Far-right Proud Boys (not) classified by FBI as extremist group - "ties to white nationalism" (Updated: Read OP)

Jan 11, 2016
Why can't people talk about blacks, muslims, jews, hindus, sikhs, japanese people etc.
They can, but when it's lazy and dubious generalizations and antisemetic conspiracy theories, that's showing your ass.

You can't pivot from "they're not racist" to "what's wrong with racism?" now. If I thought you were being earnest, I'd be willing to have that conversation, but you've exposed yourself as yet another bullshitter who thinks they can hide their real intent, and you can't argue with liars.

We've seen your ass now. You can go. You're not putting that genie back in the bottle. You're not going to credibly convince anyone that you aren't a racist and any argument you make about the Proud Boys not being racist is probably going to be counterproductive.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2009
It'll be interesting to watch the government step on the neck of the fuck boys.

The new leader doesn't do a thing to help their problematic image.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2018
They can, but when it's lazy and dubious generalizations and antisemetic conspiracy theories, that's showing your ass.

You can't pivot from "they're not racist" to "what's wrong with racism?" now. If I thought you were being earnest, I'd be willing to have that conversation, but you've exposed yourself as yet another bullshitter who thinks they can hide their real intent, and you can't argue with liars.

We've seen your ass now. You can go. You're not putting that genie back in the bottle. You're not going to credibly convince anyone that you aren't a racist and any argument you make about the Proud Boys not being racist is probably going to be counterproductive.
What the fuck are you even on about lad. Every single person on this planet engages in generalisations of other groups. Spare me the bullshit of "oh look a racist!" I'm fine with being called that. You are also a racist, I'm sure of that.

I don't treat people differently based on skin colour or where they were born. I make a set of assumptions in my brain and readjust them when I get to know someone. The left does judge people in a skin colour, gender, religion and orientation based heirarchy and there's no room for movement.

How can you say the Proud Boys are racist when members are black, native american, hispanic etc.

You just heard it on CNN and probably think Orange Man Bad and Gavin McInnes is Nazi BASH THE FASH!

Jan 11, 2016
What the fuck are you even on about lad. Every single person on this planet engages in generalisations of other groups. Spare me the bullshit of "oh look a racist!" I'm fine with being called that. You are also a racist, I'm sure of that.
Yeah, but when those generalizations are hilariously obviously false to anyone outside of the hyper-racist flat earth bubble, it's going to be obvious to everyone except the racist retard saying them.

No BLM event has ever led to a riot. Although the riots in Ferguson were a cultural watershed moment that led to the birth of BLM, BLM didn't exist at the time. There are hundreds of BLM events every year since. None of them led to riots. The orgnaization, loose as it is, has clear and actionable policy goals, and it very much focused on reasonable police reforms. To frame that as "an excuse for uneducated blacks to riot" is a comically stupid thing to say, that will convince no one of anything except your inability to process information without bias.

Likewise, attributing "funding" to antifa -- less an organization than a loose ideology that manifests in social media-led flash mobs -- is ridiculous, and to just confindently attribute it to a Jewish conspiracy is outright hilarious. Again, it's just showing your ass. It's not a reasonable interpretation of factual information, it's just racist bullshit astroglided from your anus.

I make a set of assumptions in my brain and readjust them when I get to know someone.
You are literally describing racial bias. Racism is how people fill in gaps in their knowledge. That's literally what it is, in every case.

Racism is not a psychotic rage against all minorities. It's just ignorant people who think they're smarter than they are assuming the worst of people on the wrong basis until they have incontrovertible information to the contrary.

How can you say the Proud Boys are racist when members are black, native american, hispanic etc.
The KKK had Mohammed Ali as a guest speaker once. Are they not racist? There are black people who are sympathetic to the white nationalist cause, and indeed who are racist against their own race. If you think standing in the same room as a minority somehow makes you immune to accusations of racism, you're either full of shit or don't know what racism is.

But I'm not saying every Proud Boy is racist, or that the rules of the organization are racist, I am saying the membership and leadership is overwhelmingly sympathetic to the white nationalist cause and ideology, because it is.

