• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/EXTELLA Link Dated for NA/New Trailers

Jigsaah

Gold Member
This looks very Dynasty Warrior-ish. Is it? I haven't played one of those type of games since Ninety Nine Nights.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
This looks very Dynasty Warrior-ish. Is it? I haven't played one of those type of games since Ninety Nine Nights.
Definitely seems to be, never played the series though. It's got pretty good ratings on Steam.
...And they definitely seem to be following Koei's pricing model (the W games tend to be quite expensive with few discounts and a ton of DLC and season passes that cost equal to a new game, I guess they only care to sell to existing hardcore fans).

Last edited:

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year

"Explosive" action. :messenger_winking:

FateExtella.jpg

Last edited:

Pejo

The first Extella would have been way better minus the territory control element (which wasn't fun to begin with) and less BS to grind through. I wish it was just a better quality beat'em up or c-c-c-craazy DMC type game. I'll still probably get this relatively close to launch since I'm a fan of the Fate universe, but I can't do more than 3-4 stages in Extella in a row without getting seriously burnt out.

Top Bottom