• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDarkness

Heh, I'm well aware that I may not get her with only 4 10 pulls. The odd of getting her is low, but I figure it's good to have as many pulls as possible as I'm not spending money. I'd like to have Bride Nero, but not putting more into it than this.

Also, what's the point of this Valentines event? I'm trying to figure out what's going on because there's stuff than can be purchased for 150 Saber gold chocolate, but I have no idea what that stuff is or why I would want or need it. This event is also a pain in the ass. Not sure what their thing is with hard ass fights for these events.

duongsn

Speaking of Mash, I really wished that Part 2 would have another demi-Servant or something. I'm still hoping Mash will not turn into animu's Pikachu. 5 years after, and Mash is still the only 'main' partner. >____>

The first boss being Katushika Ouei makes me really wish I threw more to get her (I think 60 gems and 6 tickets?). Ouei > Hokusai. :(

I'll reserve my thoughts on how they're running the event until 100 or maybe 150 floors.

The chance to get a 5* in a single 10-pull is about 10%, and 30%~ for 4*. Supposedly, solo-pick-up is 50% chance of getting the PU Servant so in reality you have 5%/15% chance.

With no adequate equipment on the mobile, we ain't gonna see another demi-servant anytime soon, though the imaginary number sea is supposed to have all kind of funky stuff, so Gordorf demi-servant when? I'm hoping for Da Vinci loli to be our new partner lol

I was able to run 2 Merciless One sacrifice + one dmg dealer with event CE for clearing filler floors until the 90th. After that, it's 1 Merciless One sacrifice + 2 dmg dealer with event CE until the 99th, I expect this to be adequate until about the 150th. For all boss floors I use proper three-men team, and it took 3 days to clear the main 100 floors. I also didn't bother to dump my servants in the hotspring, so all in all, I think Setsubun is pretty good for casual players. Now back to tryhard Chocolate farming in NA...

I thought the rate for 5* and 4* are 1% and 3%, respectively? If it was as high as you said, FGO wouldn't be the salt mine that it currently is :<

Also, what's the point of this Valentines event? I'm trying to figure out what's going on because there's stuff than can be purchased for 150 Saber gold chocolate, but I have no idea what that stuff is or why I would want or need it. This event is also a pain in the ass. Not sure what their thing is with hard ass fights for these events.

...uhhh what kind of question is that? This event gives ascension mats (as do most events), and nice little scenes in which your servants give you Valentine chocolate, because it's a, uhhh, Valentine event? The way it works is kinda confusing, but I will try to break it down for you:
- There are 2 kinds of drop: Baking chocolate and class specific Choco-Coin.
- Baking chocolate can be exchanged for ascension mat and Melty Sweetheart CE, which give bonus to all type of Coin.
- Class specific Coin can be exchanged for chocolate CE of servants belong to each class. Once you buy them, you'll get the scene where you receive the chocolate from your servants. They also increase the amount of coin drop for that class by 2, regardless of which Servant they are equipped to. (e.g Elizabeth's CE will give +2 to Lancer coin even if Robin Hood equips it)
- The CEs in gacha increase the amount of class coin that is the same as the class of servant that it is equipped to. (e.g. Salter with Choco Maid CE will give +5 Saber coin, while Emiya with Choco Maid will give +5 Archer coin)
- Each class will be on a rate-up rotation, which means the enemies of that class will have higher chance to appear. You can check for it under each free quest.
- Check the rate up class, equip the right CE (mostly Melty Sweetheart since it affects all kind of Coin) and farm away!

I thought the rate for 5* and 4* are 1% and 3%, respectively? If it was as high as you said, FGO wouldn't be the salt mine that it currently is :<

You're misreading it. That's the chance to get at least one 5-star from 10 trials.

1% and 3% are the chances for a single trial (pull).

We not accounting for the "guaranteed 4-star and up" slot, so it should be slightly higher. But we don't know the probability inside that one. Ideally, it would be 5% for the slot since you're just chopping off the 3-stars, but we don't have any supporting data.

Also: Slight correction, it's about 25% for 4-star, not 30%.

Last edited:

duongsn

You're misreading it. That's the chance to get at least one 5-star from 10 trials.

1% and 3% are the chances for a single trial (pull).

We not accounting for the "guaranteed 4-star and up" slot, so it should be slightly higher. But we don't know the probability inside that one. Ideally, it would be 5% for the slot since you're just chopping off the 3-stars, but we don't have any supporting data.

Also: Slight correction, it's about 25% for 4-star, not 30%.

A 10-pull just consists of 9 single pulls and a "guaranteed 4-star and up" pull, doesn't it? For each of those 9 pulls, shouldn't the rate be the same as a normal pull outside of a 10-roll? I mean you get 9 tries to hit that 1 or 3% jackpot, but the rate themselves are still 1 or 3%, right?

Yes, what you're thinking is correct.

Basically, the chance that at least one of those 10 (for simplicity), individual pulls will end up as a 5-star Servant is 10% (or 9.56% to be more precise). The individual chance is 1%, and the 'total chance' of the 10 pulls is 9.56%. Keyword here is 'at least one'.

Of course, these calculations are ignoring the guaranteed gold card and gauranteed 3-star or higher servant (and whatever mechanism they might have that they didn't tell us).

Last edited:
I have a hard time following the game, especially since my ambitions of getting the full original F/SN cast never seems to come into fruition. Been stuck for a long time getting certain upgrade materials and I'm probably not playing as effective as I could. I think I kind of burned out the first month, as well as not playing effectively - as I remember people leveling past me pretty fast in the beginning. Really feeling it now that some missions have higher and higher levels.

Is there some advice to play more effectively?

deanote666

I have a hard time following the game, especially since my ambitions of getting the full original F/SN cast never seems to come into fruition. Been stuck for a long time getting certain upgrade materials and I'm probably not playing as effective as I could. I think I kind of burned out the first month, as well as not playing effectively - as I remember people leveling past me pretty fast in the beginning. Really feeling it now that some missions have higher and higher levels.

Is there some advice to play more effectively?

My advice would be to start friending people with good servants (gil, Pentdragon, etc.) and ride on those until you get your own powered up.

It comes down to luck in the summons. I got lucky and got Jean early so I was able to use her to survive the early events.

Look at powering up at least 1 servant per class. At least 4 stars if you can.

Do all the events. Some of the best servants I have are 4 star event servants.

If your servants are low level, focus on getting the exp cards for a quick boost.

Farm the heck out of these events. The farming quests can be tedious at 40AP a run and no guarantee of getting the items.

My advice would be to start friending people with good servants (gil, Pentdragon, etc.) and ride on those until you get your own powered up.

It comes down to luck in the summons. I got lucky and got Jean early so I was able to use her to survive the early events.

Look at powering up at least 1 servant per class. At least 4 stars if you can.

Do all the events. Some of the best servants I have are 4 star event servants.

Well, I have no great ambitions outside of doing a F/SN team, of which I'm lacking Arturia, Arturia Alter and Gilgamesh. Generally it seems like the Gacha gods hate me and that I never get the materials I actually need, even when farming. :'(

beyonder

Neo Member
I have been meaning to play Fate GO for a time, but I want also to play the original VNs. Will I have some spoilers that will ruin the VN experience if I start playing this one?

Well, you will be spoiled of some stuff if you play FGO, at least some important plot points in both the Fate and the Unlimited Blade Works route. So in that sense it's better to play the VN first, more specifically the Realta Nua version, all information available here. Depending on your interest in reading, you can also skip the UBW route and watch the anime (though the VN is better). Another option is if you have a two screen setup, to watch a youtube playthrough that reads the text (including the voices), so you can play a non-intensive game while getting through it. Or you can play through the soundtrack, while reading through the whole thing here, though you'll lose all the animation, sound effects and voices.

It's generally built like most VNs, with slow pacing in the beginning and in some cases mid. So it's not something one want to rush through, especially since not knowing the choices makes for some additional thrill. I think reading through all routes takes around 60 hours. If you've played the VN, then everything in the Fate franchise is playable without much concern for spoilers. Pro tip: Shirou is messed up in the head.

beyonder

Neo Member
Well, you will be spoiled of some stuff if you play FGO, at least some important plot points in both the Fate and the Unlimited Blade Works route. So in that sense it's better to play the VN first, more specifically the Realta Nua version, all information available here. Depending on your interest in reading, you can also skip the UBW route and watch the anime (though the VN is better). Another option is if you have a two screen setup, to watch a youtube playthrough that reads the text (including the voices), so you can play a non-intensive game while getting through it. Or you can play through the soundtrack, while reading through the whole thing here, though you'll lose all the animation, sound effects and voices.