You just heard it on CNN and probably think Orange Man Bad and Gavin McInnes is Nazi BASH THE FASH!
No, I know who he is. I know what Compound Media is. I know what Takimag is. I know what the National Policy Institute is. I know what "don't show your power level" means. I know aaaaall about this whole crypto-fascist bullshit, and they're all a bunch of liars.

That's the problem, dude. You think people don't know, and you try to maintain some sort of plausible deniability on a technicality, but no one is going to believe that, because it's obvious bullshit.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2018
Yeah, but when those generalizations are hilariously obviously false to anyone outside of the hyper-racist flat earth bubble, it's going to be obvious to everyone except the racist retard saying them.

No BLM event has ever led to a riot. Although the riots in Ferguson were a cultural watershed moment that led to the birth of BLM, BLM didn't exist at the time. There are hundreds of BLM events every year since. None of them led to riots. The orgnaization, loose as it is, has clear and actionable policy goals, and it very much focused on reasonable police reforms. To frame that as "an excuse for uneducated blacks to riot" is a comically stupid thing to say, that will convince no one of anything except your inability to process information without bias.

Likewise, attributing "funding" to antifa -- less an organization than a loose ideology that manifests in social media-led flash mobs -- is ridiculous, and to just confindently attribute it to a Jewish conspiracy is outright hilarious. Again, it's just showing your ass. It's not a reasonable interpretation of factual information, it's just racist bullshit astroglided from your anus.

You are literally describing racial bias. Racism is how people fill in gaps in their knowledge. That's literally what it is, in every case.

Racism is not a psychotic rage that defies all connection to reality. It's just ignorant people who think they're smarter than they are assuming the worst of people on the wrong basis until they have incontrovertible information to the contrary.

The KKK had Mohammed Ali as a guest speaker once. Are they not racist? There are black people who are sympathetic to the white nationalist cause, and indeed who are racist against their own race. If you think standing in the same room as a minority somehow makes you immune to accusations of racism, you're either full of shit or don't know what racism is.

But I'm not saying every Proud Boy is racist, or that the rules of the organization are racist, I am saying the membership and leadership is overwhelmingly sympathetic to the white nationalist cause and ideology, because it is.

No, I know who he is. I know what Compound Media is. I know what Takimag is. I know what the National Policy Institute is. I know what "don't show your power level" means. I know aaaaall about this whole crypto-fascist bullshit, and they're all a bunch of liars.

That's the problem, dude. You think people don't know, and you try to maintain some sort of plausible deniability on a technicality, but no one is going to believe that, because it's obvious bullshit.

Aug 17, 2018
We got ourselves an independent thinker here, ladies and and gentlemen. Yep, he's able to parrot superficial racist talking points all by himself, and then when confronted with basic information, he can post old memes. Hoo boy, look out, he's gonna show us all.
I am a free thinker. I say what I want to who I want and question everything I can. Most political tests put me dead centre. I think this is due to having opinions that are all over the spectrum. Some issues I side with libertarians, others with authoritarians. Same goes for the left and right wing topics.

You are the definition of the NPC meme. Spouting your cue card points and calling everyone with a different opinion a racist. 'Basic information' you're having a laugh, you provided no evidence or sources and just spat opinions at the screen.

Jan 11, 2016
I am a free thinker. I say what I want to who I want and question everything I can.
Flat earthers say the same thing. But asking questions doesn't make you an independent thinker, having a sophisticated understanding of the answers does. And when your answers are intellectually lazy and unsubstantiated bullshit like Jewish conspiracy theories, you can't expect to be taken seriously as any kind of thinker, free or otherwise. You're just an NPC from the town of Racist Idiots.

You are the definition of the NPC meme. Spouting your cue card points and calling everyone with a different opinion a racist. 'Basic information' you're having a laugh, you provided no evidence or sources and just spat opinions at the screen.
You can't ask me to disprove claims you never substantiated in the first place. I am claiming you have absolutely no basis for your retarded statements, and you are continuing to not provide any because "NPC." You want to have a big boy coversation, we can. You want to act like an idiot that is unable to process information inconvenient to your worldview, then go back to 4chan.

