thought that hiring police for the event would be too costly because antifa could trash the place.

Also I could post a pic of the proud boys probably looking just as bad as antifa in that pic...
But you didn't, because there isn't any. They don't cover their faces because they are doing nothing illegal, unlike antifa.

Do you also agree Tucker Carlson should have had his family harassed at his home?

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
When the proud boys start attacking people trying to have an event I'll agree with you.

The proud boys have volunteered to protect events where a "controversial speaker" just wants to express his/her opinions.
They have to do that because some establishments thought that hiring police for the event would be too costly because antifa could trash the place.

But you didn't, because there isn't any. They don't cover their faces because they are doing nothing illegal, unlike antifa.

Do you also agree Tucker Carlson should have had his family harassed at his home?
One could make a point that antifa was started to protect people from facist...doesn't mean shit...most of these vigilantly groups turn to shit.

In regards to their get up....ehh just cause they don't cover up don't mean shit they both are classified as terrorist for a reason.

Finally on the Tucker Carlson part....you might wanna actually check the thread on that on this site...you might find some blok named Darkking2001 giving them plenty of shit.....eh the more you know.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
Hmm, I recall seeing the protest on CNN.
They didn't show the Indian organizer though.

I think media is to blame for idiocity like that going on.
The universities have also been infiltrated, blocking real science if it is controversial, promoting pseudoscience if it conforms to feelings, and promoting communist ideology.

Antifa members have basically implied initiating physical violence against someone for having a different viewpoint is somehow self defense.

You could call rape consent, but it will never make it so.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
Antifa members have basically implied initiating physical violence against someone for having a different viewpoint is somehow self defense.

You could call rape consent, but it will never make it so.
See this is kinda getting annoying. No where did I say antifa was justified but you guys keep putting words in my mouth. I will keep saying it until you get it...both groups are ideologue based extremist...
I won't be surprised when the "Proud Boys" go too far...just like I wasn't surprised when American Antifa went too far.

Groups made to oppose other ideologue groups usually end up just becoming the same thing they fought against...therefore it's best just to call them all terrorist...to dissuade people from thinking it's a sane line of action.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
See this is kinda getting annoying. No where did I say antifa was justified but you guys keep putting words in my mouth. I will keep saying it until you get it...both groups are ideologue based extremist...
I won't be surprised when the "Proud Boys" go too far...just like I wasn't surprised when American Antifa went too far.

Groups made to oppose other ideologue groups usually end up just becoming the same thing they fought against...therefore it's best just to call them all terrorist...to dissuade people from thinking it's a sane line of action.
I didn't say you said antifa was justified, I said some antifa imply initiation of physical violence is self defense against hostile ideas and viewpoints.

When speakers on the left have to pay for hundreds of thousands of dollars merely to speak in public, because otherwise they'd receive bikelocks to the head we'll talk.

So far extreme violence from the right is the province of lone mentally ill individuals. While that from the left is mass organized violence and lawlessness on the streets.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2016
I said radical. But, yes, racial hatred, too. Owait...

Proud Boys aren't racists, I don't even think Gavin is a white nationalist or even alt-right. Proud Boys aren't racially motivated as far as I know.
Just because the organization isn't explicitly defined by racism doesn't mean that they aren't overwhelmingly made up of vocal and virulent racists. Even a cursory glance at any social media associated with them makes it abindantly clear that racism is the primary thing uniting them, and that the vast majority of them are at least sympathetic to the cause of white nationalism.

The proud boys are essentially a crypto-fascost organization designed to be just selective enough in their rhetoric to skirt classification as a hate group.

Apr 27, 2018
Just because the organization isn't explicitly defined by racism doesn't mean that they aren't overwhelmingly made up of vocal and virulent racists. Even a cursory glance at any social media associated with them makes it abindantly clear that racism is the primary thing uniting them, and that the vast majority of them are at least sympathetic to the cause of white nationalism.

The proud boys are essentially a crypto-fascost organization designed to be just selective enough in their rhetoric to skirt classification as a hate group.
Well, of course, but where's the evidence of this? That's certainly not the case with Gavin at all, for example. Why is this group considered an "alt-right" hate group and far-left organizations like BLM and ANTIFA aren't?

Jan 12, 2009
Well, of course, but where's the evidence of this? That's certainly not the case with Gavin at all, for example. Why is this group considered an "alt-right" hate group and far-left organizations like BLM and ANTIFA aren't?
In our view, these critics fundamentally misunderstand the nature of hate groups and the BLM movement.

Generally speaking, hate groups are, by our definition, those that vilify entire groups of people based on immutable characteristics such as race or ethnicity. Federal law takes a similar approach.

While it’s no surprise, given our country’s history, that most domestic hate groups hold white supremacist views, there are a number of black organizations on our hate group list as well.

A prime example is the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), whose leaders are known for anti-Semitic and anti-white tirades. Its late chairman, Khalid Abdul Muhammad, famously remarked, “There are no good crackers, and if you find one, kill him before he changes.” Bobby Seale, a founding member of the original Black Panther Party, has called the NBPP a “black racist hate group.”

We have heard nothing remotely comparable to the NBPP’s bigotry from the founders and most prominent leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement and nothing at all to suggest that the bulk of the demonstrators hold supremacist or black separatist views. Thousands of white people across America – indeed, people of all races – have marched in solidarity with African Americans during BLM marches, as is clear from the group’s website. The movement’s leaders also have condemned violence.

There’s no doubt that some protesters who claim the mantle of Black Lives Matter have said offensive things, like the chant “pigs in a blanket, fry ‘em like bacon” that was heard at one rally. But before we condemn the entire movement for the words of a few, we should ask ourselves whether we would also condemn the entire Republican Party for the racist words of its presumptive nominee – or for the racist rhetoric of many other politicians in the party over the course of years.

Many of its harshest critics claim that Black Lives Matter’s very name is anti-white, hence the oft-repeated rejoinder “all lives matter.” This notion misses the point entirely. Black lives matter because they have been marginalized throughout our country’s history and because white lives have always mattered more in our society. As BLM puts it, the movement stands for “the simple proposition that ‘black lives also matter.’”

The backlash to BLM, in some ways, reflects a broad sense of unease among white people who worry about the cultural changes in the country and feel they are falling behind in a country that is rapidly growing more diverse in a globalizing world. We consistently see this phenomenon in surveys showing that large numbers of white people believe racial discrimination against them is as pervasive, or more so, than it is against African Americans.

It’s the same dynamic that researchers at Harvard Business School described in a recent study: White people tend to see racism as a zero-sum game, meaning that gains for African Americans come at their expense. Black people see it differently. From their point of view, the rights pie can get bigger for everyone.

Black Lives Matter is not a hate group. But the perception that it is racist illustrates the problem. Our society as a whole still does not accept that racial injustice remains pervasive. And, unfortunately, the fact that white people tend to see race as a zero-sum game may actually impede progress.

Apr 27, 2018
This really isn't evidence of anything, just some leftist guy giving his opinion. It doesn't have to be the leaders that do these things when their followers are doing it for them.

Preaching cop killing and rioting are two issues that people need to look over when it comes to BLM. If we're going to consider Proud Boys to be one, might as well do the same for people who preach anti-white hatred.

Jan 12, 2009
This really isn't evidence of anything, just some leftist guy giving his opinion. It doesn't have to be the leaders that do these things when their followers are doing it for them.

Preaching cop killing and rioting are two issues that people need to look over when it comes to BLM. If we're going to consider Proud Boys to be one, might as well do the same for people who preach anti-white hatred.
It's from the SPLC. If you believe that they're an anti-white group you are wrong, period.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2016
Well, of course, but where's the evidence of this? That's certainly not the case with Gavin at all, for example.
Gavin's ties to white nationalism are well documented and incontrovertible. The Proud Boys were first advertised in a white nationalist magazine run by Richard Spencer, founder of the alt right. I'm not sure why you inist on playing coy about this.

Why is this group considered an "alt-right" hate group and far-left organizations like BLM and ANTIFA aren't?
BLM is a movement calling for legal accountability for police brutality. I'm not sure it could even be called an organization at all, but if it were, hate is clearly not its mission statement. If you read the BLM manifesto, it's focused entirely on actionable policy goals to facilitate greater accountability to the community on the part of police. None of it is anti-cop or anti-white, and all of it would serve to make everyone in the community safer.

Antifa have been widely condemned by people on both sides. I don't think hate group is the right word since "fascists" don't really qualify as a minority group, but that's not a defense.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2018
Gavin's ties to white nationalism are well documented and incontrovertible. The Proud Boys were first advertised in a white nationalist magazine run by Richard Spencer, founder of the alt right. I'm not sure why you inist on playing coy about this.

BLM is a movement calling for legal accountability for police brutality. I'm not sure it could even be called an organization at all, but if it were, hate is clearly not its mission statement. If you read the BLM manifesto, it's focused entirely on actionable policy goals to facilitate greater accountability to the community on the part of police. None of it is anti-cop or anti-white, and all of it would serve to make everyone in the community safer.

Antifa have been widely condemned by people on both sides. I don't think hate group is the right word since "fascists" don't really qualify as a minority group, but that's not a defense.
BLM is just an excuse to riot for uneducated blacks. Antifa is a terrorist organisation funded by zionists and attempting to brainwash dumb people.

Proud Boys are just dudes who protect free speech.

Jan 13, 2018
BLM is just an excuse to riot for uneducated blacks. Antifa is a terrorist organisation funded by zionists and attempting to brainwash dumb people.

It's so refreshing to see the rare honest conservative on this board who just lets loose and makes the conspiratorial /pol/ tier posts he wants to make. Kudos.

Oct 25, 2018
New Hampshire, USA

Yeah just an excuse

Now look the other way while a cop suffocates a black man for smuggling fucking cigarettes

Don’t worry though, I’m sure he’ll be placed on paid leave for a short while till people forget

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah just an excuse

Now look the other way while a cop suffocates a black man for smuggling fucking cigarettes

Don’t worry though, I’m sure he’ll be placed on paid leave for a short while till people forget
Oh wah wah. Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime so are bound to see a disproportionate amount of police brutality.

The black guy was always a pillar of the community and din du nuffin. They never take responsibility for their actions.

Oct 25, 2018
New Hampshire, USA
Oh wah wah. Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime so are bound to see a disproportionate amount of police brutality.

The black guy was always a pillar of the community and din du nuffin. They never take responsibility for their actions.
Yeah thank god those honorable policemen and women are keeping us safe from the bad guys. Like the ones trying to flip cigarettes in New York

Glad someone is looking out for tobacco companies!

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah thank god those honorable policemen and women are keeping us safe from the bad guys. Like the ones trying to flip cigarettes in New York

Glad someone is looking out for tobacco companies!
I mean you are generalising every Police Office so I can generalise every BLM supporter and antifa member.

You have to acknowledge an issue and fight it for everyone. I will never condone BLM because it is inherently a racist movement. Everyone has equality under the laws of the nation. Call it Americans Against Brutality and push the movement through political channels.

The black community has bigger issues to address like bringing the family unit back together. Gang and drug related violence and high abortion rates for black females.

Jan 11, 2016

Yeah, this sounds like a totally normal and not racist post by a rational individual interested in free speech.

That's kind of my jist. The Proud Boys like to say they're not defined by racism, but talk to any of them for 3 seconds and they're bitching about the blacks and the Jews.

They think they're clever enough to skirt classification if it's not in their charter or some shit. But clearly they are not as clever as they think they are.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2018
Yeah, this sounds like a totally normal and not racist post by a rational individual interested in free speech.

That's kind of my jist. The Proud Boys like to say they're not defined by racism, but talk to any of them for 3 seconds and they're bitching about the blacks and the Jews.

They think they're clever enough to skirt classification if it's not in their charter or some shit. But clearly they are not as clever as they think they are.
Why can't people talk about blacks, muslims, jews, hindus, sikhs, japanese people etc.

People are free to talk about White people and even mistakenly lump hispanics, nords and slavs into the mix. Some of the Proud Boys fall in the above categories as well.