• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame Community Thread - The Ultimate Horror Experience

I agree about the HD. That's one of the games I wanted ported to the HD side.. With October coming up, I'll be playing the games all over again.

I wonder if we'd see a FF HD collection on Wii U, probably the highest candidate considering the current relationship with Nintendo on the series. Even more than Xenosaga even though Monolith if of course owned by Nintendo, and I think Namco said they'd want the original staff to do it.

You never know though.

Went to look, I guess the English just stood out to me too much.
http://i.imgur.com/I6skdD2.png

This is outside Holding LTD I suppose.

Hmm, I was just on 24Frame's site the other day::

http://24fps.jp/

Yep, they mention it on the bottom:

2014年
Nintendo WiiU「零 濡烏ノ巫女」
ゲームデザイン

Google translates the text as Game Design.

Anyone want to translate the other names in the pic?

Shurayuki

Anyone want to translate the other names in the pic?
株式会社マジックゲート MagicGate
株式会社24FRAME 24FFRAME
株式会社トップコート TOP-COAT (AnJu "Higanbana")
株式会社音倉 OTOKURA (Amano Tsuki "Torikago -in this cage-")

株式会社白組 SHIROGUMI
株式会社東北新社 TOHOKUSHINSHA
トライアンフ株式会社 TRIUMPH

株式会社劇団ひまわり GEKIDAN HIMAWARI
有限会社ディメンション
株式会社アンフィニ

株式会社マジックゲート MagicGate
株式会社24FRAME 24FFRAME
株式会社トップコート TOP-COAT
株式会社音倉 OTOKURA

株式会社白組 SHIROGUMI
株式会社東北新車 TOHOKUSHINSHA
トライアンフ株式会社 TRIUMPH

有限会社ディメンション
株式会社アンフィニ

Thank you! :)

TheMoon

株式会社マジックゲート MagicGate
株式会社24FRAME 24FFRAME
株式会社トップコート TOP-COAT
株式会社音倉 OTOKURA

株式会社白組 SHIROGUMI
株式会社東北新車 TOHOKUSHINSHA
トライアンフ株式会社 TRIUMPH

有限会社ディメンション
株式会社アンフィニ

Shirogumi also did the CG movies for Zero 4. The others below that seem to be related to the movie tie-in or music licensing and a model agency or something like that. Basing this on brief glances at the website and not being able to read a thing in Japanese :D

Game spoiler:
Well, she's in it during a cutscene of the game at least unlike Yuuri's bikini

Heh yeah, I've just beaten the mission where that appears.
Always feels strange coming from a "Nintendo product" to see such sexualized content. I mean, it was heavily implied the girl slept with several men

Dascu

HELLO!?

Super LEWD Miu costume was unlocked by someone.
Spoiler as always.

http://i.imgur.com/4zEqTFc.jpg

esq-sweat-and-tears-0310-lg.jpg

chrono01

You know, thinking back to the streams I've watched of Fatal Frame 5 so far, even if Nintendo releases this one in NA, there's no way they'll get anything less than an M rating. There's way too much gruesome content [unless they heavily censor it], so I don't see the harm in them leaving in all of the unlockable costumes. It's not as though Miu isn't of-age, although it is extremely revealing [she might as well not be wearing anything] so the chance of its removal is always there.

While I'll side with it being removed [if we ever get an English localization, that is], it wouldn't be an impossibility to see it somehow be included for our release.

I just want the damn game! If they want to remove all of the unlockable costumes, that would be fine with me. Just give me the game, NoA. ;_;

chrono01

They censored or removed costumes from the last two Fatal Frame games released in English.
True, I'm still hopeful though.

I don't know if I'd use the swimsuit costume, but I'm just worried what other "liberties" they would make if they chose to remove it. As a whole, this game looks to be a lot more "mature" than the earlier Fatal Frame ones, pertaining to the fan-service [such as the wet clothes, more realistic breast physics, etc.], so if they choose to remove one thing we might end up with a handful being ripped out.

I'm trying to disguise the fact that I really want that swimsuit costume in-game.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
True, I'm still hopeful though.

I don't know if I'd use the swimsuit costume, but I'm just worried what other "liberties" they would make if they chose to remove it. As a whole, this game looks to be a lot more "mature" than the earlier Fatal Frame ones, pertaining to the fan-service [such as the wet clothes, more realistic breast physics, etc.], so if they choose to remove one thing we might end up with a handful being ripped out.

I'm trying to disguise the fact that I really want that swimsuit costume in-game.
Want some more pics?

Not a fan of lewd outfits in a game like this (they detract from the atmosphere IMO), though they wouldn't affect my decision to buy it. Any pictures of the kimono or did I miss those?

Domstercool

Not a fan of lewd outfits in a game like this (they detract from the atmosphere IMO), though they wouldn't affect my decision to buy it. Any pictures of the kimono or did I miss those?

It would be an issue if they were the main costumes, but they're just bonuses that you don't have the wear. That is how it should be done.

There's nothing wrong with having summer clothes, etc, in games, as long as they're not actually in as the main piece of clothing, especially in such a horror game as Fatal Frame.

Yuuri gets the same one.
I did try clicking that one, but photobucket's blocked at work. Could someone be a saint and rehost it? (imgur works)

It would be an issue if they were the main costumes, but they're just bonuses that you don't have the wear. That is how it should be done.

There's nothing wrong with having summer clothes, etc, in games, as long as they're not actually in as the main piece of clothing, especially in such a horror game as Fatal Frame.
Yeah, this is basically my view. So long as they're optional, I don't mind them being included for people who would use them.

Top Bottom