• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Farming Simulator 22 - Launch Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Farming Simulator 22 is out now! Developer and publisher GIANTS Software introduces the most comprehensive farming simulation to date. From production chains forming agricultural empires, to crossplay multiplayer and seasonal challenges: Watch the Launch Trailer and follow an aspiring new farmer on his emotional ride. Let the good times grow!

bender

What time is it?
giphy.gif

Kuranghi

I don't know why exactly but this will never not be funny to me, as soon as I see the boy holding the leaf he thinks is a "weed leaf" I just burst out laughing. The the boy holding the vegetables with "pussy all night" and I lose it completely.

Its still unclear to me whether it was made my a child who thinks this stuff is cool/funny or an adult who is taking the piss. I'm not sure which is funnier.

Last edited:

Trilobit

My friend got this and wrote the longest text message to me that I've ever received from him, describing his experience and feelings playing it. Seems like a very nice game for the right audience.

Last edited:

RaptorGTA

Damn, that looks pretty cool. I bought the Switch Farming Simulator for the kids when it first came out. Pretty sure they drove around in a tractor for a few days and then stopped. Ill have to try the Switch version to see if this gameplay is for me.

Kacho

Gold Member
My friend got this and wrote the longest text message to me that I've ever received from him, describing his experience and feelings playing it. Seems like a very nice game for the right audience.
Not gonna lie, I’m kinda intrigued. People really seem to love it. These dime a dozen sim games seem like a joke (Lawn Mower Sim? Wut?), but American Truck Sim was wayyyy better than I was expecting.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Free Content Update for Farming Simulator 22! Developer and publisher GIANTS Software released the most comprehensive farming simulation to date, the free update offers 16 machines and 3 new brands. Let the good times grow!

Top Bottom