The fact that you don't even understand these sorts of barebones concepts of logic and argument seems like further evidence that, while you may like to "ask questions," you don't really know how to approach answering them, and you default to some combination of emotion, intuition, and self-selected consensus, rather than through reason.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2018
New Hampshire, USA

I don't treat people differently based on skin colour or where they were born. I make a set of assumptions in my brain and readjust them when I get to know someone. The left does judge people in a skin colour, gender, religion and orientation based heirarchy and there's no room for movement.

“How can I be racist?, I have this black friend...”

Blacks, Hispanics etc can be racist to their own people and or other POC

that’s a lazy argument against proud boys being racist scum

Aug 17, 2018
“How can I be racist?, I have this black friend...”

Blacks, Hispanics etc can be racist to their own people and or other POC

that’s a lazy argument against proud boys being racist scum
Do you all have the same cue cards? I actually forgot you were two different posters for a while. Do you have the ability to make a post without using 'racist' somewhere in it? You seem a bit frustrated as well so maybe have a wank or watch a funny show. It might help calm you down.

Aug 17, 2018
Flat earthers say the same thing. But asking questions doesn't make you an independent thinker, having a sophisticated understanding of the answers does. And when your answers are intellectually lazy and unsubstantiated bullshit like Jewish conspiracy theories, you can't expect to be taken seriously as any kind of thinker, free or otherwise. You're just an NPC from the town of Racist Idiots.

You can't ask me to disprove claims you never substantiated in the first place. I am claiming you have absolutely no basis for your retarded statements, and you are continuing to not provide any because "NPC." You want to have a big boy coversation, we can. You want to act like an idiot that is unable to process information inconvenient to your worldview, then go back to 4chan.

The fact that you don't even understand these sorts of barebones concepts of logic and argument seems like further evidence that, while you may like to "ask questions," you don't really know how to approach answering them, and you default to some combination of emotion, intuition, and self-selected consensus, rather than through reason.
'Big boy conversation' Is that just calling everyone racist and a 4chan poster? I can argue and debate you any time in person. I just like to shitpost at work.

Jan 11, 2016
Do you all have the same cue cards? I actually forgot you were two different posters for a while. Do you have the ability to make a post without using 'racist' somewhere in it? You seem a bit frustrated as well so maybe have a wank or watch a funny show. It might help calm you down.
But like... what if the shit someone is saying is actually racist?

Your point can't simply be that "If most people agree on something, they're just being drones." That's just contrarianism.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2018
But like... what if the shit someone is saying is actually racist?

Your point can't simply be that "If most people agree on something, they're just being drones." That's just contrarianism.
I'm saying racism is entirely subjective. Me saying black people commit more violent crime might upset people (I don't care about upsetting people) but it is a fact. I would be more careful around a black man in his 20's *INITIALLY* due to his increased likelyhood of criminal violence. Once i get to know someone then it's all fun and games.

Put it this way, if I was black I'd be more careful around police due to that situation being a bigger risk for me. Once I got talking to the officer then fine but initially I'm gonna be a straight shooter.

This example is not because police brutality is over represented for blacks but because people with my skin colour are more likely to be criminals hence more likely to have issues with police. I would be careful around police if white people were commiting large amounts of violent crime in a country of majority Asian or African population.

Jan 11, 2016
I'm saying racism is entirely subjective. Me saying black people commit more violent crime might upset people (I don't care about upsetting people) but it is a fact.
No one finds basic data controversial or racist, and that isn't in any way shape or form what happened in this thread.

But if one makes leaps of logic and draws erroneous conclusions from a piece of data, THAT is racist. Because, as I said, racism is when you fill the gaps in your knowledge with dubious and negative assumptions based on race.

I would be more careful around a black man in his 20's *INITIALLY* due to his increased likelyhood of criminal violence. Once i get to know someone then it's all fun and games.
Yeah, exactly, but the mental calculus you'd use to do that would likely lead you to be more wrong that right.

If one situation had an 0.01% chance of risk, and another had an 0.03% chance of risk, statistically one might be 3 times more dangerous, but in absolute terms, those circumstances are similar within a margin of 0.02%.
So this means that if one were to approach these two situations in a meaningfully different way, they would almost certainly be wrong in one of them. People make outsized conclusions from limited information and they're not very good at it. And there have been a lot of studies that substantiate that when people put too much confidence in their biases and intuitions, it leads them to more incorrect conclusions, which is invariably what happens with racists.