It's generally built like most VNs, with slow pacing in the beginning and in some cases mid. So it's not something one want to rush through, especially since not knowing the choices makes for some additional thrill. I think reading through all routes takes around 60 hours. If you've played the VN, then everything in the Fate franchise is playable without much concern for spoilers. Pro tip: Shirou is messed up in the head.

Thank you! Quite a helpful answer. I think I will put on hold Fate Go until I'm done with the VNs.

duongsn

Well, I have no great ambitions outside of doing a F/SN team, of which I'm lacking Arturia, Arturia Alter and Gilgamesh. Generally it seems like the Gacha gods hate me and that I never get the materials I actually need, even when farming. :'(

They all have plenty of rate up in the future, there is even one in which both Gilgamesh and Altria's pull rates are boosted, so yeah... you will get more chances to fulfill your ambition. Though I think rerolling for Altria at the beginning is probably better...

Lots of helpful info here, I will definitely give the VN a go later (never read/play a VN before!).

They all have plenty of rate up in the future, there is even one in which both Gilgamesh and Altria's pull rates are boosted, so yeah... you will get more chances to fulfill your ambition. Though I think rerolling for Altria at the beginning is probably better...

Ugh, that name. One of the worst things about FGO.

Pejo

Nice write-up above there about Mash, very good to know!

I've been entirely consumed by Monster Hunter World over the past 4 days, so I'm barely remembering to clean out my AP on this event. I just picked up the lore this morning, so I'm going to grab pages/feathers/reverse scales hopefully and call it a day with the event itself. It's been an easy farm at least. I really like the style of this event with rotating drop bonuses, hope we get more like this in the future.

duongsn

Ugh, that name. One of the worst things about FGO.

Well I'm not gonna make a rant about the Knight King's naming debacle, but I use Altria when posting on forum, and Artoria when talking irl.

Nice write-up above there about Mash, very good to know!

I've been entirely consumed by Monster Hunter World over the past 4 days, so I'm barely remembering to clean out my AP on this event. I just picked up the lore this morning, so I'm going to grab pages/feathers/reverse scales hopefully and call it a day with the event itself. It's been an easy farm at least. I really like the style of this event with rotating drop bonuses, hope we get more like this in the future.

I'd love to play MonHun World right now, but my gaming budget for January has gone to Riyo's Learning with Manga figures, so...two more weeks to join the hunt! I would like to ask one question though (not gonna walk into the OT to avoid hype): Are there any trace left of the Style system and Hunter Arts? In Gen I enjoyed Aerial LBG and the flashy moves quite a bit.

Pejo

Well I'm not gonna make a rant about the Knight King's naming debacle, but I use Altria when posting on forum, and Artoria when talking irl.

I'd love to play MonHun World right now, but my gaming budget for January has gone to Riyo's Learning with Manga figures, so...two more weeks to join the hunt! I would like to ask one question though (not gonna walk into the OT to avoid hype): Are there any trace left of the Style system and Hunter Arts? In Gen I enjoyed Aerial LBG and the flashy moves quite a bit.
Arts and styles are both gone (unfortunately - I liked them too), though most of the weapons got some arts-type finishers and moves to compensate. Switchaxe for instance got a new weapon gauge that lets you auto-mount a monster for a few seconds and stab them in the face and unload your phial into it, really satisfying. LBG is like a new weapon now. You can move while firing and there's all kinds of nice new toys to play with. You won't be too disappointed. Also, ranged weapons don't require different armor anymore, so that's pretty cool.

In other news, whenever we get the Assassin coin rate up on this valentine's event, it looks like I'll be able to clear the shop of every single servant CE. I hadn't realized that I somehow had every female servant in the game, but it's been a long slog. Some of the little side-text is pretty funny though. Into the archive they go! It probably would have been more useful to use that chocolate on ascension materials and fous, but whatever.

EDarkness

Luckily, I didn't have many female servants, so I didn't have to grind things out as much. I still need to get a couple of servant chocolates (assassin, rider, and berserker), but I don't think I'm gonna make it before the end. I don't think I've seen a berserker rate up yet. The good thing is I'll be saving SQ since the coming rate ups don't include Scath. I'll keep holding out until she's on the banner again.

