• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame Wii U NicoNico Presentation - [game portion over]

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
fatalframemodelfqsz5.gif

For those asking for gifs earlier.

I'm assuming that's a cutscene though right? From a supposedly low-budget series that looks remarkably good to me.

Terrell

And suddenly we have the answer to "what Nintendo is going to use to fill the gap between now and Bayonetta 2".

Im diggin' it.

evanmisha

The schedule talked about in the beginning said nothing else of the game from this point on, and while they mentioned surprise guests, I'm pretty sure she meant the actors in the movie.

So, shitty GAF translator signing out

I'm not even optimistic it's coming in 2015. I don't think it's coming at all.

The way they handled this reveal screams "This is a Japanese-only release."

chrono01

The depressing part is that we have a better chance of the Fatal Frame movie being released in NA than the actual game. :/

You, get out you.

If they intended to bring this out here, it wouldn't be a Japanese-only stream two months before release. It would have been a Nintendo Direct for all three markets or at E3.

Maybe the best we can hope for is that they'll change their minds in 2016 or something when there's a six month+ drought and they need to plug holes somehow.

Annnnd done, since it's just cross media stuff from now on.

Thanks for following along on Twitter if you did. Feel free to piece together the translated bits off of the timeline if you want to. <3

Top Bottom