Having biases is is a natural outgrowth of the way our brain works and having limited experience, but putting too much stock in your biases is just fallacy, which is why intelligent people seek to fill gaps on their knowledge rather than put stock in their ignorance.

This inverse relationship between confidence and ability is actually one of the biggest predictors of intelligence. The smarter someone is the more aware they are of the limits of their knowledge and thus the better they are at filling in those gaps.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2009
I would be more careful around a black man in his 20's *INITIALLY* due to his increased likelyhood of criminal violence. Once i get to know someone then it's all fun and games.

Put it this way, if I was black I'd be more careful around police due to that situation being a bigger risk for me. Once I got talking to the officer then fine but initially I'm gonna be a straight shooter.
Did you know that 2.3% (2009, since gone down) of African Americans are responsible for 100% of the violent crime from the African American racial group? Did you know that if you break the stats down over 90% of the violent crimes are from gang members living in low socioeconomic areas of cities? Unless you hang around gangs in particular city neighborhoods, should you be afraid?

If you look at 2013 statistics, arrests for violent crimes amongst African Americans was .0102% (4,379/42,975,959) of the African American population, with the gang member distribution still being in effect.

But the reason why you are careful is because the media planted seeds in your head. It's not based on data.

But unfortunately this has nothing to do with concerns over the police.

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2016
Did you know that 2.3% of African Americans are responsible for 100% of the violent crime from the African American racial group? Did you know that if you break the stats down over 90% of the violent crimes are from gang members living in low socioeconomic areas of cities? Unless you hang around gangs, should you be afraid?
Right, and it shows that when people use a bad corollary (race, in this case), they're overlooking better corollaries (recognizing gang affiliation in your area). So they're putting themselves at greater risk by virtue of false confidence in weak indicators.

Like, in my area, the people who are most likely to be a criminal threat are junkies. Although my city is mostly Latino, the junkies are overwhelmingly white. Does that mean I should clutch my pearls when I see a white person? Or should I learn to recognize signs that someone is a heroin addict? Which will serve me better?

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018
People who believe that the Proud Boys are a "white supremacist" or "alt-right" group are exactly the suckers that the media will continue to feed on. These people often consider themselves "woke" when they couldn't be as far away from that word if they tried. It's insane to me how many suckers fall for this shit over and over and over again.

Feb 3, 2018
USA
Because he’s a piece of trash? Though I’m sure other mysoginist racist people have been given visas, maybe it’s because he’s a “public figure”

I use quotes because I don’t think he would be considered successful or popular
You do know he created Vice and is a successful comedian. Who has run a popular podcast and has starred in adult swim cartoons? But yeah he is not successful or popular... That's why we aren't talking about him right?

Im sure the guy, married with children, to a Native American is super concerned about saving the white race. It's not because he is an outspoken comedian who loves to trigger people like you, and has made a successful living off doing it. But yeah he is clearly a Nazi.

Radio man bad!
...Right?

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2017
You do know he created Vice and is a successful comedian. Who has run a popular podcast and has starred in adult swim cartoons? But yeah he is not successful or popular... That's why we aren't talking about him right?

Im sure the guy, married with children, to a Native American is super concerned about saving the white race. It's not because he is an outspoken comedian who loves to trigger people like you, and has made a successful living off doing it. But yeah he is clearly a Nazi.

Radio man bad!
...Right?
After everything his said you still stand by him as not being a racist piece of shit .?

Im not surprised

Jun 20, 2018
Lol fuck off with that BLM.
I agree they should fuck off and they have fucked off because as most manufactured bullshit social movements based on lies, feels and not facts go they were nothing else than a democrat marketing pr campaign for democrats to be used, its easy.. demonize one group of people and hope minorities are dumb enough to not actually look up facts and all line up behind you together against "muh evil whity, muh evil cops" for votes.
After dems lost in 2016 BLM basically lost their purpose for democrats and disappeared this is why you dont hear the media and democrats preach about it anymore.
Congrats you have been played.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
I watched Joe Rogan's interview with The Vice/Proud boys founder. He's clearly an eccentric troll and career comedian. The only danger stemming from him is indirect; it comes not from proud boys, but from the crazy militants blindly opposed to his little comedy club who hurl dumb labels at all directions without thinking. Gavin is not only married to a native American, he's not only a zionist (the antithesis of antisemites); but he's also left-wing on just about every social issue besides marriage. On economics he's libertarian.

