• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Fatal Frame Wii U NicoNico Presentation - [game portion over]

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Jul 29, 2010

For those asking for gifs earlier.

I'm assuming that's a cutscene though right? From a supposedly low-budget series that looks remarkably good to me.

evanmisha

Jan 31, 2012
The schedule talked about in the beginning said nothing else of the game from this point on, and while they mentioned surprise guests, I'm pretty sure she meant the actors in the movie.

So, shitty GAF translator signing out

chrono01

Oct 9, 2006
The depressing part is that we have a better chance of the Fatal Frame movie being released in NA than the actual game. :/

evanmisha

Jan 31, 2012
The schedule talked about in the beginning said nothing else of the game from this point on, and while they mentioned surprise guests, I'm pretty sure she meant the actors in the movie.

So, shitty GAF translator signing out

Boom.

Mar 10, 2005
www.theimrankhan.com
You, get out you.

If they intended to bring this out here, it wouldn't be a Japanese-only stream two months before release. It would have been a Nintendo Direct for all three markets or at E3.

Maybe the best we can hope for is that they'll change their minds in 2016 or something when there's a six month+ drought and they need to plug holes somehow.

RyougaSaotome

Mar 25, 2010
Nagasaki, Japan
Annnnd done, since it's just cross media stuff from now on.

Thanks for following along on Twitter if you did. Feel free to piece together the translated bits off of the timeline if you want to. <3