• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fast & Furious Crossroads to be pulled from sale next month

Draugoth

Gold Member
fast-furious-crossroads-delayed_vb7s.jpg

Bandai Namco has announced that it will stop selling copies of Fast & Furious Crossroads next month, less than two years after its release. In a short statement spotted by VGC, the publisher said "all product sales will end on April 29th 2022, 4am CEST."

"If you bought the game digitally it will remain in your library and can be redownloaded in the future," it added.

Fast & Furious Crossroads launched in August 2020 for PC, Xbox and PS4, and was reviewed poorly at the time, landing a score of 35 on Metacritic.

Honest question... Is the game any good? The trailers looked good, and for the moment - before the inevitable price increase - the game can be had physically for less than £15.

Also... quick question: I'm new around here. How long before I get the ability to post normally?

I don't comment often, so I can imagine that the ability to make posts won't be happening for a "while".

Last edited:

zcaa0g

Banned
I couldn't care less about a MetaCritic score until it hits something like a 35%. If it's a 35%, it probably really does suck.

Skifi28

If they have it on sale for 5 euros, I wouldn't mind picking it up just for the lulz, but I imagine it'll be full price till the bitter end.

Fox Mulder

Slightly Mad Studios, more like Fucking Retarded Studios amirite?

I’d still buy this turd for like $5-10 on sale. Probably won’t get one now they announced this though.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Remember when Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez were guests on the VGAs trying to hype this game up, but it was 2019 and the game looked like absolute dogshit and Vin Diesel might have been drunk? No?

MiguelItUp

Surprised they didn't do this sooner. I remember looking at all the rough footage of it for the lols. Game looked hoooooorrible.

Honest question... Is the game any good? The trailers looked good, and for the moment - before the inevitable price increase - the game can be had physically for less than £15.

Also... quick question: I'm new around here. How long before I get the ability to post normally?

I don't comment often, so I can imagine that the ability to make posts won't be happening for a "while".

It's the best game ever

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Remember when Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez were guests on the VGAs trying to hype this game up, but it was 2019 and the game looked like absolute dogshit and Vin Diesel might have been drunk? No?

What in the All-Fuck?!
That shit looked like a mix of N64 Graphics and Launch PS3 graphics had combined to make something truly terribly to the naked eye.

Top Bottom