• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo Season 2 first teaser. Premieres in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKKsjWh5MaI

Plot: The new chapter travels back to 1979, where a young Lou Solverson (Patrick Wilson, played in the first season by Keith Carradine) returns from Vietnam and begins to investigate a local gang and a mob syndicate.

Cast: Patrick Wilson, Ted Danson, Jean Smart, Kirsten Dunst, Jesse Plemons, Jeffrey Donovan, Rachel Keller, Nick Offerman, Brad Garrett, Kieran Culkin, Bokeem Woodbine, Angus Sampson, Keir O'Donnell, Bruce Campbell, Michael Hogan, Cristin Milioti, Adam Arkin.

Pimpwerx

Huh? So this is a brand new story then? Not sure how I feel. I loved the movie, and loved the series. But they were related. This based on a book or something? PEACE.

Huh? So this is a brand new story then? Not sure how I feel. I loved the movie, and loved the series. But they were related. This based on a book or something? PEACE.

It's a prequel about the cop from the first season's dad post-Vietnam War. Remember in the finale how he's with his granddaughter and he's sitting outside with a shotgun and mentioned this isn't the first time he's been in a situation like that? Remember all that talk about something horrific at Sioux Falls or whatever? This is that story.

I-saw-something-that-year-I-ain%27t-ever-seen,-before-or-since..jpg

Mindwipe

I was wondering where they'd take season 2.

I'll miss season 1's wonderful, wonderful cast but their story is done. Looking forward to this.

Can't wait. They did such an excellent job bringing the themes of the movie over to TV. I look forward to seeing what they do with another season.

Moff

do we know who plays the villain this time?
I won't lie, thornton pretty much made me love season 1 all on his own

I have to finish up the first season...

It started off great but Thortons character just started to resemble some sort of super vilain. It was getting pretty comical how OP he was.

Will finish watching before I watch the second season though.

kurahador

Can't wait. Kinda nervous about this though as none of the anthology show I watched managed to reach its previous season level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom