• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order coming to the US and Canada June 25th (iOS, Android)

So, are we using the old OT or making a new one for the English version?

If it's the latter, here's my title suggestion:

jszDzIB.png

Heheheh, good times...

Mupod

I fixed my issue - I uninstalled an app called 'superuser' and the game launches now.

I have no idea what that app was or how it got there. But I read that it could possibly cause error 60 by just existing, and it did.

Whew.

chrono01

I fixed my issue - I uninstalled an app called 'superuser' and the game launches now.

I have no idea what that app was or how it got there. But I read that it could possibly cause error 60 by just existing, and it did.

Whew.
Nice man, glad you got everything sorted out!

Now, the waiting starts.

What is the story behind this?

From TVTropes:

"Fuck off Reddit." Explanation Someone on 4chan datamined the gatcha used for the guaranteed 5 star servant and pasted a slightly transparent sign saying "Fuck Off Reddit" on it because of a perception that a reddit poster was claimed the anon's datamine. Said reddit poster took the bait and posted the datamine as it is and appropriately made fun of. Japanese posters, who are also looking info in 4chan, found it and started typing the letters out in English without understanding what they were and wondering if the gatcha was real or not. After that, every leaked pictures of new events/Servants have this label.

Crazy that the game won't run if you've got developer options enabled or ADB debugging enabled.

Whew.
🤔

Are you running any roms or apps that require your phone to have root access?

MildSoss

Oh man, i've always wanted to try Fate Go but since playing Fire Emblem Heroes i've learned that maybe I need to stay away from any more gacha games lol

As far as I know, the tutorial summon not only provides you a free *4 Servant from amongst the several popular ones, that's on top of the limited-time free Servant you can receive via sending your bind code. So you can reroll to get your first fave and then also get the second fave immediately.

EMIYA and Herc, here I come. So glad that I have an Android tablet, otherwise I'd have to use an emulator, especially since my iPhone is technically out of date (Christ, I remember when the 4S was the cutting edge)...

Mupod

Crazy that the game won't run if you've got developer options enabled or ADB debugging enabled.

🤔

Are you running any roms or apps that require your phone to have root access?

unless Fire Emblem Heroes is in that category...nope. I pretty much only use this tablet for that. I bought the tablet brand new and I remember seeing that app installed but I never opened it.

BLSeAFE.gif

fatalexe

unless Fire Emblem Heroes is in that category...nope. I pretty much only use this tablet for that. I bought the tablet brand new and I remember seeing that app installed but I never opened it.

BLSeAFE.gif

Looks like your tablet is modified by the store you bought it from and is not brand new.

How do I get Chiwa Saito I mean Tamamo no Mae and what are the chances that someone will find a way to run the game on a jailbreaked iPhone?
From TVTropes:
Don't understand, probably because I don't know what's the use of a datamine sign. Was the idea to type those words for a 5 star hero?

Just so you know guys, the JP version of FayGo has a lot of checks and will not run on many devices, including all rooted ones. They have steadily added more and more lockouts over the years to the point where you can't even have USB Debugging enabled in Developer Options anymore or it will not work.

If the NA version is the same, you have to meet these criteria to play the game:
https://www.reddit.com/r/xposed/comments/4zf684/requestbypass_validation_fategrand_order/

I really hope that the money I paid on TS Protector to make my iOS appear clean continues to be well spent. So far I could play the Nintendo games no problem and the Japanese version of FateGO did run too at one point but I'm not sure they stepped up their game since.

Ala Alba

Carmilla is regarded as being extremely weak. So are Martha, Stheno, Chevalier D'eon, and Siegfried. This Siegfried does not have the Soul Edge so I cannot recommend him.

Carmilla is a fine assassin, though? I mean, she's an assassin, so unless you're up against riders she's not going to put out tons of damage, but she generates a lot of stars.

Martha also can remove debuffs, which has some uses. D'eon makes a great tank.

Stheno and Seigfried are pretty bad, though (especially before strengthening quests).

Top Bottom