Once again we have an instance of a fantasy troupe of batshit crazies (in this case antifa) targeting a tame group of libertarians/liberals, because they won't swallow the Pol-Pot prescription and tow the ultra-Marxist line that all leftists must conform to in current year. This so called far-right group is just comprised of dissident leftists as usual who don't want to go full ideological retard.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2009
I watched Joe Rogan's interview with The Vice/Proud boys founder. He's clearly an eccentric troll and career comedian. The only danger stemming from him is indirect; it comes not from proud boys, but from the crazy militants blindly opposed to his little comedy club who hurl dumb labels at all directions without thinking. Gavin is not only married to a native American, he's not only a zionist (the antithesis of antisemites); but he's also left-wing on just about every social issue besides marriage. On economics he's libertarian.

Once again we have an instance of a fantasy troupe of batshit crazies (in this case antifa) targeting a tame group of libertarians/liberals, because they won't swallow the Pol-Pot prescription and tow the ultra-Marxist line that all leftists must conform to in current year. This so called far-right group is just comprised of dissident leftists as usual who don't want to go full ideological retard.
A+ comedian in the house

Definitely knows what his audience loves to hear, and he's got jokes

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
So he became an anti-semitic holocaust denier because he was tired of hearing Jewish/Israel people speaking on atrocities of the holocaust...

Why are people defending this POS exactly?

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2016
I agree they should fuck off and they have fucked off because as most manufactured bullshit social movements based on lies, feels and not facts go they were nothing else than a democrat marketing pr campaign for democrats to be used, its easy.. demonize one group of people and hope minorities are dumb enough to not actually look up facts and all line up behind you together against "muh evil whity, muh evil cops" for votes.
After dems lost in 2016 BLM basically lost their purpose for democrats and disappeared this is why you dont hear the media and democrats preach about it anymore.
Congrats you have been played.
You're a joke, on some all lives matter bs.

Feb 22, 2018
Definitely knows what his audience loves to hear, and he's got jokes
Satire and Jokes intensify *woosh*

Why do moral busybodies have no humor detector? No wonder comedy can't exist in such societies. Too many moral busybodies taking too much offense.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2018
The Guardian is left wing propaganda. Nothing more. Remember when PayPal banned Proud Boys and Antifa? The Guardian wanted to cry about that, because 'antifa aren't violent extremists' despite tons of videos on youtube showing the 'peaceful anti-facists' attacking people in the streets for wearing Trump gear.
You forgot to mention attacking an innocent civilian for simply waving the American flag so they bashed his head in...

Proud boys, Antifa, BLM. Are Anti - American.

They do not stand anything for what America truly stands for and probably never will but instead THEIR own version of it.

Fuck them all.

Feb 3, 2018
USA
@TrainedRage is just going to deny it like it's not even happening. His your typical edgelord calling another user Nigger 3 times then hiding away
I'm here. Video link is not working I will watch when I get home and respond. But I hope there is context and it's not just a 12 second clip.

When did I call someone a nigger?

I have said the word in response to someone saying white people can't say it. Showing that user that yes in fact white people can use the word.

Jan 12, 2009
I'm here. Video link is not working I will watch when I get home and respond. But I hope there is context and it's not just a 12 second clip.

When did I call someone a nigger?

I have said the word in response to someone saying white people can't say it. Showing that user that yes in fact white people can use the word.
But no you can't say it.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
@TrainedRage @Schrödinger's cat

Mate this is about a racial slur...why would you care...I don't see why you'd want to ever say it outside of quoting something...and you can still bleep it if you want....

Like a simple rule of...if your not the race of the slur...don't say it is kinda just common sense right?
Edit: and even then I don't like that...so ya

Last edited: