• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAST Racing Neo out this week (still a December release)

FPHXeMW.png

Hope it feels as good as it looks... one more reason I need to buy a Wii U

Mory Dunz

Why wasn't this said in the direct when Hundreds of Thousands of people were watching?

EDIT:
Maybe the direct was made months ago...? And they didn't know the status of the game?

fernoca

Why wasn't this said in the direct when Hundreds of Thousands of people were watching?

EDIT:
Maybe the direct was made months ago...? And they didn't know the status of the game?
Maybe Shine'n was just made aware of it being ready for release (passed certification, etc.), so they decided to release it this week.

Eolz

Wow nice!
While this is neither F-Zero or even Wipeout in terms of gameplay, this is nice to have some good fast racers out there. Will buy.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Hot damn. I'm curious how much space it'll take up on the WiiU's HDD? After downloading the XCX stuff only have 10 GBs left.

edit: HOLY SHIT! I JUST SAW THAT I HAVE A TAG NOW!!! O_O

I'm always afraid when people hype themselves up they'll get disappointed.

It's good to remember this isn't a direct replacement for F-Zero.

I hope there isn't a blow back from people looking for something that wasn't supposed to be there.

Anyway 4-player split-screen means an eventual purchase from me.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Hot damn. I'm curious how much space it'll take up on the WiiU's HDD? After downloading the XCX stuff only have 10 GBs left.
There's a chance 10GB might suffice..

rjc571

Banned
Nice. Did they say what it's gonna cost? All of Shin'en's downloadable games up to this point have been super affordable, but with the amount of hype Nintendo is putting into this I'd be shocked if it's less than $20 and wouldn't be surprised if it cost $30.

J@hranimo

Banned
Wait! It's not December yet! Shiiiiiiiit :O

Depending on the price I'll get it Day 1 but man I really want this before the year's end.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Wonder what the file size is... Shinen's pretty insane when it comes to making stuff compact.

Brofield

I said damn.

Won't get it Day 1 only because the 20th I'm going to buy my Mewtwo amiibo then; might as well save on gas lol

Top Bottom