• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame: Nuregarasu no Miko trailer + screenshots (Sep 27 in Japan)

LiK

FF is one of the few horror games that is still genuinely scary. Shame if they don't localize this especially with the Gamepad stuff. even a LP would be impossible to capture well.

Zornica

Banned
Where did you see this at? I remember hearing that before but never found where it came from.

I can't find anything more recent than this : http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009...-for-exclusives-avoiding-the-japan-wii-slump/

tecmo then said

I am guessing the contract they have does not allow anyone except Nintendo to publish it.

you're looking in the wrong place. It was NoE that commented on problems with localisation due to bugs, not NoA. NoA probably never intended to bring it over - see Zero 2.
Also I'm pretty sure I only ever saw those claims on german and french news sites, french sites being the source.

Boney

Banned
Even if Nintndo doesn't directly bring it over, I'm sure TK will or they'll figure a 3rd party dealing like which they did with The Last Story

Lernaean

Banned
I'm pretty sure it will be localized like all Nintendo published games lately. Not only it has been a trend but WiiU also needs more games being released.

Also the PZ4 situation is pretty much known. It hurts me too, but i see why it wasn't localized.

Looks pretty damn impressive for a Wii U game.

Has the actual native rendering resolution/framerate been confirmed yet? The trailer is 1080p but what about the actual game?

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
As if I needed another reason to import a Wii U. I imported a Wii for FF4, and it looks like history will repeat for this latest entry.

We could use gifs of the gameplay.

Looks great.
I'll hop to it.
ffdatwaterrqef5.gif

big_z

was hoping they would release ff4 as a bayonetta like bonus with this one. oh well, looks really nice, NOA better localise this. I hope everyone starts spamming nintendos twitter and facebook. Don't let them screw us over again.

was really surprised by the release date. I figured 2015 for sure since it was only announced recently. very surprising.

casiopao

Ooooooooouhhhhh boy. The girl looks so bijin(pretty) I really like how zero series had never disappointed me on the girl design here.

HNGHHhHhhhhhhhhh

.Anema

I'm playing Fatal Frame 2 right now (the Wii Version), I'm having a good time, except for the really slow gameplay... Whatever, I want to play Fatal Frame 4 after 2, anyone recommend it? Better or worse than FF2? Any advice?
Thanks!

LiK

I'm playing Fatal Frame 2 right now (the Wii Version), I'm having a good time, except for the really slow gameplay... Whatever, I want to play Fatal Frame 4 after 2, anyone recommend it? Better or worse than FF2? Any advice?
Thanks!

i've only watched a LP of that and it's worth playing. the story is really good.

best thing about the trailer is her running animation is much better than the silly run in FF2remake

I want this to be the first Fatal Frame I don't chicken out on

Jucksalbe

Banned
Trailer is looking great. Water theme is a good idea.
I hope we will hear about a Western release very soon. Project Zero 2 Wii was released one day after the Japanese release, after all. Not that I'd expect a release so soon.

Whatever, I want to play Fatal Frame 4 after 2, anyone recommend it? Better or worse than FF2? Any advice?

About the same level as 2, I'd say, which means among the best of in the series. I really liked 4.

Top Bottom