Pejo

Luckily, I didn't have many female servants, so I didn't have to grind things out as much. I still need to get a couple of servant chocolates (assassin, rider, and berserker), but I don't think I'm gonna make it before the end. I don't think I've seen a berserker rate up yet. The good thing is I'll be saving SQ since the coming rate ups don't include Scath. I'll keep holding out until she's on the banner again.
Good luck man, I really hope you get her this time!

duongsn

Arts and styles are both gone (unfortunately - I liked them too), though most of the weapons got some arts-type finishers and moves to compensate. Switchaxe for instance got a new weapon gauge that lets you auto-mount a monster for a few seconds and stab them in the face and unload your phial into it, really satisfying. LBG is like a new weapon now. You can move while firing and there's all kinds of nice new toys to play with. You won't be too disappointed. Also, ranged weapons don't require different armor anymore, so that's pretty cool.

In other news, whenever we get the Assassin coin rate up on this valentine's event, it looks like I'll be able to clear the shop of every single servant CE. I hadn't realized that I somehow had every female servant in the game, but it's been a long slog. Some of the little side-text is pretty funny though. Into the archive they go! It probably would have been more useful to use that chocolate on ascension materials and fous, but whatever.

Thanks, that's good to hear.

At first I planned to get only the CE of servants who I use often, then I was like F' it, let's get all of them lol. Don't have many female servants though, so I'm done with the event CEs and now back on track to farm mana prism.

Pejo

Thanks, that's good to hear.

At first I planned to get only the CE of servants who I use often, then I was like F' it, let's get all of them lol. Don't have many female servants though, so I'm done with the event CEs and now back on track to farm mana prism.
Is the Mashu CE from the event store worth FLB if I got a drop of it? Like will I ever use it outside of this event? The 100% def against male thing sounds like it might have uses down the road, but if not, I'd rather not waste the chocolate on CEs when I can start getting more ascension mats.

duongsn

Is the Mashu CE from the event store worth FLB if I got a drop of it? Like will I ever use it outside of this event? The 100% def against male thing sounds like it might have uses down the road, but if not, I'd rather not waste the chocolate on CEs when I can start getting more ascension mats.

When MLB'd, Mashu CE's star drop rate increment become 20%, still weaker than Be Elegant, so not worth it. And this event is gonna be rerun next year, so it's better to keep separate copies so you won't have to buy them again.
For general use, Shroud of Magdalene is better because it provide consistent def up against male. Though I can imagine some very specific cases to utilize Mashu CE, like when a male boss has full charge for his single target NP, and you use the bodysuit to switch in a tank with Mashu CE to taunt that hit, or when the battle has only one round with a male boss (who may have his NP fully loaded from the start, or recharged to full every round lol).

If my goal is to get Mordred, do I have better odds from the new banner or pull from the Valentine banner on the 4th?

You should wait until the 4th where the rate up is only shared between Mordred and Nero Bride. There are five 5* servants on rate up in the 3 Knights banner which greatly reduced your chance to get Mordred.

deanote666

Thanks for the response!

Got the date wrong. Mordred increase on the pulls is today.

Got Mordred and Nero Bride in the same pull!

duongsn

I didn't pay attention to the rate up schedule as I'm saving quartz for Amakusa Shirou... Anyway, congrats on the pull!

EDarkness

Thanks for the response!

Got the date wrong. Mordred increase on the pulls is today.

Got Mordred and Nero Bride in the same pull!

Congrats, man! I thought about doing another pull for Bride Nero, but decided not to worry about it and just wait for Scath. I almost have enough for 4 10 pulls again, so looking forward to when she ends up on the banner again.

Medb's animations has been updated.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/0205ikje/

Red Saber and Jean d'Arc Alter's alternate costumes were improved or something. (Not sure what).

Don't care for Medb, but I am actually glad that they bother redoing a lot of animations.

I categorize FGO (animation) into three era:
1. Early game (launch until London)
2. Rashoumon/Camelot ~ end of Part 1 (Maybe E Pluribus Unum as well)
3. Post Part-1

Camelot is where they start putting in more budget into the game. Actually, E Pluribus Unum would be, but I didn't feel it as much animation-wise. Easiest way to see where the budget started getting into improving the game is looking at the My Home sound player. Americas is where the number of BGM increase.

(Very Minor Spoilers: End of Part 1)
Also, as funny as it was, the last chapter felt like they were compensating for the lack of breath of the previous chapters. I mean, I know it is also part of an event, but we're talking about one new BGM for each of the pillars. If this was a traditional game, these "bunch of bosses before the final fight" would have less budget and care than their previous fights.

I am not certain but I am preeetty sure that the BGM was not retroactively given to the Demon God Pillars in the previous chapters.

Also, one of my favourite BGM in FGO is the Battle Theme for Halphas. This shit was awesome.

Animation-wise, I find it highly annoying that some characters have "repeat animations". As an example, you have Ishtar's Buster->Buster combo, which uses the same animation. Ishtar's animations (and battle sprite as a whole) has a LOT of problems. Inanna deserves better.

Damn. I completely forgot about the Last Encore anime encore reisou. I slept too much. I know it's useless and I don't like its art, but I'm sort of a collector. :<

Last edited:

duongsn

Animation-wise, I find it highly annoying that some characters have "repeat animations". As an example, you have Ishtar's Buster->Buster combo, which uses the same animation. Ishtar's animations (and battle sprite as a whole) has a LOT of problems. Inanna deserves better.

This is an annoyance of mine too, as animation is a huge part of the reason for me to like a servant. Though when I first started FGO NA, Emiya's more up-to-date moves made me wonder what the hell is wrong with everyone else lol. So...what is wrong with Ishtar's presentation? I'm always curious about the more technical side of animation.

Also, regarding the spoiler part,

Iirc each battle BGM in the Pillar boss rush is a remix of a singularity's map theme, so not entirely new, but I agree that it shows a considerable amount of effort going into the later chapters.

Pejo

One of, if not the best 4* assassin coming to us for free in Global in a few days. Get your XP embers ready! I'm actually happy we're getting the KnK event at all. After I read about it, I doubted it would come over. Great news! I've got exactly enough quartz for one 10 roll on the banner, let's hope for a CE or two.

duongsn

For the training ground missions, which one is the best to farm class pieces? 10, 20, 30, 40AP?

The 20AP ones, supposedly.

One of, if not the best 4* assassin coming to us for free in Global in a few days. Get your XP embers ready! I'm actually happy we're getting the KnK event at all. After I read about it, I doubted it would come over. Great news! I've got exactly enough quartz for one 10 roll on the banner, let's hope for a CE or two.

I'm looking forward to KnK, too. Those sweet 2000 mana prism will help me get my Mona Lisa MLB'd. I'm gonna drop one or two tickets on the gacha and save the rest, as Amakusa Shirou will arrive right after this :D

Pejo

The 20AP ones, supposedly.

I'm looking forward to KnK, too. Those sweet 2000 mana prism will help me get my Mona Lisa MLB'd. I'm gonna drop one or two tickets on the gacha and save the rest, as Amakusa Shirou will arrive right after this :D
is Amakusa just a favorite of yours, or are you picking him for gameplay reasons (or both?) I know all of the Ruler class units got a big bump on the JP tier lists a few months ago for stall teams.

duongsn

is Amakusa just a favorite of yours, or are you picking him for gameplay reasons (or both?) I know all of the Ruler class units got a big bump on the JP tier lists a few months ago for stall teams.

Mainly because he's one of my favorites. Way back when I was a Fate noob who knew nothing about Nasuverse except Shirou Emiya and his UBW chant, I somehow came across Amakusa under the name "Shirou Kotomine". It confused the hell out of me, and left an impression in my mind ever since. It helps that he has some of my favorite traits: white hair, brown skin and yellow eyes (I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan lol). His interaction with Semiramis in the recent Aprocrypha anime made me like him even more. I swear when I summon all three dudes with white hair, brown skin and yellow eyes in FGO, I'll change my ingame name to Master Xehanort.

Gameplay wise, the 2 original Rulers did have a jump in tier, but the reason is different for each. Jeanne got her selfstun replaced with teamwide debuff removal, thus became infinitely better for stalling. Amakusa, well, had his NP dmg increased and a Buster up effect added to his 3rd skill, which brought his dmg dealing from low to just average. Regardless, his value lies in the fact that his AOE NP removes debuff before dealing damage, and is the first NP in the game to do so until the advent of a certain tentacle loli, if I'm not mistaken. The debuff removal has been there since his release, but there were not many quests that required its use, thus his low rating. Nowadays, enemies buff themselves like crazy in high difficulty Challenge quest, so Amakusa really shines in that niche and becomes a lot more valuable. Just don't use him when farming though.

Do I want to level up Ryougi Shiki Assassin or Saber?

Got the Saber ver on my 2nd pull.

Both of them imo. Assassin Shiki is the best 4* assassin for years to come, and while Saber Shiki has kinda low stats for a 5* and is stuck with the Instant Death niche, all of her ascension artwork are gorgeous, and that alone make her worth ascending, once again imo.

deanote666

Mainly because he's one of my favorites. Way back when I was a Fate noob who knew nothing about Nasuverse except Shirou Emiya and his UBW chant, I somehow came across Amakusa under the name "Shirou Kotomine". It confused the hell out of me, and left an impression in my mind ever since. It helps that he has some of my favorite traits: white hair, brown skin and yellow eyes (I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan lol). His interaction with Semiramis in the recent Aprocrypha anime made me like him even more. I swear when I summon all three dudes with white hair, brown skin and yellow eyes in FGO, I'll change my ingame name to Master Xehanort.

Gameplay wise, the 2 original Rulers did have a jump in tier, but the reason is different for each. Jeanne got her selfstun replaced with teamwide debuff removal, thus became infinitely better for stalling. Amakusa, well, had his NP dmg increased and a Buster up effect added to his 3rd skill, which brought his dmg dealing from low to just average. Regardless, his value lies in the fact that his AOE NP removes debuff before dealing damage, and is the first NP in the game to do so until the advent of a certain tentacle loli, if I'm not mistaken. The debuff removal has been there since his release, but there were not many quests that required its use, thus his low rating. Nowadays, enemies buff themselves like crazy in high difficulty Challenge quest, so Amakusa really shines in that niche and becomes a lot more valuable. Just don't use him when farming though.

Both of them imo. Assassin Shiki is the best 4* assassin for years to come, and while Saber Shiki has kinda low stats for a 5* and is stuck with the Instant Death niche, all of her ascension artwork are gorgeous, and that alone make her worth ascending, once again imo.
Thanks for the response.

I only have enough embers to partially power one up right now. Which will be more useful in this event. Assassin has 100% death but only 1 target while Saber has 60% death but multiple targets.

Pejo

Thanks for the response.

I only have enough embers to partially power one up right now. Which will be more useful in this event. Assassin has 100% death but only 1 target while Saber has 60% death but multiple targets.
For the purpose of clearing as much of the event as possible, you want to level the assassin. There are missions directly related to building her level, ascending her, and getting her bond to 5.

EDarkness

Not sure how grindy this event is gonna be, but it seems setup in an interesting way at least. The sad part is that I don't have a lot of EXP cards to give her. I hope things don't ramp up too fast so I can get some cards for her before that point.

deanote666

Not sure how grindy this event is gonna be, but it seems setup in an interesting way at least. The sad part is that I don't have a lot of EXP cards to give her. I hope things don't ramp up too fast so I can get some cards for her before that point.

The exp cards provided by the event are more than enough to get her second ascension. I already bought all the 4 star ones and a couple of 10 packs from the prism shop to power up both of my Shiki's.

EDarkness

The exp cards provided by the event are more than enough to get her second ascension. I already bought all the 4 star ones and a couple of 10 packs from the prism shop to power up both of my Shiki's.

Wait...both the assassin and saber are the same character? Whoa. I didn't realize that at all. How good is that assassin version of her? I've been building her up, because I don't have any other assassin servant except the one who wears white. If this one is better than her, then that's great.

deanote666

I haven't really used the assassin form yet but everyone says she's the best 4 star assassin. Good chance of insta death on non-boss enemies, decent stats.

Basoes

I haven't really used the assassin form yet but everyone says she's the best 4 star assassin. Good chance of insta death on non-boss enemies, decent stats.
Even if she doesn't proc insta death, her np is pretty strong and spamable with a good set up, got her when she first came to jp and she's still on my arts teams

The Saber one is ehhh, I'd say she's good for hand farming

Last edited:

deanote666

Dang, you been burning apples? I'm only at 60/100 missions cleared and I've barely wasted any stamina.
I probably used 12 or less. People on twitter were saying they were done days before me.

Do missions that hit more than one mission. Like divine, rider, base model for example. Sometimes doing the mission that doesn't have the most possible spawn rate of the fodder is better if you're hitting other objectives too. If you need to do the servant objectives and their quests have the target fodder too, then you will have to farm less fodder later on.

Basoes

2030 is such a good ce, but I should prob throw a formal craft on Umu or Kuro
b21NB9Y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom